Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@larry – I think I ran across your team today in league play. You are not only letting your own league mates know where to find the Hack, Every player who randomly meets your team is getting it as well.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Does anybody have a board with no cheaters?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry I just uploaded two pictures which I have sent to Rovio. I know you have already told me how to link them to this message but I have failed. Sorry. You can see them if you wish.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley there are boards with out cheaters on them. Im on one in the silver league right now. Over the next three weeks we should see less and less of them in the lower leagues. We will find them toward the end if we make it to diamond as they should all be clustered up there. I dont think there are really that many of them unless the exploit being leaked has created more.

@tigerussell, I think the leaked exploit is pretty wide spread by now. After it came out, there was at least one cheater PER DAY added to my league. Personally I don’t really mind anymore. It just means that I can cheat as well since I was well ahead of the non-cheaters anyway.

It’s all really messed up by now, so I think we can all assume the cheaters will dominate the leagues and every day there will be more.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussel I think the leak may well have created more. There was only one on my board before now there are four. In the first week I played with no cheaters. In the second only one. Third week at least four and so on. I have never met the same named one twice on my boards, in fact they usually have names. Since only the top three advance many cheaters stay in the same league so we do continue to meet them in the lower leagues. Also, from reading this forum more people seem to want to cheat for they see it as fighting fire with fire.

I believe Rovio will fix it. It can’t be in their interest not to. I just wish they would hurry up.

@burbman, It’s a pleasure and privilege to meet you in the leagues! ;) Any chance you can tell me what the team line-up was like? Just curious whether it’s like I left my birds behind or that it’s random kits… Did my name start with “check”? If not, it’s someone else.

I actually ran across a couple of similar names now. There’s clearly several people referring to the exploit in their name. To be honest, I didn’t really think about the opponents when I changed my league name until I ran into one myself. Today I had 3 of these for the first time. I’ll consider changing it back since most of my league should have seen it by now.

This is also mentioned in the leak as a way to provide your own league with the benefits. I am starting to think it’s kind of fun now that the competition is brought to a whole new level. Better than just playing 20 minutes per day to get the objectives and another 20 to squeeze some low scores out of the arena. Now it’s several times per day only to see someone else overtake you again. It’s a lot more exciting this way with a varying scoreboard.

What I like most is that the number 1 in my league was a lone cheater in the beginning and getting lazy. He’s getting some serious competition now. I don’t think I’ll make it to the next league (5th place now), since the guys above me clearly have a lot of time on their hands, but really, I like it a lot this way.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry I hope my board remains clean. Im in first place and going to try to sandbag my way into third. I want to advance but not first. Moved up from wood to stone and then stone to silver in first both times. Marked me somehow as I drew opponents that were really tough. Finnishing in the middle my first week in silver took things back to normal in the draw. At this point if someone begins to cheat it could ruin my plan.

@bubbley, here they are. Good stuff!

@bubbley, what I find interesting here is the fact that they’re hacked, but only slight. Health is normal, rank and xp are too. Only the primary attack damage is modified. If you’re gonna hack your birds, I would think you’d do it properly…

@tigerussell, I’d count on some last minute cheaters… But I’ll hope for you it doesn’t happen. It is good to hear there are still some decent boards.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry call me suspicious but I think its deliberate. The guardian was normal so it’s possible some players might just quickly glance at the others notice the health and miss the damage. Banner was also normal.

Edit: just saw your reply to @burbman – checkyout…? If so I played you yesterday. I lost boohoo. Can’t remember what you were wearing.

@bubbley, yeah that was me allright… No hacked birds, so the loss was all yours! :p Been using my birds with all sorts of poison kits, so makes sense you lost. I do feel offended that you can’t remember what I was wearing. That’s no good impression on our first date!

What does not make sense to me is the way those birds are hacked. There’s no gain of winning battles while being the opponent, so why hide it in this sneaky way?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry it was definitely stylish otherwise I wouldn’t have accepted the invitation!

No idea. I don’t understand the mentality at all. Perhaps the player is also cheating in other ways.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I’m playing in the Stone League and the scores are all appropriate. Top scores are hovering around 46,000 give or take, as people meet their objectives or grind out a few hundred. All I want to do is move to Silver so I can improve my banner. I came in 4th last week in Stone due to not having Seadog or Thunderbird, and it would be nice to move up. I’ve maintained a spot in the top three so hopefully it will happen.

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

So this happened in the timespan of two hours

This goes beyond objective resetting I feel. I just wish there weren’t three of them

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

Someone above asked if I’d let them know about my opponents levels in the next league next week. But, though I’m winning this week, I’ll not be playing another PvP as long as I live. It is 100% pointless without hacking, simple! Not wasting hours of the one time we get to live to get to a third or second best league behind cheats.

@ineptidude, Did you only use the reset cheat? Or did you also use something else? I have no idea what’s happening here… Send it to Rovio as well! (don’t worry about yourself using the exploit, they only care about figuring it all out)

The difference between screenshots is 27 hours. With the resets, that would give a possible let’s say 200k points (that’s without ANY sleeping). Pretty much impossible to get this 330K, 370K or even 400K increase. I would be very interested in how this works…

Only thing I can think of is some kind of gamekiller approach editing the rewards for the goals. Although that does not explain how they are not getting millions of points instead of hundreds of thousands.

I have not seen anything like this on my boards. This really is ridiculous.

Is there anyone who has a clue about this one?

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

The screenshots may be far away from each other but the actual change happened in only two hours

Heck explain this:

It’s some sort of ram address editing to change the value of the points in the reward wheel I’m sure

@ineptidude, yeah probably. I just dont understand why only to such a figure and not something like 99999999. I mean it is already obvious, but still…

I guess it is impossible to do any kind of pvp when in-game values are determined by a client device which is out of the developers control.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@ineptidude unnamed player guy with that German amblem was top cheater on my last week gold league leaderboard. He/she managed to pump up score to 400k points.
    Looks like he lost cheating enthusiasm this week.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@petekeeling I’m not asking you to play. Just check the board to see what level your opponents would be this week. Everything would point to it not being wise to level up if you PvP. I would like to know for sure.

I got stuck in gold and the board is already loaded with cheaters again… What’s it like on the rest of the boards?

Paladin
    @jsant

I was in Silver last week and nobody cheated until the last 24 hours and even then it was just a couple people and the scores were not too ridiculous. I still made it to gold (thanks to maybe 30 total hours of grinding over the past week) and it looks like there are no cheaters yet in my group. I hope that Rovio fixes this issue this week so there isn’t a mad dash the last day again. We should be due for a version update in the next week or two.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.