ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,951 through 2,975 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @abgofast

Hi all, I am not so active at Go now… Only play the daily and weekly events to collect the gems and hope to win some karts.

Like team leader said… I know he is into pop… I am into fight… As for ab2, I will jus try to complete all 240 levels… Think I am now at 200? I am not sure too… Just trying to complete their daily quest and rest…

Wonder in Go will include any new toys… I do not mind collecting them…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Hi all, it’s good to see some familiar faces (or avatars at least) on here again.

@oldschool
    congrats on reaching 75,000 GEs! You’ve come a long ways since you joined the team!

@stevep
    belayed congrats on reaching 150,000 GEs! You’re getting closer and closer to YURIY!

@abgofast
    & @stevep have either of you noticed ANGRYCAT rising quickly through the ranks? Seems like they have been adding ~1000 GEs a day recently. Their quick progress has given me some extra motivation to race more recently to try and hold a decent buffer between us.

Also, did anyone notice the newest member of our team? For a second there I almost thought the other half of @dbkraemer had rejoined our team.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Thanks for the kudos, I’m just trying to stay in your shadow! I have noticed the ANGRYCAT is coming on strong-also motivating me to keep a cushion between us. In fact, I saw where the VUKS team has passed the nudists for 2nd place. I have never seen a team use so many SPs per race-one racer yesterday using the Senna bird used 4 in one race, possibly more that I didn’t see. Oh, well, nothing we can do about that…just race a little harder. Cheers to all and go fast!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @stevep

I didn’t notice the change on leaderboards cause on my version, I’m rank #8 and see only Phoneix and Yuri … the game is always showing me cheaters on the individual leaderboard … maybe I’m hitting the app at the wrong time of day to get a clean leaderboard.

The Vuks team is an absolute joke. They have some legit racers like @bluebear However some are clearly special power & power-up mad. I can’t prove it but I think they also hack the game but don’t mess with egg counts or if they do, they keep the changes minimal to fly below Rovio’s cheat radar. No “sane” person would spend real money for the amount of gem usage some are using. I know they have not logged the hours on the game like the 3 of us have or they would have similar egg counts.

That said, I’m back up to 2,000 gems. If you recall, prior to Senna update, I went back to “open” the “use 3 power ups” for ever individual race challenges so I could do those again. You guys know my hours on the game by looking at my profile. I bet if we did the same on Vuks, we would find very low game time hours relative to the 3 of us.

PS….my next milestone is to surpass 10 million bird coins….stay tuned

@janmej
    –hope your iOS issues go away so you can re-join us before August turns to September …. yikes….summer is disappearing fast!

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@abgofast I may never join back to your team because my account is still not fixed

* I was also trying to get into the top charts ( maybe even your record )before by getting 1000 GE’s a day but the day after i just started doing that my account got messed up . :( *

if my account doesn’t get fixed I will delete it and make a new one where I only have a fully upgraded speed way kart so I only do speedway on multiplayer, then I could get many. GE’s and then I could unlock the other karts.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @dbkraemer @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

Hi team … I got tired of kicking out newbies that kept entering our vacant 10th team spot. I washappy when the ADIL racer joined us cause he or she had 20+ K eggs. Unfortunately, he/she also left us on his/her own accord. So I got more newbies coming in and out of the 10th spot over the last weekend.

Today, we have ABGORACER on the team with 15+ K. I will leave him/her on the team but if you find you don’t like the racing style OR there seems to be any funny business about excessive powerup usage, let me know. The profile suggest all is legit with this racer. Bonus is like @phoenix6 said….we have a bit of a tribute to our friend ABEGORACER aka @dbkraemer ‘s alter ego!

For those interested…I’m off topic with updates on other Angry Birds games…

I can now brag I’m 1 of 5 people on Angry Birds Pop! connected into the game through Google Play account that has 825 stars (3 star all 275 levels available). I got this done last Friday. I’m sure more than 5 people on Android and iOS have achieved this result but I must say, it is not easy to 3 star many many Pop! levels. It’s a different type of puzzle game than slinging the birds. It got more addictive because of the challenge. It also became more fun when they put less focus on Stella and her friends and brought in some of the AB originals to guest star. (I think the whole Stella franchise didn’t do what Rovio wanted…heck they re-branded this game so that’s a strong indicator!)

I also have given Angry birds 2 another shot and moved up to level 70 or so … I still find this game “easy” and there is no challenge to achieving “3 stars” but I do find those of you who are my friends in the game difficult to beat. I rarely get best score among you. I seem to place high on the “boss fights” but the rest I seem to never get into the top 3 … I do appreciate all the gifts those of you have left me … I bet those gems will come in handy as I move forward:)

oldschool
    @oldschool

@phoenix6 Thanks a lot, man! I try my best the little time I have to play this – PUs aside, that is.

@stevep
    I have noticed that. Some Nasty Dudes members were often using 2 or three SPs a race, but nothing even remotely close to many Vuks members.

@abgofast
    I haven’t played AB2 lately because they upgraded it so as to add unavoidable adds, but they broke daily Arena events, and I liked those. Nothing new to us: at least they haven’t stolen my chars.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast still unable to access multiplayer. Wtf?!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

WHOAH! A few months of busy work and… what have I missed at this community? I’m back to my full commitment of 2 challenge rounds per round…

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep I have noticed that. Some Nasty Dudes members were often using 2 or three SPs a race, but nothing even remotely close to many Vuks members

Many of our members are fighting and driving often these days.
    There is nothing wrong with it – thats racing.
    Get used to it, but do not blame us and make us look like we are spammers…

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@nastyteddy The use of multiple PUs/SPs has been a topic on this forum for a lot longer than I’ve been a member here. In every post I’ve read, members and teams that choose to race this way have been labeled as…cheaters. I know our esteemed Captain @abgofast won’t allow it on his team, and I’m glad. I think our results speak for themselves. I don’t care how other teams race, but I will say it is very gratifying to watch a team use many SPs in a race and still lose! That’s racing, get used to it. Any other members care to share your opinion on this topic with @nastyteddy?

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep Thanks for your reply. I just recently discovered this forum and I don’t know about the rules some teams have created. Fact is that people who use more than two SPs/PUs are just using what the game is offering. Cheating is if I would overcome limits or use codes for more enhancements then the regular user can access. Calling people cheaters who use the games as designed is a bit strange for me. You maybe should blame Rovio and the game designers :-)

>@abgofast won’t allow it on his team, and I’m glad. I think our results speak for
    >themselves.
    You are talking about the points and resulting ranking? Well, many of your team members are long time players with up to 3 times more of playing time (according to the individual player statistics) then our team members. Nothing unexpected here :-)

To speak for ourselves, we are a very balanced team with a very stable member base and we archived a top 5 ranking for more then 2 month now. None of our team members has even reached the 100k boundary so far :-)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nastyteddy welcome to the forums.

I would agree with you that people that use multiple PUs/SPs aren’t really cheaters, they are just playing the game. It’s been discussed a number of times on here that many of us wish that PUs and multiple SPs were removed from multiplayer but that wouldn’t be in Rovio’s best interest as some people are willing to pay real money to use those abilities.

I see at as this…currently I have 3000 gems in my littl birdie bank…if I wanted to I could simply start using all of those on SPs (more specifically Senna’s SP) in every race. If I were to use say 5 SPs in every race I pretty clearly could win every single race I was in. 3000/(5*3)=200 races in a row that I could do this on repeatably. Now some of those races would end up being “saved” by Rovio and used in a certain number of races that you or anyone else races against me in. The best you or any of your teammates could do without using likely the same number of SPs or more on a race would be finishing 2nd thus greatly diminishing your teams chances of getting any golden eggs. Keep in mind that once Rovio “saves” a racer’s ghost it tends to keep that for around a month if not longer so you would constantly be having to deal with my multiple SPs in races for an extended period of time. Now imagine if not just I but if all of my teammates (most of which are on this forum and could easily be communicated with) decided to make a pact together to use all of our gems exclusively for this purpose, again of 5+ SPs a race and how that would affect the teams that raced against us. Inevitably you would likely constantly be facing at least one of me or my teammates using many SPs a race. One of two things would then probably happen, you have to just deal with it basically forever when you race against us or you would have to also start using 5+ SPs (and your gems) just to have a chance at winning in which case we could then start using say 8+ SPs a race to counter you and on and on until essentially all of us need to use SPs from start to finish just to have a chance at winning.

I don’t want to see that happen and I’m sure you don’t want to see that happen but I’m also pretty sure Rovio would love to see that happen and I’m sure that it is the reason why they still allow SPs/PUs in multiplayer in hopes of something like this happening and people resorting to spending more and more real money on the game.

Moral of the story is we don’t want to see this game devolve into anarchy as it won’t be fun anymore for anyone and is why we have tried to limit our uses of SPs/PUs in multiplayer. I haven’t purposely used PUs or multiple SPs in multiplayer for a long time now (sometimes my dumb thumb will hit the button on accident) and don’t plan on anytime soon but I also can’t blame any of my teammates if they use theirs in frustration or for other reasons (one of our racers sometimes plays with their daughter and lets them choose when to use SPs). I also can’t blame any of my teammates for venting their frustrations on here. I think we are all just looking out for what is best for this truly fun game.

Finally, looks like the VUKS are in cheater hell as they are no longer on the leaderboard anymore. So enjoy not having to deal with them while it lasts. :)

GO FAST GO!!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Great post @phoenix6, you get my vote for team ambassador! Put me on the ballot for the grouchy old SOB award. I call ’em the way I see ’em, and usually put no thought into my posts until it’s too late (like you couldn’t tell). I’m pretty sure I’m from a different generation than most on here, and I don’t mean to offend anyone. I’m sorry if I have. I grew up in a tough environment, and the politically correct thing is still something I struggle with, but I’m trying…take care all and be fast!

oldschool
    @oldschool

I cannot add much to what @phoenix6 said. That is pretty much it.

I have never used PUs in multiplayer, and my SP usage is limited to one per race, unless I get an extra one through a gift. I refuse to allow other people to control my behavior, and allowing a corporation to have my money just because their game design is intentionally unfair would be stupid on my part. They are manipulating people. So I often see such people using 3 SPs and often PUs so as to best what I do with a single SP…. I can’t help thinking it is regrettable.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@phoenix6

Thanks for your thoughts and explanation! My thinking is not so different on that topic.
    I can only speak for myself and I do not count how many SU/PUs other members in our team are
    using per race. In the last days of racing it was hard to race against some teams, because
    of the heavy use of SP/PUs of some racers. I tend to use also more if I see them using so often…
    I will keep it in mind and I try to adjust the use of extra power, depending on the team I play against. Tried to use SPs more carefully but I have to say that even not your members follow the rules ;-)

@oldschool
    – was racing against you today on speedway, you used one PU and 2times SP,
    so the rules seem not to be very strict ;-)

Keep in touch and good racing,
    Teddy

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hey guys, I’m having problems with “Completely Trash X opponents”. Help!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

Happy Bird-day to the self-proclaimed “grouchy old SOB” (quoting from 4 posts up :)

Enjoy your day @stevep … a captain salute for you and your dedication to this team and forum plus your willingness to always voice your honest opinion (politically correct or not). It’s always nice to know to that you have our backs too … hehe…if @phoenix6 is team ambassador, then you’re the head of security :)))

@nastyteddy
    — At the risk of getting on my soapbox and rambling on about my feelings towards the “multi power up / special powers” debate, @phoenix6 represented the concern well. We like to race based on skill and effort and not rely on the games advantages to win

My position from Day 1 of establishing my team was that we had to race within the rules Rovio intended. You can choose to use or not use the powers given by the game as long as you’re not manipulating the way you acquire them. So using @phoenix6 example as a guide for my point, I am okay if someone wants to spend real money to add gems buy power ups and use them 1,000 times or if you choose to earn them by logging significant race time in any of the games options to point you can afford to use them 1,000 “for free”. I’m also okay with watching videos to earn them if you are so inclined to add them (our team is divided on this one given their desire to remove ads from freemium games). These are all things the developers intended us gamers to do. This is not cheating BUT drives some behaviors to hurt the spirit of competition and take away from the overall “fun factor” this game has to offer us.

What I really and truly can’t stand are teams that “come out of nowhere” and end up with leaderboard results that indicate they may have used a hack or cheat tool. My ABGOFAST / ABGOFORIT team is one of the longest (if not longest) active team in the game. Our race time and race results are achieved through many many races and many many dedicated hours. We’ve seen teams come and go. The obvious hackers and cheats post scores > 1 million and Rovio eventually cleans them out (btw…very quickly now). We collectively helped Rovio with this matter months ago. Without us and this forum, the tool would not have been developed so quickly. We demanded it and Rovio listened. I can remember early on reporting at least one hundred cheaters to help them trace the accounts to see how the game got hacked. Yes…maybe I had a selfish reason to do so – I wanted to be “number one” and was frustrated to show only a top 50 when I knew my score was possibly the strongest legit score in the game. Hell, @janmej and I early on were considered cheaters by Rovio support because “it was not possible to score this many golden eggs so quickly since the team multiplayer game was released” … turned out they didn’t know the definition of FAST and eventually realized their error and all was forgiven :)

Other “cheaters” are more careful. Almost criminal in their behavior as they attempt to deny and hide their manipulation. They actually will manipulate their score to give the illusion they’re legit racers. We have had a “nameless person” let’s call him Victor to protect his privacy…okay…no…the guy was named Victor…I have choice words I can use here but will kept it clean…and I don’t usually get mad about something but this guy was a liar and deceived me…anyway a few of my more skeptical teammates warned me about this guy as they felt his story didn’t seem right….fishy was the word used by at least 3 of my team mates. Anyway… this Victor put score of 75,000 but then posted pictures of his success with manipulated gems count of 10 million. He was proud that he was in the top 10 at the time. Then next day, his eggs “disappeared”. He claimed Rovio app had bugs and didn’t understand why he couldnt get support to “fix his egg count problem”. Then magically within 12 hours of the issue, his eggs came back and were 5,000 higher than before they disappeared. My iOS friends know they can lose eggs and then log back in an get them to come back but never saw them change for “races Ihad while I was waiting for the eggs to get fixed by Rovio”
    When I finally reported this guy, it turns out he is a well known cheat / hack that does this for many of Rovio’s games. Almost like he’s on a Rovio’s most wanted list with a picture that say “don’t help this a-hole”

I can’t prove it but always felt that some racers on Vuks were like this person I mentioned above. Maybe that is why the team has disappeared now. They’re in cheater jail.

That said, I never thought team Nasty Dudes were cheating. I could tell you guys were gamers as you very cleverly were changing your driver name in attempt to send messages to each other. Wouldn’t it be cool if you could send a message to your racing team or opponents to find out if the race is truly “live” vs “recorded”?
    Well done @nastyteddy … whether this was your idea or a team mate it really was fun to get matched up to you guys to find out what the next series of messages. II would welcome and love if you send messages to your team somehow to get them all to join us here. We could have fun with the competitive trash talk. We all enjoy having fun here and don’t mean to offend or bully. Our team reaches many countries and time zones and if you get a chance to know us, we’re not all that bad…BUT one thing is for damn sure…we’re all FAST FAST FAST !

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@abgofast
    Thanks a lot for the long and extensive answer. I really appreciate the forum and I found that there is a good level of respect between each other.
    Since I can talk to you in person, it makes even more fun to have a fair race against each other… ;-)

In terms of SP/PUs – I don’t want to stretch this discussion too far. I agree with you and I appreciate the input from all of your members.

In terms of VUKs, because you mentioned it – they are back again and even using more
    SPs then ever. I hope you all don’t mind if am being a bit nasty and make them a little
    angry. Even if I use more then 2 SPs per race ;-)

I discovered to communicate through the name with NastyDredd – we are exchanging emails now and I would call him a nice friend,
    even if we are living on different continents and divided by time zones.
    I could try to get some members to the forum, but 11 characters per message does not leave much space for communicating :-)

But one thing is for damn sure, we are NASTY NASTY NASTY !

:-)

janmej
    @janmej

Guys, I’m back on the track! I’ve missed racing with you.

And for the old SP/PU-talk, I’m a bit surprised to hear that @oldschool’s ghost is seen using multiple of both SPs/PUs. It concerns me because I know that he isn’t from the talks he and I have had about it. It could mean that my ghost is showing simular behaviour even though I have not ever used PUs in multiplayer? If that’s the case does that mean that Rovio is tampering with the ghosts?

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Thanks for the kind words, it was a good day!

@janmej
    Welcome back, we missed you!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@nastyteddy That is a clear sign Rovio manipulates not only SP usage, but also PUs. I have never used PUs in multyplayer, which is something @janmej just talked about. I ask that you take a screen shot of it next time you have a chance, since this would prove they are lying in this regard – members of this forum have already contacted Rovio about it and they stated ghosts were recorded performances, which I find pretty unlikely, specially with characters which have area-of-effect SPs. Anyone can see they are automatically triggered.

I would agree with our leader about your team mates joining AB Nest. They would be welcome.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@oldschool That’s strange then. Yes I will record the races for full proof :-)
    I was wondering, because in many races I see your members racing with PUs.

Thanks – i will try to contact my teammates.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@abgofast @oldschool

Just a few examples from only today, surrounded by PUs ;-)

@oldschool

Your ‘ghost’ hast not appeared so far, but it seems it is only a matter of time :-)

screen-1.jpg
    screen-2.jpg
    screen-3.jpg

Arus73
    @alcusto

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @abgofast

Hi guys, just popping up here after a long silence to say hello to all my good friends. I have been reading all your posts with the usual interest.
    Thank you @nastyteddy for your very important post with photos.
    That racer with the name ALFREDO on it it’s me. I was astonished to see that in all three pictures my ghost was using the leaf blower PU. I recall having used only once a PU in my whole gaming history into multiplayer. That was the leaf blower and I was racing in the 1st track of Rocky Road. Your photos are definitive proof that Rovio are manipulating our ghosts to make things harder.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,951 through 2,975 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.