Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I just left the clan I was in , not many active players. Leaders never signed up for clan battles. I play daily.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@martha-anderson

May I ask what is your flock power? I’m the leader of Full Metal Pork . We have 5 spots left. Currently in a CVC. We are Amethyst but are playing for Diamond Rewards. I always sign us up for Battles. If your over 375 FP come join us. We have a great group.

Anonymous

Hi @birdfinger,

Is that the number that shows next to my player name? If so, it is 426. My player name is Tipsy Krash.

Thanks for replying.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@martha-anderson

Come on in.

We’d love to have you. We have a Facebook Group Page and a chat for the clan too.

Anonymous

Thanks! Just sent request

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Feel free to join slayer 7974. We have many new recruits. We would welcome you.

Marian Howe Pace
    @marian-howe-pace

Recruiting members who will be committed to playing all clan events!!  That is the only requirement.

We did just clean house of those who did not participate in the events

Clan:  Howe We Roll

B3low
    @lowrey

In Search of New Members. We have a very active core, but had to kick out those who skipped far too many Clan Wars in a row. Join us and expect to win!

<Tartarus Tardis>

Mike
    @mikeherb

Purging inactive players. Give us a peek! Even with the dead wood on board we’ve been undefeated in Clan Battles for months.

High Birds, ID:109408, is looking for active players.

Mighty Faster
    @mightyfaster

New Clan: PRIDE OF BERLIN

Join in

Will X Brown
    @will-x-brown

Hey everyone, I am looking for people to join my Clan it’s called Good Vibes. We are just looking to have fun and win prizes thanks. Looking forward to you guys

Lobe
    @grinch

Diamond/Amethys clan looking for new

members. Please contact [email protected] for info!

TSDE
    @tsde

@robm1313 My dear Slayer, I want to join you clan and I already have try to enter, so it would be nice to get accecpted :-)

Tlharris
    @tlharris

Canada Can (#1713) is looking for active, 250+ fp, full participation members to join our team. If interested, come on over. Current capacity is 48 but will be down to 45 by days end.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

@TSDE   what’s your bird name. I just accepted a Dash Mcfly. Is that you? If not, what is it?

TSDE
    @tsde

@robm1313 I’m Dash McFly :-)

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Are you an active player looking for a Clan to join? Clan Targaryen has two openings at the moment; we’re Azure climbing fast and winning all our Clan Battles including today’s, so look us up at Clan Targaryen #76127. If you find we’re full just reply here and we’ll see what we can do; we have a few members who haven’t been playing for a while and our goal is a full roster of active players for upcoming events.

Mike
    @mikeherb

Do you have room for a 353fp, very active player?

Bexologin
    @anke

Hi everyone,

we are looking for clan members. Der Norden #25552. Every nice person is welcome. Please send a request. It was necessary to clean up and unfortunatly our series in clan battles get lost and therefore some “good” players left as well. You don´t need a special fp and it´s not necessary to play every day. It´s a game and should be fun. There is one thing, please do not always hop in and out, that´s why I had to close the clan…

Anyway, if I don´t see activity for a long time it´s necessary to clean up. Co-leaders and/or me are daily active so you won´t miss a battle.

We are looking forward to welcome you.

OLE, leader of “Der Norden”

Bexologin
    @anke

Hi Mike we would love to welcome you, Der Norden

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

Mike, we have room in Notorious PIG, we havent lost a clsn battle yet!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Mike, You’re welcome to join SLAYER 7974. We’re looking for active members 350+ and never miss battles.

Clan power over 14,000. Emerald league and climbing.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@mikeherb

Clan Targaryen has one opening for you, Mike; sorry you missed yesterday’s winnings from our Clan Battle, but we’re currently in 2 events with a 3rd in a few hours and it’d be great to have another active member flinging with us. Search Club Targaryen #76127.

Look forward to seeing you!

Inigo Montoya, coleader

• Mike replied to the topic Clan Recruitment Topic in the forum Angry Birds 2 Forum 10 hours ago: “Do you have room for a 353fp, very active player?”
    Gary
    @gary69

Mike,

Sour kush #8624 gladly welcomes you

Mike
    @mikeherb

Inigo,

Sorry, I got impatient and jumped on another clan.  I don’t feel it’s right to jump in and out before giving them a shot.  Thanks for the invite.

Mike

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.