Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • swellD
    @swelld

@mvnla2 I have 4 left on P-2-9. I can’t figure out how to get them over the hump even with a swap

luvtub
    @luvtub

@swelld – try clearing the torches by the bone structure with Dooku #1, then firing Dooku #2 to the cleared area, activating him just before he hits the dirt to send his boomerang saber thing to get the coins.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@SwellD — I was going to answer, but maybe @luvtubs answer is better since I have 2 coins left.
    Will try this myself tomorrow and see if I can get the last 2.
    FYI — I was collapsing the bone structure by flinging the boomerang (?) through the lower glass plank and then the second one over the right rock, but I still have 2 coins left.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@luvtub, @swellD — Yes! Luvtubs tip works like a charm! Got the last 2!
    Have to remember to look at tips on last page.
    Getting very late for me.

brandenburg5
    @brandenburg5

B1-10 I got lucky. Similar to luvtub but in a different area. Qui-gon to clear the horizontal boards above and to the left of the TNT. Then Obi Wan to send one of those vertical wooden blocks up and over to the tree.

LuKaZzZ
    @lukazzz

@mvnla2 wow, I guess I was/am really lucky, especially in Naboo Invasion. I got almost all of them without swaps, there were a few exceptions (and I was getting lazy towards the end :D) For example there was this one level where you are given Darth Mauls and one coin seemed unreachable. I was hoping to get it with destruction on the right side which would progress to the left but that didn’t work out, so I used one character with a gun (forgot which one).

PR-5 — Bottom coin -uups forgot about that one. When I wrote that text i still had Reward chapter to complete and then I forgot to change it. I actually have no idea how to get it, even with the swaps. I didn’t try the latter because I can’t think of a character that would have a power to reach the coin.

PR-8 — I did use swap here but I think it is possible without it, if you have some determination. I have 2 theories. In either one of them you first remove the first floating bird and the first “irony” thing on the sprocket. Then you have 2 options. You either crash the bird into the second platform, making it unstable and ready to fall on the left. In the meantime (it falls rather slowly, if you hit correctly) you fling your birds beneath it trying to destroy as much of the platform as you possibly can. Another option is to hit the second “irony” thing just to give it more movement. Afterwards, cut the chain with another bird but beware: timing is crucial here: it has to go down breaking the platform. I had no success getting debris under there with either one of the methods above but I hope to be proven wrong by you nesters ;)

PR-13 — Oh man was I lucky here. Some of the debris that went up, later fell down right on the coins. No swaps here.

PR-14 — Again I used the swap to get the one in the cave but I suppose it is possible without. Here is my theory. Get rid of the jar jar-s (lol) in the balloons above the cave and as much of the rope as possible. That way, TNT will explode closer to the coin. Now detach the TNT but don’t let it explode. It has to fall down and then explode. Again, this is just my theory, I didn’t try this.

AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
    @spacemaster

@mvlna2 I’ve found all the coins I can.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2

Bird Reward Level 2
    Coin Locations
    4 at about 1 o’clock of first sphere
    2 at about 11 o’clock of second sphere

Here is a zoomed out screen capture

http://angrybir.de/1oAy2JT

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 — Thanks! Maybe I can’t count; they are gone now.
    Did you agree with my numbers on P3-15 and PR-3?

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2,
    Yes, you’re correct with both of those numbers. Not sure how i miss counted P3-15 as its pretty obvious, nothing hidden

with PR-3, didn’t originally see that one hidden in the coral. I had been at it a while and was getting tired by the time I got to the reward levels. I did those last.

I will update my numbers

sparty83
    @sparty83

My updated total now shows 919, still missing 81. I can only guess that I am missing 1 in one of the levels which would make me short by 80. Then I’m wondering if you get some sort of a bonus for getting all coins in an episode. For example, if you get all 123 coins in Naboo Invasion – Bird side, you earn a 10 coin bonus. If that’s the case, there are 4 episodes, 2 sides for a total of 8 times the 10 coin bonus would be 80 more coins.

Has anyone gotten all the coins for an episode and noticed this 10 coin bonus?

(of course I am just speculating on this bonus thing.)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 @Ericbirdz — Both of you counted 919! Would be interesting to know if they are the same 919. Wonder where the rest are.
    B2-20 is the only level we’ve found with none. I let it run for an incredibly long time, hoping some coins would eventually appear — nada. Only other possibility I can think of for that level is getting a really high score or destroying all the racers (if that’s possible), but I’m not the best flinger, so someone else will have to try that.
    Another possibility is that if you collect all 919, the rest are a bonus.
    Has anyone collected all the 919? @Lukazzz?

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

I cleared all but BR-Wicket and PR-Tusken and Shocktrooper. 885 coins gathered.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

I will update my totals for the episodes in their entirety. If anyone differs on the total for an episode, we can start to investigate. I also have breakdowns for each but that would be incredibly tedious so let’s start with that

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

By episode:

B1: 133
    P1: 108
    B2: 102
    P2: 96
    B3: 140
    P3: 126
    BR: 110
    PR: 104

Total: 919

Note: I have all reward levels unlocked.

If you have a question about the total on a specific level, ask me. I have it all written down.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

Also, at DH-Kim – if you are only missing those 3 levels, I just checked and in total they only have 11. So your 885 + 11 = 896 and that’s 23 short of not my and and Sparty’s total…. So you are probably missing some.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@ericbirdz,
    We have the same grand total but some episodes are different. Here is snap shot of my episode totals. (on page 2 i have a complete breakdown by level)

B1: 123
    P2: 108
    B2: 101
    P2: 97
    B3: 143
    P3: 126
    BR: 110
    PR: 111

Total: 919

I’m playing on android, just looked and your playing on an iPhone, wonder why they are different.

As a note,I have not collected any of the coins yet, so if I need to go back and verify I can. I also took a screen cap of every level with the coins for future reference.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

You’re totally right about B1 – it is 123. Really it might come down to seeing what I have at the end. I started with 35 credits

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

Double checked all my addition – that was the only mistake I made so I guess we should go through levels and see how many we think are in each. If you have that kind of list that is! Our first discrepancy is B2. In groups of 5, my totals are:

7 5 3 5 6
    6 4 4 3 3
    3 3 5 5 3
    9 3 3 5 0
    6 3 4 4

There is a hard to see one in…B2-10 hidden behind a rock, check there to see if you’re missing that one – we can go through each episode.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

Oh I play on iPhone 5s and iPad – hooray for Rovio account!

sparty83
    @sparty83

You’re right about B2-10. I didn’t notice the third one.
    1 – at base of sling platform
    2 – under 2nd triple piggy
    3 – hidden in the leafy stuff and tough to see depending on zoom level.

I will update my numbers, I have mine all in a spread sheet.

Here is my P2 in groups of 5 which I have one more than you do (me 97, you 96)

3 3 4 6 4
    5 3 6 5 3
    4 5 3 6 3
    3 3 3 6 5
    3 3 3 5

luvtub
    @luvtub

@mvnla2 @lukazzz

PR-5 – C3PO might be able to get the lowest coin. I haven’t tried it as I am (perhaps foolishly) resisting the temptation to use swaps.

PR-8 – lukazz’ first theory is how I got the offending coin without swaps. After destroying the leftmost floating pig with General Grievous #1, I focused on destroying the second platform (without having to drop either of the big metal arrowheads). Got it pretty easily once I started focusing on this approach.

PR-13 – as long as you can clear the hangy-down things with Tie Fighter Pilot #1 and the big bouncy wooden piece floats up out of the way, you’ll be able to aim #2 & #3 to match the top arc of the big bubble and shoot out the coins pretty easily.

PR-14 – can someone post a screenshot of the difficult coins’ location? I know I got this one without swaps as well.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@luvtub
    Angry Birds – Star Wars 2
    Pork Reward 14
    Coin locations – 5 under platform and 1 on right – not sure how to get that one without a swap.

http://angrybir.de/Px6kOt

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

@Sparty83 – our discrepancy in P2 is P2-6. You are right, it does have 5! So 97 for that episode is right. My B3 levels are:

3 5 5 5 5
    5 5 8 5 8
    10 4 4 6 6
    5 6 6 5 4
    6 7 10 7

You have 3 more than me there so I’m way off…

muffincake
    @muffincake

I just got the last coin in PR-5 without a swap (on iOS). Took about two hours. It’s definitely doable.

(I also got all the coins from all levels. Some of them you can only get with falling debris…)

Make Count Dooku hug the rocks just below the slingshot, aiming almost vertically downwards. He can actually touch the rocks before you fire the boomerang. Aim directly for the coin, and fire just after he reaches the opening. I almost hit it twice before it finally went all the way down.

We are crazy.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.