Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Getting all of your daily objectives is only worth 5,500 pts. I’m grinding 2,500-3,000 pts on top of that each day.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea With regards to your comment about starting late on day 1. I still do this with my level 23 arena team, and it works most times (probably >70%). I think I have only had 3 competitive leaderboards this season.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I just sent a screen shot to Rovio showing the new first place player with well over 200,000 points that he didn’t have yesterday.

angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea @kerravon I never collect my weekly arena prize – or refresh the ‘arena week’ – until about three hours prior to the conclusion of DAY-1, if that makes sense. It’s just a habit I’ve picked up based on someone’s advice (ages and ages ago). I do find that I tend to get more manageable diamond boards – and boards generally – compared to most folks. But, again, that could just be coincidence/warped perception.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I am pleased to report that Rovio dealt with the cheater on my board, after I sent the screen shot. They had replied that the cheater would be removed by the end of the week, and sure enough, the league final score had him with zero points, and the correct players listed in the top three.

Kate Ryan
    @kate-ryan

In which league? For silver, that would mean around 27 spins of 100 points plus after your regular 5,500. So, you’re playing <27 extra games?

Kate Ryan
    @kate-ryan

I’m displeased to report that Rovio found “nothing suspicious” about this player. Yet, I’ve run into him/her twice now with unrealistic scores from out of nowhere. The

Ali
    @alinamicio

I wonder what is the pleasure of cheating….?
    What is the whole point of the game if you always win and know you do so unfairly…?
    Pity such coward people exist…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

And this week, I have an actual cheater. I went to bed in 1st with 40k points. 7 hours later, I’m up and Dmitry suddenly has 91k, from a much lower number. He wasn’t 2nd or 3rd, so he jumped 70k points in under 7 hours.

So, how do I get the screenshot to Rovio so we can get him zeroed out for the week?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist What device do you use to play?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    As far as I know there’s an option to add attachments when sending a support ticket to Rovio. Try that.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist Wow, I haven’t had a cheater in months… kinda nice to know they’re still around. Lol.

Pointless
    @pointless

You can attach a screen shot in the Support email under Epic on the Rovio site. I will tell you it is hit and miss in terms. I have had cheaters zeroed at the end of the week (as they should do), some zeroed only to recheat right back up again, and absolutely nothing done from these tickets sent. I am religious about taking screen shots every few hours, as then the proof is irrefutable.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m on an Android phone; not that it matters, as I can just as easily play from iPad or iPhone. I’ll see what I can do to submit the attachment. So annoying.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@graugeist I reported Dimitry in season 1 and 4 times since then. He forms part of my pool of players. He has also been in my league 3 or 4 times. He manipulates scores he was able to change the power of his birds and even how they behave in the arena. He is still here. I face him daily. He is truly vile yet Rovio tolerate him.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

OK, I submitted a ticket. I assume he’ll get zeroed out and relegated down.

I’d feel even better if they also zeroed out all of his banner items for cheating.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

There’s a lot of cheating going on. Birds who attack just slighlty more powerful than what their max attack shows, as if the cheat would go unnoticed.
    I just lost to someone who managed to have two rage attacks in a row, with no attacks in between. I would have beaten the person if it wasn’t for that…

metztli013
    @metztli013

Until today I hadn’t encountered a cheater in a while. Then earlier as I was completing my daily objectives I saw this:

Ugh they’re like those jerks on Mario Kart Wii online that have the infinite blue shells and destroy everyone just for fun. They’re soul-sucking. =(

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@graugeist Good idea but may not work. Cheaters probably can always get LC for free. Then to just roll all those set items back.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Then lock the account like the big boys do.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I just think an auto move down to the wood league if you cheat would be the best.

GreenImperial
    @greenimperial

I think that cheaters should be moved to a special “cheaters” league. This way they will only compete against themselves.

Suzy
    @suzyq

At 1 minute after the new game started today I was 2nd with 51080. There was someone else with a score of 43845 in 4th place, 20 minutes later they are in 1st place with 67325. Is it possible to get such a high score in that time? I know we are in double points at the moment and in Diamond but that seems rather high.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

25k in 20 minutes? Assuming 5500 in objectives, that’s 20k in 20 minutes. Seems unreasonable, when it’s only 500/fight, so need to win 40 fights in 20 minutes, 30 sec per fight — with ads…

Suzy
    @suzyq

Thank you for confirming my suspicions @graugeist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.