Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • Joey
    @joeyba

I had 520 coins before starting the collection of the coins.

I’ll play the next 2 chapters, so picture should be clear soon

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, going through some more levels. Anyone have any tips for
    B3-7 — I have one coin left on far right
    B3-16 — Haven’t gotten last coin on right
    B3-S4 — Got last 2, in crazy ways — Landed R2-D2 in upper spoon bucket; he was thrown to right and took out one coin. Threw him a little further and a laser blast from trooper at end of chain ricocheted off metal on right to get last coin.

sparty83
    @sparty83

Ok, @ericbirdz, Finally got back and double checked my PR numbers. Yes, I did double up on 17 and 18. I corrected my listing on page 2.
    Because of that error, I now have my updated numbers. Let me know how they compare to yours.

B1 – 123
    P2 – 108
    B2 – 102
    P2 – 97
    B3 – 143
    P3 – 126
    BR – 110
    PR – 104

Total – 913

Sure would like to know where the remaining coins are hidden. I still have NOT started collecting them. When I do, I will try to make note of my coin totals as I go.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 — I thought the conclusion was going to be 920? That at least was a nice round number.
    I had a horrible thought earlier — What if there are really well hidden coins, like some of the golden eggs, which show no clue where they are. Gaah!

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2,

I just found the missing 80 coins!

If you go into each episode, for example,

Go to Naboo Invasion, pick a level, any level, and tap on the Power Up button, and look, there is a bonus 10 coin icon. See screen cap!

http://angrybir.de/1hjzE73

Its on the bottom row, far right icon!!!!!

It appears for each of the 8 episodes! That’s where the missing 80 are!

Now I am just missing 7 based on my revised numbers.

cc: @amslimfordy, @birdleader

luvtub
    @luvtub

@mvnla2 – my memory is really starting to fade, but here is what I recall:

B3-7 – the furthest right coin gave me a lot of grief as well; I spent considerable time trying to get the correct angle from underneath without success. Here’s what DID work for me: with Panaka #1, go underneath the big middle rock and shoot directly up at the pig chained to the board; your goal is to clear out the center area of debris. With #2, continue to clear the area out from above with the goal of making a clear path to the small center rock. Finally with #3, aim toward that rock, shooting for the coin en route.

B3-S4 – without activating R2, use him to displace the pig in the upper trebuchet, aiming for the upper half of the pig’s eye. The correct shot will drop the shooting pig and activate the trebuchet to send R2 right where you want him. (On second look, I see you already did that, LOL.)

B3-16 – a screenshot might help me here, but I believe I used Leia to clear out the upper column of wooden and metal bricks, then Panaka #1 to clear more of the debris and shoot the tree, and finally Panaka #2 to get the coins. I’m pretty sure it was possible to get that last coin with this approach, though it did take a few attempts.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@sparty83

I had assumed that those icons meant you could choose to power up with a character from the opposite side (e.g. a dark side character in your screenshot). Guess not, eh? Good find!

Edit – actually, that’s what it is. If you tap it you’ll see (without losing any coins, fortunately).

sparty83
    @sparty83

@luvtub,

OK I really feel like an idiot now. I saw the 10 and assumed it was the missing 10 coins for each level. I posted above before I actually clicked on it. I just clicked on it and its the Traitor Swap that’s listed in the initial release.

So, it looks like the missing 80 coins are still missing. Darn!!!!

luvtub
    @luvtub

@sparty83

It is a frustrating mystery, all right. Like several have pointed out, 80 missing / 8 chapters = 10 possibly hidden in bulk on each chapter somewhere. I sure hope it’s something that straightforward; finding 80 well-hidden coins individually would cost time I don’t think many throwers are willing to spend!

luvtub
    @luvtub

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but has anyone noticed that the “Carbonite Reward” character image looks like Milhouse?

Coincidence?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 — Darn — I thought you had actually found them!

Joey
    @joeyba

@sparty83 @ericbirdz @mvnla2
    i spent all day long working on this
    this is what i have so far:
    I had 520 coins before i started then i gained 400 coins for 3 starring naboo pork which i didnt before, total = 920 coins
    I played the three chapters today (im still missing reward chapters which ill do later), my total coins is now 1600
    1600 – 920 = 680 coins + 23 coins I couldn’t get yet in the 3 chapters ( i know where they r and will work on them later) = 703 coins

your results gave 699 coins for the three chapters (without the reward) so my guess is ur missing 4 coins somewhere..
    Im 99.99% sure of what i’m saying…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — Do you know how many coins you got in each level? That would really help.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@luvtub — Thanks for the tips! Probably won’t try them ’till tomorrow, when I’m fresh.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 sorry i didnt count each level alone as i was excited to get them..
    but i’m 100% sure that i had 520 coins before this update and then 400 coins reward for 3 starring a chapter.
    So i’m sure of the 703 coins for the 3 chapters mentioned above..

Joey
    @joeyba

Did anyone try to unlock a level traitor mode? just one level not all levels.. for 10 coins.
    maybe if we do then we’ll get those 80 coins (10 x 8) upon using the traitor mode..??
    i dont want to spend 10 coins for nothing, so if anyone used it, can we know please?

Joey
    @joeyba

how many coins r there in birds rewards, (i dont have these yet):
    – lando
    – jedi luke

i counted 99 coins in the rest, so if in those 2 levels there r 11 coins, then the total will be 110 as mentioned above.

Edit: 11 coins indeed in those 2 levels. Total coins in Bird rewards is 110. Confirmed

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joeyba — See Sparty’s list, which I think is on p. 2

JCVD
    @asmacinnis

I believe I have all of the coins. (All without swaps and thanks to those who helped on B1-7, B1-10 and PR-5)

I know I started with 265 coins and now have 1179 for a total of 914.

ZeBung
    @zebung

B1-10
    Aim 1st shot just over 1st pi on top of middle structure, and then activate saber to create a hole.
    2nd shot is a high arc into the hole and push up and to the right. Debris will get the 2 coins on the right.

Vic the Hun
    @vic-the-hun

PR-14 seems pretty impossible to me. The only one I have been unable to get. Any help from those who were?

luvtub
    @luvtub

@vic-the-hun

I gave a tip in comment #77 above. That might help you.

swellD
    @swelld

@luvtub thank you for that tip on P2-9! worked great!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@asmacinnis — Any chance you kept track of how many coins you got on each level or on each episode?
    It looks like @Sparty83 and @EricBirdz agreed on 913, so you seem to have found one they missed.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.