Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Good for you for snagging 3rd. As someone who has just converted to FB would you recommend it?

Also listened to SOAD and Serj the other day. It was Empty Walls I had heard back in the day. I wasn’t as sold on Cornucopia, but to each their own?

The real bummer for me is listening to those two acts to retain so much of the System sound and not hear them together. It was really a great combo. Hopefully since they have both expressed the desire to unite we will get something from both of them soon ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Lol, okay then. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    It is definitely a thing you should consider!
    I still hate FB… but the advantages are overwhelming. Especially the amount of Friendship Essences you get from your friends. (I get 10-15 a day – and there’s more uses for them than I ever thought, LOL)
    Plus, an extra lucky coin per day is always great. And having a strong third bird instead of McCool for those dungeons and Chronicle Cave levels is awesome.

It took me a while getting into Cornucopia ;) I still like Empty Walls more. Money is pretty nice, too! (from the same album “Elect the Dead” as Empty Walls)

I hope so too… would be awesome to hear from them again :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Wow! 10-15 a day?!! A long time ago I thought they capped it at 5 FE a day,but haven’t looked into it. It looks like the dark side has won??

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Well, what you said is partly true. From requesting FE’s, you can only obtain 5 FE’s a day. HOWEVER, if others use your birds in their battles you get an FE for each usage, which adds up to the 5 you get if your friends answer your request.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Ok I surrender? FB here we come

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    You won’t regret it :)
    BTW once you’ve made it tell us your FB name (or URL) so we can add you ;)

Just having a look on my new board.
    Last week I had a lucky inactive board and ended it with not much competition on #3.
    This week, I’ve got nine people on my board that did all their objectives… DESPITE claiming my rewards more than 12 hours after the week ended!
    What the?!?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Yeah it seems to be a crapshoot with the arena. I usually do that but this week I started playing right away and my board is super easy. I have no idea what URL is though I have heard it many times. Shane Poholko is Facebook name

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    Thanks for the request, accepted of course. Should I be reaching out to all the epic members and trying to add them? Or is it a don’t call us we’ll call you situation? ?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    Thanks for borrowing Bomb,did you get the finisher set when you did?
    Borrowed your Witch hopefully you got the essence

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 Same with my board. Last week I think I came in 5th in the end, but the entire week I was anywhere between 2nd and 5th. New week started yesterday, I did my objectives plus a few extra battles, and when I logged in today I’m in 13th place. #3 has 9k, 2nd 10k and 1st 11k…. oh my. I’m gonna have to do quite a bit of grinding just to not get bumped down. =/

Pointless
    @pointless

@shapokomanbeast yes, got the FE and your Bomb had Finisher (although it didn’t proc once during the battle).
    Go ahead and reach out to ABN members, most are more than accommodating where FB for the game is concerned. I am friends with most that are active on the Forum, so go ahead and look at my friend list and request them from there :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    Thanks, too bad about the finisher set. I’ve had dry runs with him as well, though it goes off at the same rate as Chuck’s lightning set. Had a 18909 critical strike yesterday

Mp127
    @mp127

Nothing special here, I’m just impressed someone’s mentioning SOAD :)

Dave
    @seraphion

Only 5 ppl are playing in dimond league. I think that is really strange :D
    But I wont complain.

Myabe I can finaly get my 1. in Dimond league achivement. Half of my are bugged. That is a sad storry. Like beat a few chronical cave. And I have 3 stars everywhere …

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

It’s only the second day and the top player already has 31,300 points. How is that possible?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@martin-hart
    Actually, we already got the third set of objectives this week. So basically, it’s the 3rd day.
    All 9 objectives together are 16,500 points. Let’s say 1,500 points come from the matches played to complete the objectives. The remaining 13,300 points could very well come from intensive grinding; it’s not impossible, but I question the use of it, unless the guy is seeing a somewhat competitive league. We don’t know what he is seeing, since apparently one guy can be in multiple leagues and we’re often seeing ghosts.

Zybar
    @george-hoenninger

Martin Hart,

I currently have 27,410 medals and I assure you it is all legit.

I did have the benefit of a few hours at LAX waiting for a flight and cross-country flight back to Boston.

That said, I think 10-15k daily is certainly not something that is out of question.

If you want out of question, my leader board last week was a great example. The top person finished with 1,000,000,835 and second place had 696,735.

Unfortunately, Rovio didn’t do anything even after I provided screen shots.

George

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Yeah I just finished a 5 hour grinding session and have 50000 points. I did this because a player by the name of Explorer put up 2500 grinding points in 15 minutes(he/she already had completed their objectives as I was 6000 points up on them before the day started and he was 7000 up 30 minutes into the day). It’s not really a lot of fun grinding these points but I want to catch him in the act. The one thing this game really needs is a chat w/in the game so you can at least communicate with excessive grinders.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 This is a little late coming… but I support you in your unadulterated hatred of Bookface. I almost fractured my spleen signing up… but, needs must! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    The last thing I’d need is getting laughed at by cheaters like Sky_Spy in an in-game chat… I’m happy as-is.
    Plus, you won’t be able to communicate with many because of all the languages the world knows.

@angryde

Same here mate… XD

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    You’re right of course? It’s just so stupid when someone’s pushing you for first and spending lots of valuables whether they come by it honourably or not and at the end of the day it’s for 300 snoutlings. You just want to ask them:”Why do you want it so bad?” I would gladly back off and let them have first place if we were 20000 clear of everyone else. Like i say grinding is not fun after a couple hours.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    I don’t even need 2nd place. If I were playing against young kids I would happily take 3rd or even lower to accommodate them. I believe in justice very much and I guess that’s why I can hate a game so intensely that I really like.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Top 3 is nice to reach because of the additional slot you can spin up ;)
    If I can’t make it there I at least try to go for 2 stars.

If you’re looking for justice you’re definitely playing the wrong game, LOL

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Lol…yes and now you can see the quandary I’m in ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.