Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • SkullMan140
    @skullman140

yup, this is an example of what im talking about :(

Thorondor
    @thorondor

I’ve got two independant games going, one at Level 41, team Thorondor, and the other at level 11. I started the second game after being sick of all of the cheating in the last diamond league. Well, with season two, everything looks fine at level 41 wood league, I am in first with only 7,030 points after just a bit of grinding. But…

In my other team, at level 11, also season 2 wood league, of course, there is a player “BACEROS” at level 50, everyone else is between level 5 and 12.

How can a player be at level 50???? Must not be much of an advantage, as they in first place with only 5,860 points (I am in second, team Thorondor2, at 5810).

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@thorondor BACEROS is a hacker.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

After my today’s adding and deleting facebook friends I noticed one guy on my friendlist with experience level 20000. He has birds with hundreds of thousands of hp and attack points. I used one of his birds in tuesday’s dungeon because I was curious. All enemies was one hit kill. Can I get banned for this?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@abyssuss Given from the fact that Rovio has done little in terms of cheaters (all that existed were the updates and “inter-update” fixes), I doubt you will be banned. Especially if you only did it in the dungeon and it was a borrowed bird. Nobody would know that the enemies were beaten with just that bird. But if that friend got banned (it is clear that he/she would be listed as a cheater by others if that person is encountered in PvP), then who knows what would happen next.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@abyssuss It’s very unlikely Rovio will even know you used this hacked bird, and they won’t be concerned.

You would only run into problems if you entered the arena with hacked birds. But who knows if Rovio would actually do something, other than preventing those with hacked birds from fighting in the arena.

For those of you on Facebook, why have so many friends? And why not vet them? I don’t know what you can see of your friends, but if I had a friend like this I would remove them from my friends list.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon you don’t see information about your friends birds unless you choose them to help in battle. With the new update you can see you friends scores if they are actively playing and also the name they use in the arena. If you regularly check it would give some indication of giant leaps and also if you encountered a hacked bird you would be able to recognise the name. I am very selective of my friends so I have a short list its is easy for me therefore to observe.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@thorondor have Rovio already released the update which allows levels up to 56 as a test? If so Baceros could be a tester. I try to give people the benefit of doubt.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Even if he was a tester, he shouldn’t be entering the arena with people who are not testers.

Thorondor
    @thorondor

If Baceros is a tester or a cheater, he is scoring just enough to stay in first place, by less than 100 points – so maybe a tester???

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

It’s pretty rare to see hackers with low XP level like this. Usually, they have levels such as 10,000 or more. So the fact that BACEROS could be a tester isn’t as impossible as I thought before…

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well, if what you said is true, maybe we can ask him what kind of level the MINIMAP has( I’m so excited!). Maybe the Chronicle Caves will be no longer the hardest dungeon to beat….

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

But, has anyone add Bacercos as friend? If you have, can you post what kind of bird he has?

Thorondor
    @thorondor

Update on player “Baceros”. Unfortunately, I can’t take a screen shot. But he is still showing level 50, and has 11,525 points and in first place – so not cheating, just playing well.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The max level is 41 so anyone above that is obviously a cheater not a tester. The mini dungeon expansion will add 15 levels for us to play not increase the max level by 15. Also almost every company makes a separate instance of their server(s) for testing so we shouldn’t be able to see or use anything from any testing they do.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley Thanks for the information. That sounds like a much better way to handle EPIC friends than just accepting everyone’s friendship request – like most people seem to do. At least you have some control.

Eric OG
    @ericog

There seems to be a cheater on my leaderboard–within the first few minutes of the new tournament starting their score had leaped to around 11,000 points, and the screenshot I’m posting here was taken around 10:30pm EST, 5.5 hours after the tournament began.

Screenshot_2015-03-29-22-34-07.png

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@ericog — There are still a few active leader board hackers out there. Be thankful there aren’t more.

@ericog, that’s not reasonably possible indeed. Have you sent it to Rovio as well? Probably good to keep them up to date on the fact that the cheaters have not been dealt with yet.

Eric OG
    @ericog

@larry- yes, I passed on the info and screenshot to Rovio, and here is the reply they sent me:

“Sorry to hear that you have encountered a possible cheater in your Arena League. With the updates 1.2.4 and 1.2.5, we implemented certain fixes that should have prevented the cheats from working. It appears that the fixes are working; however, it also appears that the cheaters found some new breaches in the game that they can exploit to gain impossible scores. We continue to investigate the problem, and are trying our best to get rid of the cheaters entirely.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you are still able to enjoy Epic despite the dishonest players!”

Gloomy
    @gloomy

Hello everyone! I just signed up to report a cheater. Up to one hour ago I was the first player in the league with a lot of grinding. However, current first Guy got over 100000 points in no time. Also, the points are not multiples of 5 so he is definitely cheating. Please take actions against this player.
    Cheater in the stone league 2015-04-06-00-07-25.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gloomy — Welcome to the Nest.
    Angry Birds Nest is not part of Rovio, so the fastest way to make sure Rovio knows about this problem is to send a support request including your screenshot directly to Rovio. If you have one from an hour or two earlier that would also be good. I will link this to the thread that Rovio has promised to monitor.
    Hope you enjoy all that is has to offer. Be sure to read the FAQs and Quick Start Guide for new members.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hope you all enjoyed the Easter break. Players in my league have used the time to grind which I also did yesterday evening only to find that this morning the leader in my league has over 1000,000 points. Oh well I remain in silver this week unless others find a way to manufacture points. Yes I will send a screen shot to Rovio.

SmokeJumper
    @smokejumper

epic 126
    mah, 2 days, arena points max 13300, at least 5 participants are cheating, and can not all these points in two days, I completed all the objectives of the two days and I have 13300 points, impossible to finish in the top three to move forward, there more taste to play with these people.
    epic.jpg

@smokejumper, I would not conclude so quickly that these players are cheating. It’s been easter holiday in most countries and many people have been grinding out a lot of points. Much more than usual. These numbers look like players spending most of the day playing continuously. They’re lvl 41 and have achieved high ranks in the previous arena season. This means that they’ve got the best gear available in the arena. It’s not hard but just takes up a lot of time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.