ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : my Team ABGOFAST.

@abgofast
    , @platium, @dbKraemer, @angryde, @grimmjow, @alcusto and @philhayler.

@philhayler
    . I can’t see youRacing with me Yet.!!! I do want to race beside you.

@alcusto
    . I did see you but not anymore!!!

@grimmjow
    I can’t remember if I did Race with you. Did you see me!!!

@angryde
    I am Racing a lot Racers with you ..!!! But I still asking are on track again ir it’s a ghost!!!
    Here are my 3 regular Teammaster racing with me on the side or beside on me:

@abgofast

@dbkraemer
    . And;

@platium
    .!!!
    I do very often with all 3 these: 1,2and 3. And a lot Convination being 4,5 and 6.
    Great : feel like I am on a real Team. You all 3 are my beloved Teamaster. He dicho!!!
    Here is what I see just early today.
    There are 5 teams of Cheaters on tap with a lot millions of GE’s. Then this:
    GDCCGCCC 52314 GE’s .
    Angry Riders 36639 GE’s and then out Marbelous ; Brilliant and Unique Team!!!
    ABGOFAST 34893 GE’s …!!!! So we are very close to dominate Angry Raiders !!!
    Our big Challenge it’s to win over the tap :GDCCGCCC.!!! I can figure : so they are using a lot PU’s and maybe so many kind diferent Karts : with Good upgraded cc.
    What do you thing about this personal Point of me!!!
    But I agree with Abe Goracer : our Team it’s going Really Well and fine
    Come ” Team ABGOFAST ” we need to Go! More Fast !!! Hurry up !!!

Happy Racing and Go! Fast all my Teamaster!!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast,

@cholewap

wants to join our team….

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @angryde, @grimmjow, @alcusto and @philhayler.

@cholewap
    — our team is setup as public league. Team is full. Two drivers are on our team but not on this forum. I will remove one of the drivers so you can join us. Search for the team ABGOFAST.

Please try to join quickly because I cant reserve your place. Public league is available to all gamers. If you cant join it could mean another grabbed the spot. I’ll try to keep the spot open for you!

Welcome! The rest of the amazing team is found at the top of this post.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@cholewap — sent you a friend request on this site. If you accept, please email me how your name will appear on the ABGOFAST team so I know its you and not someone else joining us. If your name for game is not private to you, you can reply to this post.. thanks :)

platium
    @platium

Who is knight003?

He has high score too…

He only has 7 hours of play and the stat so high???

@abgofast
    , think u need to consider his membership…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium – removed knight003 from the team. Its not possible to get his 12000 egg count result in 7 hours. Another cheat who put in a “reasonable” result in attempt not to stand out to Rovio police (if they exist).

@cholewap
    – please join our team soon to avoid users like this one from joining our our group

janmej
    @janmej

Hi, I’m quite new to the forum, but not to ABGO. I was just wondering if any of you guys know how is it possible for a team to get more than a million eggs so fast? I’m thinking of the highest ranking teams on the scoreboard.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast and btw is your team full? I thought it would be more fun to join a team I’d be able to chat to.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – there is a spot left. We have 9 of 10 drivers right now. Waiting on @cholewap to join too. I have 1 remaining driver not from this forum on the team thst I can kick out so both can join. I will need you to tell me your user game in the game so I know its you that joined us. The league was setup as public so all gamers cant join.
    The conclusion here is anyone with the > 1 million eggs has a hack version of the game that gives you unlimited eggs, power up, coins and gems. We hope Rovio will remove these users from the leaderboard. They did at one point as I post a picture on my profile to prove it.

Welcome to our team

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @angryde, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler.

@cholewap
    , @janmej and @abgofast

*****RACERS ABGoFAST *****

Our team of 10 is complete … please welcome @cholewap and @janmej to our team !

If you haven’t already done so, chance to friend this group on the sight to allow for emails to go along with posts here

I will be slowing down a bit on my quest to GO FAST this week as I return to work after my one week vacation. I’ll be playing in the evenings my time which is roughly 12 hours from now. Loved the sound of the alarm clock 30 minutes ago … ugh!

Happy driving everyone!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @angryde, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler.

@cholewap
    , @janmej and @abgofast

Wow! @janmej is a racer! Bringing over 9,700 eggs to our team! This is great!

@cholewap
    … please email me when you’re ready to join us. I have a user called “whitepuffin” that has been with my race team since beginning but is not a member of this forum so I’ll remove them and add you. Right now, team is full on the game.
    thanks

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast, @nacho, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phillhayler Happy to be joining you. Hope I won’t let you down!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej
    Welcome to our team! It will be a pleasure for us to race with you and increase our team’s stats.

@nacho18

You probably didn’t see me yesterday because I did not play for the whole Saturday and for most of the Sunday.

The cheating “million eggs” teams have increased and also the cheating single players. I have written to Rovio asking them to do something about it. Will see what they can do to make this competition cleaner.

Anyway, the AngryRiders are on sight guys! Let’s go and take them! Fast Fast

nacho18
    @nacho18

Holo: @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @philhayler:

@janmej
    welcome to our Great Team, please try to be on or Forum as much regularly you can do it ” We are very Friendly. We are Happy you with your Membership.

@alcusto
    I see you only once but happy to see you and hear you again : “my Amigo”.
    Well the team its completed. Good Here we are : all of you ” Go! Fast. Okay.

Happy Racing ” Go! FAST!

angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18 and my fellow team mates. Unfortunately, it seems that my progress in ABGo! is irrecoverable. I’ve petitioned Rovio to refund my lost gems and bird coins + provide compensation for all of my fully upgraded karts, etc. on a new account/fresh game. I’m still waiting on a reply. I’ll keep y’all informed.

platium
    @platium

Hi @angryde

Did you play on multiple device? Do you have another device that you use to play?

It may help you recover some of it…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – I’m really surprised that logging out and logging back in to your Rovio account didn’t fix it. The same thing happened to me on Saturday. I opened the game and it looked like I was just starting. Everything was at zero. I just went into the options area and logged in to my Rovio account and all was back to normal. I thought that this was the same situation that you had described…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – welcome to the forum and welcome to the team. We’re glad to have you aboard. :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Elli: @angryde. Don’t let yourself going Down figth : I am sure ROVIO will help you.
    The 2 questions above by @platium and @dbkraemer If you have multiple devices will be more easy to recover your lose and if you try to open it your account on ROVIO again will help you.
    We really are missing you.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkaemer and @angryde
    It happens sometimes that something goes wrong deleting all your data and while the system is online that zero progress overwrites the Rovio’s cloud account leaving it useless to logout/login back in the account.
    However, I would be extremely surprised if Rovio did not make up its own backup system so that if something goes wrong with a racer they can extract from their backup the latest data of that racer before the crash.
    Therefore, don’t lose your faith and keep patient. Rovio sometimes take time to answer, but my experience when writing to them (and, boy, how many times I wrote to them!) is that they have always replied and usually very efficiently.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @angryde.
    My game crashed again I restored , after that they ask me to continue or on deevice or Cloud ; I take cloud because said 100% and device said 0.0 . After finished my last Race I lost my Golden Eggs again 1489 .
    Know I have32. So bad and I am angry again. I need to start to work . In my first brake I’ll write ROVIO again.
    Wait for me.
    Keep Go! In fast.

cholewap
    @cholewap

@abgofast
    Join the team for four hours :)

janmej
    @janmej

It’s a pleasure racing with you all! You’re fast. But what on earth happened to angry riders this afternoon (european time). They’re way ahead now. Let’s get them!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast, @angryde, @alcusto

It is what this nameless shit!!!!
    On Sunday morning, my golden eggs returned. I even reach them until more than 3.500.

This evening the game crashes. I restart and there I have that:
    Device: 0 %
    Icloud: 0 %

I lost all my progress!!!
    More than 3.500.000 coins.
    More than 4.000 gems
    My 1.102 challenges. And naturally my 3.500 golden egg.

I am going to rewrite to Rovio, but it would be time when they made something.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow the same happens to me , but I only lost my 1500 GE’s I did check on Cloud because it said cloud 100% and Device said 0.0 %

We need to write ROVIO as a team. I already wrote them.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.