Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 @EricBirdz @DH-Kim — Angry Birds answered DH Kim and said there are exactly 1000.
    Does anyone have any clue where?

EricBirdz
    @ericbirdz

Angry Birds answered? Do you mean Rovio? And if so, where? Do you have a link?

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2 and @ericbirdz,

I still have not played the new coin levels. When I do, I plan on keeping track of how many coins I earn on each level.

I will use Darth Vader for max destruction when necessary to try and uncover any hidden coins. Due to the amount of effort I want to put into this task, it may be a few days until I post any results.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joeyba — For the good of the collective effort (the only excuse that doesn’t sound like out of stupidity), I actually spent 299 coins to unlock bird-side swaps in pork levels. I tried 1 in P1-1 and didn’t see any new coins. I think we need someone with telepods to try this. @cosmo2503, @wrw01? Anyone else?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@EricBirdz — It was a twitter answer:
    Angry Birds ‏@AngryBirds Apr 7
    @DriedHam Chirp! Should be an even thousand. :)
    https://twitter.com/AngryBirds/with_replies
    (DH Kim is Dried Ham on twitter) Sorry! Fixed

JCVD
    @asmacinnis

Unfortunately no. But I did back up my files beforehand and restored with them to confirm the amount I started with. Definitely got 914.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Now I have got 914 coins too. Still, there seems to be no more than 920.
    However, the Birds have told me there should be precisely 1000.

http://angrybir.de/1epJbnf

And @MVNLA2 – I am written DK Kim above.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 thanks for your effort and for “wasting” 299 coins from urs in order to serve US! we thank you for this big time..

Joey
    @joeyba

i know this might sound not reasonable, but what if the missing coins are from the Coming Soon chapter??
    Again, i know it’s not reasonable but i have to say it

annach
    @annach

There is a very easy way of getting any coin (no matter where it is located) using Tusken Raider. Fling him anywhere, touch the coin, and it is yours!

Vic the Hun
    @vic-the-hun

Got it in the meantime but many thanks anyways.

Theuytte
    @theuytte

Hi everyone,

I subscribed on the site for help you.
    I done my own list of coins and I have exactly the same that @sparty83 except one level.

B1 – 123
    P2 – 108
    B2 – 102
    P2 – 97
    B3 – 143
    P3 – 126
    BR – 110
    PR – 105 <– PR-21 = it’s 4 coins, not 3 ;).

Total – 914

I’m sure at 100% because I collected all 914 coins (I had 290 and now 1204).

I hope it’s will help you.
    Now I try to shot back in all levels…

Sorry for my bad English, I’m French.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@theuytte,
    I put 3 for that last level because i really could not see the 4th. ivassumed it was there but could not positively verify it.

Still wondering where the otjer 84 are hidden

Theuytte
    @theuytte

I shooted back in all levels and…. Nothing :(.
    I shooted too in all stash and nothing too.
    Missing always 86 coins and I have no more ideas… Maybe in the next update.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joeyba @theuythe — I asked Angry Birds on twitter if they were in the next update, but no answer yet. They must be laughing their heads off to have stumped AngryBirdsNest!
    The argument against their being in the next update is that each episode so far has a lot more than 86.
    We seem to be converging on 914, not 920. I think the 920 was a mistake.

@annach
    — Well, I only have 2 Tusken Raiders. Do you by any chance have a Tusken Raider telepod? That might be a really good way to search for missing coins.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Sorry for being MIA on this discussion the last few days. I’ve been swamped in other areas. A HUGE thanks to @sparty83 and @mvnla2 for holding down the fort on this one. As you know we created the Coffee Break badge in your honor.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader — Don’t forget EircBirdz, who did more than I did! Didn’t know the badge was created in our honor, but it is an even greater honor than getting it.
    Hope some of the admins will help figure out where the missing coins are. Don’t want AngryBirds to think they’ve stumped ABN just because we haven’t figured it out yet.

Joey
    @joeyba

For some reason I’m stuck at 912… 4 pork levels not played yet.
    So if I use the number of coins my fellow nesters gave for these levels I reach 912 not 914 :(
    I’m going over and over but can’t find any missing ones

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joeyba — I have a partial list on p.1 which tells you the locations of the coins for the levels I had remaining when BL asked for a list. @Sparty83 has a screenshot of all levels, but don’t know that he can post them all in his album.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I just got 200 coins for signing into cloud account, but I guess that’s normal.

swellD
    @swelld

Yes it is @mvnla2 . I have been poking around to see if there are hidden coins in non-obvious places but haven’t found any. ( like the credits, EULA, level screens etc) rovio says there are a 1000 even so we are missing them somewhere. I haven’t been able to read through all six pages so I don’t want to recreate work but has somebody started a spread sheet yet?

swellD
    @swelld

I won’t get them all anyway cause I can’t spend the money to buy the tokens to get the characters to open all the reward chapters for a long time. Way to expensive.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@SwellD @Sparty83 has a spreadsheet and I list which might be up-to-date on p.2. He and @EricBirdz have agreed on the number of coins found “easily”, which is 914, I think.
    I’ve given up on getting all of them and have started using swaps, but still don’t have them all. I also don’t have all levels open. Hoping the melting Carbonate will supply enough swaps to open all levels eventually.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@swelld,
    As @mvnla2 mentioned, I do have a spread sheet started and I have an updated list on page 2. I also have screen caps of every level prior to playing them. The problem is that the screen caps only show the obvious coins. I am willing to share them but each is 1172×659 and all of them add up to about 100meg. Not sure where to make them available to everyone.

If you find any in non obvious places, let us know, I’ts really bugging me that my list only goes to 914

Theuytte
    @theuytte

New update available since today (version 1.4.1)… Maybe new coins ;). I will recheck all levels after do it.

Update for Angry Birds Rio too, new levels :)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.