Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

Are the 3 Unnamed Players on my board CG?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    I am not sure if arena can have CG players – it would really unfair to make CG players in arena system because CG player can “play” 24h per day. It would be fair only if the CG player makes his daily tasks, nothing more. Telling that CG player playes like average arena player is really odd :)

Edit: It seems that u have very competative board. When did u start your week in arena?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

As u know there will be Arena Mayhem this week. If u want to earn extra points in arena, it is good to wait for this Mayhem. Dont waste your effort before Mayhem :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc thanks for the explanation. Yes my board is very competitive, I started a very short time after the start. I’ve tried all different times to start but lately it doesn’t matter if I start straight away or even the next day.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    I think it is better to start later (at least 1 hour), there can be better chances not to get so competative board. Yeah I said chances, nothing is guaranteed (all the information is from my experience – someone said that I am extremely lucky :) even this can be true :) ). It seems that many factors effects it somehow. It seems that nobody knows what it is, even Rovio :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Wow, that’s a lot of competition. I am first on my board with 20000 plus points. Closest challenger is at 16530

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless + 1. @poptimus

@suikyo
    no need for apologies … It was obviously a Freudian slip!

@suzyq

I now have 4 on my board. On no! I wish it would stay that way. Yours is competitive.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    I started 2 hours late for the heck of it this week and so far I have only 3 players with scores. I would love to know how the numbers of active players has been affected in the last 6 months with all the bugs. Are there enough new players to make up for those that quit for good?

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@suzyq

I’d be 4th on your board this week but I’m 1st at 4K points ahead of second this week.

In my board last week, your 1st would have been like 7th at this time. It was a board of insane grinders. I worked harder than I ever had and barely got 4th… ;) So I appreciate this easier board this week. Grinding in Stone is just tedious…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds really wish I was on your board.

@pixelyzed
    glad you have got an easier board this week. I’ve had to turn into a mad grinder this week, just hope I end up in the top 3 this week especially as double points happen later on in the week.

1st. Me 34450
    2nd. 30450
    3rd. 29990
    4th 26780

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m already out before it really started.

I got a Thunderbird objective.

However, I somehow feel the coin toss was revamped again. I just won four time in a row.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Coin toss seems better for me too. Wheel spins, not so much…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 I got 4 turns in a row this morning and I thought it had changed again, but slowly as the day went it has got as bad as it was before again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got two more wins, adding up to 6 in a row.
    This is so unusual!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

What do we have here, another cheater :)

Pointless
    @pointless

Such a great sight to see on your board, isn’t it @kennymcc ?

I also am in trouble this week in Silver…many grinders, and me with little time and waning motivation to keep up.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless
    Yeah thats my board :) How did u recognize that :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @pointless @all
    Dont worry, it is/was only bad luck :D

I keep collecting data, will see if anything changed or I have bad luck with coinflip all the time :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Since I wrote them my complaint my own coin toss apparently got better. Then again, I may just have good luck :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah u r right, my last coinflip example was much closer to 50/50, but not 50/50 or over 50/50 :) I am curious about this week results :) Howmany battles are enough to tell that the coinflip is ok or not ok? 1000 :)? I usually make aprox. 100 battles per week, so that would mean aprox. 10 weeks of collecting data :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    1000 is where it starts to get representative, yeah :P Anything below that can show a tendency, but can’t be applied to all players.

BTW I just got the 100% exact same reply to my ticket too :P

Dave
    @seraphion

Screenshot_20160824-125310.png

So whoever said join late to any party. Looks like it works. Might be luck as well but I joines 1 hour before the frist dayly circle would have ended. Are all of you doing that?
    Last week place 1-3 were + 47k points. I wont grind that heavy for PvP :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    I joined late and it did NOT work ._.

Seeing all of you with such empty groups does not really motivate me to go on…

Dave
    @seraphion

@smwforever45

Haha feels bad man. In the olympic event I only got 2 stars bc my borad was so active. Damn I hope this will keep working

Suzy
    @suzyq

@seraphion just read your post with a picture of your board. I see you have someone called Yammy, also same picture, showing a score of 0. They are also on my board but they are active and have a score of 18820?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.