Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

I`am in diamond league and there are a lot of cheaters, first place has 132,000 arena and I, paying much FE for the max Price, 8880

@espejo123, I’m looking into these guys at the moment. Trying to get in touch with someone who I know can edit his birds. Seeing if he can figure out what’s happening there. The thought on this one is that these kind of cheaters are able to adjust the numbers on the reward wheels after a battle. It’s the worst of all, because you can’t beat them with the known exploits either. It’s more a case of rooting your phone and editing your account.

I just don’t understand why anyone would do something like this. It defeats the purpose of playing a game if you just award excessive winnings to yourself, while you can already set all values in the game to the max.

Anonymous

I just got a rather strange cheater. I’m in Stone League and did a battle with someone with Diamond League banner items. Banner had over 12000 HP because of the diamond stuff. They only had Rank 6 Mastery birds and few Set Items. Not only that they attacked just about everyone. One bird on Chuck. Another on Red. One on the banner. I took them down with barely any banner damage and birds never got knocked out. The thing is there not enough weeks to get to diamond and back down to stone. Stats were not hacked at all. At least I can say I beat a diamond opponent!

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

Anyone noticed that when you use a banner that says ‘50% chance Chuck takes the damage’ that when he does he gets 50% also if you get hit by rogues or Druid you still get the goo or thorns. Then notice what happens when your opponent has one of those banners!! They dont take the full attack or the thorns/goo etc for an after effect

Anonymous

Just beat a level 19 opponent. Birds are weak but the banner had the Blazing set or whatever its called and the Vengeful emblem. Banner had 4475 health.

@petekeeling, yes, it’s a known bug. See the bugs thread (I know it’s a bit crowded in there with all the bugs). The same thing also causes you to lose control over the bird whose attack was intercepted by the enemy. This ends up with your battle becoming unresponsive so you end up with a lost fight due to a game restart.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior

The Rovio contact form does not have the functionality to include an attachment, so how do we send them screen dumps?

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

Just had a few games on PvP. But as I started again last week I’m only up to level 32. IBe not got banner items so winning is impossible, but I e just played someone ‘unnamed’ but I knock his bird out and he had full life straight away and didn’t have the re-spawn set items. They were level 33 with level 10 birds

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@illawarrior Rovio support ticket DOES have functionality to attach files. It is on the bottom, just look better for it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I also stayed in gold. Boards full of cheaters I guess I’ll be in silver next week.

loynis
    @loynis

Stayed in the gold, too. Was afraid I would fall to silver with my 50k poins, ended up 10th. Top “guy” had over 1 mil points.

This week one cheater is already on my leaderboard with 55k poins over 8 hours. I decided to report him to Rovio, let’s see what they answer me.

@loynis, good to report these guys. The boards are full of them by now. I hope the bugfix will sort out some of these issues. I guess we’ll find out!

illawarrior
    @illawarrior

Yes, new arena battle started today (19 hrs ago), and in my group, there is already someone up to 82155 – more than I could possibly hope for all week. The second place is sitting at 26375. I spent Lucky Coins for extra lives to meet my daily objectives and get some extra game points. I have 7445. Needless to say there is no point in competing for the rest of this week. I have read numerous complaints about this, but today is the first time it has happened to me personally.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Happened to me for the first time as well. I made it it Silver. Top player has over 39,000 while the rest of us are working in the 5000-11,000 range, based on who’s completed their objectives. I didn’t want to move up to Gold yet anyway–just hope I can stay in Silver.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Ok cheaters are being reported to rovio, has anyone seen that those players are being removed? I had one this morning (silver league) which i reported, but now already three players who clearly played more than two daily objectives. If they aren’t removed what’s point still reporting them, rovio knows of the issue. Arrrghh why is it taking them so long to fix this, this is ridiculous.

@illawarrior, make sure you don’t end up with the bottom 3, that will put you back into a lower league.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

I don`t now what 32 bits did but look:

burbman
    @burbman

Scores that do not at least end in 0 or 5 should be easy for Rovio to shut down immediately.

MadMike
    @madmike

Ironically for a game that needs internet connection to work, event scores aren’t saved server sided so you can edit pretty much anything.

Anonymous

@espejo123 Wow too high of numbers screws up the board! It looks like he gave himself NEGATIVE points. What’s the point in that?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

That number is close to -2^31. I’m guessing the highest score you can have is 2^32 – 1 or FFFF in hexadecimal, but the score might rollover or become invalid if you gave yourself that and earned some points.

I’ve played other games where cheaters use large negative numbers or any negative number to top the leaderboards then those are followed by large positive numbers. That doesn’t make sense to me, but I guess some programs sort things differently.

Paladin
    @jsant

I just received an update today (v1.2.3), so hopefully this will address the pvp cheaters!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@killerKea ~ If I remember this subject well the signal (+ or -) of a number on some systems is given by the leftmost bit. If that bit is a 0 the number is positive and it is negative if the bit is 1. FFFF is hexadecimal for a binary number with 32 bits, all 1s. It is the highest binary number that you can represent with 32 bits but as the leftmost bit is 1 it is a negative number of 31 bits where negative numbers are taken into consideration.

The cheater on the pic must have entered a number close to 2^32 (1 as the leftmost bit) and Rovio managing software intertrepeted it as a negative number of 31 bits.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@jorge-freeman-1 Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand how the game can interpret a negative number as the largest.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Lauri, Jan 20, 09:03:

Hello,

and thanks for contacting us.

We are currently investigating cheating in the game and we hope to have them removed from the PvP section as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Lauri
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.