About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I have been demoted out of Diamond, started the week in 2nd place and now in the last 3 so I am in complete agreement here…cannot seem to win even though opponents are 10 to 20 levels below me

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Don’t feel bad about it. The others were right, Emerald League is a bit more fun.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Good…I will be there next as I am now in last place in Amethyst league and have zero chance

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The league you’re in does not affect the opponents you play.
    I’m under the Impression that the slingshot is the main factor how you get matched. I had a silver slingshot had only equal oponents, but immediately after getting the azure slingshot without actually leveling up my birds, I only get opponents about 10% higher Level than I am.

KayBird
    @kaybird

I think so too. I have enough black pearls to buy my next hat set in its entirety, but I’m holding off because of this until I get higher level cards first.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Definitely don’t buy your hats to upgrade your slingshot until your birds are leveled up. I was winning or at least on the top three in the arena consistently and matched with pretty equal opponents (always with the same color slingshot) until I bought two sets of hats in a row while my birds were all over the place on levels and all were in the 20’s. I rarely had an equal opponent after that…most were 15-20 flock power strength above me and I never came close to winning top three in the arena (although I stayed in Diamond League which I didn’t think I was supposed to do.) Now my birds are almost all the same strength and I should be 2nd in my league. I have won all but one of the hats to upgrade again, but holding off to see how I do and get my birds into the 40’s. If I upgrade again now, the next hats are the 25,000 ones and that won’t happen this year!

Katydid
    @katydid

The 25,000 hats will take me forever to complete. My opponents in the arena show the same color slingshots but I’m not sure if they are or if it’s just set to show whoever they are matched with as some players score unreal gains.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Every time AB2 upgrade to a new version there is usually a cheap set of hats come with it. Cheap as of 100 pearls each. Get those first. Otherwise horde up 7000 pearls so you get all of them in 1 go, assuming the Tower has not give you any.

BTW I was playing for the wife on her iPad last night. She has not play for a while. I was surprised the arena leagues only drop one, I guess no dropping if you don’t check in. Her birds level are at 17, very painful to play as all my birds are up at 37.

desperados
    @desperados

Arena player displacement system looks like it’s not working correctly…i’m in the diamond league with lvl 49 birds but my 10 of my opponents have lvl 5 cards other five have lvl 25 cards…it’s like i’m playing in vanilla league with no challenge lol.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

I just learned today that people playing the arena in certain countries get hats and black pearls as gifts in treasure chests in the arena and the daily half hour treasure chest too. I am not sure which countries in total are ones that receive this advantage as I have only seen screenshots from one country. Does anyone know why the game is not the same in the United States and why there is this inequality?

Katydid
    @katydid

They must be close countries. I doesn’t sound very fair!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@katydid

I am not sure what countries but I might have assumed it was countries because the one person who received these different gifts is not in the United States. I just don’t know why the prizes would be different for different people.

Anonymous

Zoomrhonda, it is the common, rare legendary chests that you speak of. It has been discussed on these forums a few times, but basically it is being trialled by a small set of players to see if it works.

The common, rare, legendary chests will replace the free, 80, 1600 chests if Rovio receive positive feedback, and then I am sure they will roll it out to everyone.

To my knowledge, It does not change the arena rewards etc, it is just the chests that change.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@chucky-2

Thanks for the info. Everyone please disregard my info I posted then. Sorry for the misinformation!

Anonymous

Quite a few users are asking for the common, rare, legendary chests on FB @rhonda90402, so I imagine it is only a matter of time before Rovio roll it out to everyone.

@hank
    any chance you can let everyone know if they will be rolling out the common, rare / legendary chests any time soon?

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@chucky-2

You can expect some cool new stuff early next week! And as a side reference; we don’t target users geographically in any way.

Have fun!
    /Hank

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply Hank, I look forward to next week :)

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@hank @chucky-2

Thanks for all the great info. I look forward to the new changes also!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank Hmmm…. Easter Hats? Well there’s only one way to find out and it must be wait.

Arena is easier now…

desperados
    @desperados

hi Rovio_Hank :D i just like challenge and want to keep up the spirit of game with the players that do actually play…now i’m in the diamond league with players 0 medals and lvl 10 cards how did they manage to appear there with no medals at all?…at the end of each week the player replacement system acts weirdly and putting me in a room with non active players and max lvl 10-20 cards when i’m having lvl 50+ cards.

Anonymous

@rhonda90402 I have seen a post from someone else on FB that seems to imply that the chests from the daily challenge and arena also open up to a card selection. So you may be right that it is not just the free/80/1600 chests being changed to common/rare/legendary but all chests opening up to a card selection.

Either way by the sounds of it we will find out next week….

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Don’t complain, Desperado. Take what you can get when you can get it. When we play in the arena we play opponents close to our level, but that doesn’t mean people in our group are at our level. They may be playing opponents in other leagues but still competing for the most stars in the group. League and group seem to be two different things now.

desperados
    @desperados

CaptSternn this is happening to me for 2 weeks now for the second time..i’m not looking for cheap wins without effort…i paid some real money for this game earlier so i just bought tickets for some challenge not for playing with opponents who have lvl 6 cards while i’m having lvl 49+…so wish you could find a diamond league like mine and win the weekly arena challenge with 50 stars in total…i’m not greedy i want to get rewarded after beating some tough opponents like i do earlier..

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@desperados
    want tough player?

@jon3800
    scored 4000+stars in a week. John Latecki scored 4300+ stars in a week.
    They are all respectful participants. I used to be in same group with them and I wish it’s one time only case.

Katydid
    @katydid

If you fall for the gems every day for a month are you stuck buying it forever, or do you just have to skip bonus feathers for day?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.