Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • sparty83
    @sparty83

@ericbirdz,

Our difference is on B3 19
    I have 8 you have 5,

There are 3 just under the platform and 5 above the structure upper right

Here is my orig screen cap.

http://angrybir.de/PxdVwI

luvtub
    @luvtub

@sparty83

OK, for PR-14, use the first stormtrooper to nick the bottom of the floating structure with the TNT to have the TNT drop and destroy the structures in the bubble. Use either debris from that explosion or shots from the second stormtrooper to clear the two wooden planks to the right of the bubble’s 5 o’clock position. Then fire a trooper as low in the bubble as you can without hitting debris; ideally, he will float up in the bubble, down in the water afterward, and under the coral so you can shoot back at the coin in the cave.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

@Sparty83:

Yes! I missed those so close to the plane. That brings our total to 923 so far. Here’s mine for P3:

3 3 4 3 6
    3 8 3 5 6
    6 7 7 5 6
    6 5 4 6 8
    6 3 7 6

LuKaZzZ
    @lukazzz

@mvnla2 I collected everything I could with 2 exceptions.

1. PR-5 – that bottom coin. Now i see @muffincake made it and I will try his method. Thanks for sharing, mate. *EDIT: Just got it. Wouldn’t have done it without your help. As he stated, the key is to fire immediately after it reaches the opening.*
    2. I don’t have all the characters unlocked, I still need to obtain 5 of them, so technically I haven’t collected all.

Tomorrow I will be going through all the levels again to see if I missed something but I didn’t count or take notes of the coins. Besides, I already spent them on the characters so it is impossible for me say how many have I collected. But it seems there are not 1000 of them since you both managed to get same number (give or take a few) but let’s be honest – you can not miscount by 80.

JCVD
    @asmacinnis

The large list includes three coins for PR-22. I don’t have that level, what character is it?

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

There is no PR-22

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@muffincake — Welcome to the crazy world of AB addicts!
    Did you notice any bonus for collecting all coins in an episode. Did you collect all coins without using any swaps?
    How many coins in total did you get? I can’t answer that question myself since I didn’t note how many I had when I started.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 @EricBirds, others — My partial list on p.1 gives the locations of all coins I found after I started keeping track. Sparty has a complete list of numbers on all levels a couple of pages back. He also has screenshots of all levels. Hope Sparty gets a promotion for this (@AMSlimfordy, @BirdLeader). EricBirds also collected a pretty complete data set.

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

I have the “same” data sheet as Sparty – right now we’re working through seeing where the discrepancies are…

sparty83
    @sparty83

@ericbirdz,
    it looks like our P3 are the same. To be honest, i have just spent the last 3 hour at Beerfest at the Ballpark so i may be a bit off right now. My total so far is still 920. not counting B3 which look the same from mine to yours (from what you posted above)

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

Ok @Sparty83, our lists match in entirety EXCEPT it all goes to Hell at the end of Pork Rewards. For starters, you have 22 levels listed and there are only 21…. We start to not match at PR-18. For those last 4 levels, I have:

5 6 6 4 (no level 22 exists – at least on my updates game on both iPhone 5S and iPad 3)

This takes my overall total to 914. I still haven’t collected all of them but I wrote down that I was at 35 before the update. I will not so the last 4 levels of Pork Rewards for now because that’s the last place we differ…

sparty83
    @sparty83

@ericbirdz,
    yes, you are right, there are only 21 levels in Pork side rewards. Unfortunatly, I am not able to verify my numbers at this time. When I can, I will check my numbers for Pork Side Rewards.

Most Likely that won’t happen until tomorrow. (too much fun at Beerfest at the Ballpark)

but looking at my numbers from yesterday, I have: you have:

PR3-18 – 7 – 5
    PR3-19 – 5 – 6
    PR3-20 – 6 – 6
    PR3-21 – 6 – 4

we are very off, since I still have not played these, I still have the orig coin placements that I can verify.
    but, until I can verify these (i.e. sober up) not sure which is wrong yet.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@ericbirdz,

looking at my coins for BR3, it looks like I may have duplicated a 7 on 17 and 18 which would make my last four look like

5 6 6 3

where yours are

5 6 6 4

which looks much better, match wise.
    when I can, I will try to verify my number.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 — Hope you enjoyed the Beerfest! Glad you got home in one piece.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Luvtub — Finally have time to try some of your tips. Don’t have the patience to try all of them now, but:
    B1-S3 — Worked on first try for last (lowest) coin

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@luvtub — PR-14 — Brilliant strategy! Thanks!

luvtub
    @luvtub

@mvnla2 – I’m happy to hear that! I appreciate all the work that you and @sparty83 are doing to track those 80 or so missing coins down. Will be following with interest.

cams
    @cams

I tried muffincake’s PR-5 strategy for a while but kept failing. Then I suceeded in a more reliable method that doesn’t need pixel perfect aiming. :D

First launch Dooku right under the top left ball. Then throw your weapon to cut the bottom chain and the wood under the TNT. But hope that it doesn’t explode.
    Then immediately launch a second Dooku. Then when the falling TNT is at the bottom right of the ball, attack so that you cut the top chain and detonate the TNT. Hopefully the ball will be blasted into the cave and get the coin.

Perhaps this is the way the developers intended.
    PR-5

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cams — Thanks! Will have to try your method. Doesn’t sound that easy, but then I wasn’t getting anywhere with muffincake’s strat.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Cams — Not quite getting there. I’ve decided to use 3 bird; means you don’t have to both cut the chain and the plank under the TNT (without exploding it) at the same time. However, I’m not having much luck getting the TNT to drop without exploding. Any additional tips. like exactly where do you tap to release the TNT?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cams — OK, having some luck dropping TNT by tapping for boomerang just at right edge of wood under TNT. However, haven’t gotten last shot to work yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy @BirdLeader — Here’s my first list of suggestions for walkthroughs without swaps:

B1-7
    B1-10 — see tip by luvtub, also brandenberg
    B1-13 — Someone said they got it j
    B1-15 — 2 coins left; needs lots of luck
    B1-S3 — Got it with Luvtub’s tip — but may be difficult enough to warrant walkthrough
    B1-S4 — Still can’t get it

p1-S4 — Got it; fling top perimeter of gravity field, finally TNT took out last remaining coin

P2-9 — Got it with luvtubs strat!

PR – 2 — Last coin lower right
    PR-5 — Bottom coin; difficult even if you get it
    PR-8 — Possible but difficult
    PR-13 — 1 left far right

There are almost as many levels where I don’t have all the coins yet, but I probably haven’t spent enough time.

muffincake
    @muffincake

@MVNLA2: I didn’t notice any bonus. No swaps for any level, but I haven’t unlocked all the reward levels yet. I’m in the same ballpark though, no idea how to get to 1000. Sadly I didn’t write it down, either.

@LuKaZzZ
    : Glad you got it. That was by far the hardest one.

@cams
    : I entertained that strategy for a while, but never managed to make it explode right. Might be an easier approach overall since it doesn’t require a perfect aim.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy @BirdLeader — Have started counting coins (at this late date it’s the best I can do). Just finished collecting all remaining coins in P2; did not get a bonus. EDIT: Now have all coins on B2 also. So have all coins on Episode 2; still no bonus.
    Have any of the admins counted more than 920 coins total? I think that is where Sparty and EricBirdz will end up when they agree. Any idea where the rest of the coins are?

Joey
    @joeyba

i gotta say i love this forum
    3 4 6
    6 3 1
    4 6 8
    oh no wait, i think it’s
    5 7 2
    5 7 3
    haha
    i’m losing it , seriously

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.