ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,976 through 3,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @nastyteddy

Well this is shocking yet not really surprising development with Rovio manipulating multi-player racing by having opponents all using power ups in against you.

First, I can attest and will testify in front of God him (or her) self that the honest and truthful statements by @alcusto @janmej and @oldschool that they don’t and have never (okay may one time Alfredo!) used power ups in multiplayer game

When I am lucky enough to have them race as my teammates, I know what to expect:

Expertly driven, hard to beat, fast and CLEAN (no power ups … one special power per race) racin’ … I have never had them as a teammate show “pretty flowers coming out of the butt of your karts” …. I might not have the quote just right but @janmej used something similar many many posts ago!

All my other teammates (including myself) have used power ups from time to time BUT earned them through the methods I described in my long post the other day.

Therefore, I’m concluding that Rovio is manipulating multi-player to make YOUR OPPONENT faster and make you consider investing in gems, or watching a video or doing anything to get you to press one of the power up buttons to finish 1st! This is dirty game no matter what you say! Boo! I’m disappointed but not surprised.

I probably owe the VUKS team an apology cause maybe their results are manipulated too and they aren’t cheaters manipulated gem counts to get an endless supply of power ups. I can say that I’m seeing the NASTY DUDES with lots of “nasty flower butts” too … whether they used them or not so I think there is truth to this Rovio manipulating conspiracy theory :)))

PS…@nastyteddy … nice touch on your message to teams with the ABSNESTCOM racing handle! @birdleader here might smile if he knew you did that :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej welcome back. How were you able to get things resolved? Been racing with you a lot today and I must say it’s good to be out on the track with you again. Seemed like it was getting to rarer and rarer I would race with you.

@abgofast
    , @oldschool, @alcusto, @janmej, @stevep, & @nastyteddy I will agree with you all the Rovio manipulating racer’s PUs/SPs. It reminds of when @nacho18 would sometimes mention a long time ago that I seemed to use all kinds of SPs in some of our races even though I know I’ve never used more than 2 in a race when I was given one as a gift prize. So things are starting to make sense now.

I think Rovio made a big miscalculation in doing this. They were probably thinking that by doing this that could make some good money off the gems people would buy and ads people would watch to get more SPs/PUs. What they ended up doing was turning away a good number of active racers who just got fed up with what appeared to be a rigged game. I wouldn’t be surprised if this number continues to decrease (along with Rovio’s revenue from this game) as time moves on. It truly is a shame as this is really a great game with lots of potential that has been saddled down by a few bad decisions from the people likely at the top of the company pulling the strings.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@stevep CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now gold, silver, and bronze (non-cheaters) in the individual rankings belong to members of team ABGOFORIT!!

Please see @abgofast for your raise. :)

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Thanks @phoenix6! It’s an honor to finally get to join you and Captain @abgofast on the podium. It sure took long enough to get here-lucky for me Yuriy isn’t racing as much as he used to. I’d say he will be wanting his spot back, but I’ll do my best to maintain…

Hey Captain, are you ready to talk money?

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix6 you too! I’m not sure what happened. I was reinstalling the app again and again and then suddenly. How ever it’s still very flaky to say the least

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @stevep

As recognition for continued outstanding race results and efforts to dominate the podium, your team captain has arranged an exclusive sponsorship with Rovio to have minimum 5 gems appear on track for each and every one of your future races … watch out for them … if you don’t consistently see them, it’s probably because the ink on the contract isn’t dry or I have had one too many karts land on my head and can’t tell the difference between reality and fantasy anymore!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Thanks Captain, I’m deeply touched! If for any reason I’m seeing double during a race, that could be 10 gems!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

66666 is nice number, isn’t it? :)

VUKs
    @vuks

Hi, BlueBear!

Your score is indeed really nice! I and Bella were online when you reached that score- congratulations!
    Thank you for joining our team and enjoy the next races with us till the next pit stop at 77777!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto

Anyone else notice we have completely disappeared from the rankings and are only racing cheaters now?

@vuks
    welcome to the forum! Did you guys recently go through this? Seemed to notice you guys disappeared from the rankings as well for a few days a week or so ago.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer

I can only guess this is due to our vacant #10th spot where a cheater joined our team and I didnt kick them off fast enough before Rovio’s cheat catching program flagged us. Hopefully with them removed, our team returns to the #1 spot again. If not, we might have to write the support team. Its been a while since I had to reach out to them :)

We cant seem to get a 10th member that is active racer with good results to join us before the newbies and cheaters take it.

Maybe @dbkraemer can convince Abegoracer to return to us ;)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast yeah I actually watched as #10 left (or maybe got kicked out by Rovio). Then I saw double @jorge-freeman-1 in our team. Then saw it go back to our regular 9 members. So something screwy is definitely going on for the time being.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — your note prompted me to check the app to see if we had a cheat added. I’ve been constantly kicking out newbies in hopes that one of the better racers might join us.

Tonight, I kicked out a racer named “Chris” with < 1,500 eggs. Maybe you saw that?

I have ticket open with Rovio (ticket 1180312) to ask them if a cheater was on the team and left and somehow our team got flagged. Asked for our score to be re-instated. Hope all automatically comes back but if not, our case is logged. The fact Rovio can’t stop the hackers/cheaters from using modified versions of the game on their leaderboard is frustrating. I was happy they have a way to detect and remove but I wish they could prevent them all together!

@wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer

VUKs
    @vuks

Hello to all in this forum!
    Indeed we had also a little trip for about 4 days to the other end of team ranking table. Of course I and I know that Bella too contacted support immediately, but we are still waiting for their answer regarding this situation.
    We are bored a little here, so we are waiting you back soon!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @abgofast @alcusto @dbkraemer

I saw what happened. A cheater joined our team, except the freak edited his score so as to have a NEGATIVE amount of golden eggs. And we got flagged because of that, how great.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Guys, guys…

I’ve been away from ABGO and suddenly, when I come back, @nacho18 is gone…? What happened?

oldschool
    @oldschool

@flying-falcon Bugs which prevent him from playing. E.g. eternal hourglass in multiplayer.

@vuks
    Welcome to the forum! Sorry I forgot it before, but typing through a tablet is a hard task to me.

@phoenix6
    @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @abgofast @alcusto @dbkraemer

We now have a new team mate, Jubang, and he seems skilled and legit. So far, no PUs at all and a single SP almost every time. Let us hope he stays with us and joins this forum. And doesn’t get too annoyed by Rovio’s PU-SP multiplication cheating scheme when he sees what happens at the top of the ladder.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto

Hey team! @oldschool identified the problem and I’ve yet to hear back from Rovio support on my open ticket. I can only hope that our proper #1 standing back once the leader board’s program realizes we’ve kicked the cheater out of the team

Hopefully our new team mate Junbang stays around. If so, we’ve got over 930,000 egg count now! He/she brings nearly 55,000 to us … I finally got a legit and solid racer BUT unfortunately that “negative cheat” found us first :(

So….captain’s orders….summer is kind of over now….it’s a rainy night here for me…and possibly weekend too…so if it’s the same for you….race race race!

We can put up some big egg counts racing these bums at the bottom of the standings :)

@phoenix6
    — how ’bout d’em Patriots! Steelers got Gronk’d … ‘the Eye of the Packer’ is ready to go this Sunday (even without Jordy) …. see you in the Super Bowl my friend!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Hey Captain, it sure is fun hanging 18 on them every race, I agree!

Jets Jets Jets Jets!!! Did I really just say that out loud?

OK,…Let’s go, MOUNTAINEERS! Probably not gonna have a lot of luck there either, the Big 12 is tough…

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Hey everyone

HOW COME EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME !!!
    I know that I haven’t been active or been playing angry birds go much after my account was hacked but don’t forget about me guys.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast excellent work on the new recruit…you must’ve spent some time scouting out this one compared to the greenhorns we’d been having. And yes, we’ll definitely need the Eye of the Packers this year with Jordy out.

Oh and we’re now back at the top of the rankings so winning GEs has been slower again.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto

Does anyone still remember @flying-falcon from a few months back? I had an eternal hourglass for a hell lot of time. Finally fixed it (involved a lot of stuff I don’t wanna say or this post will be 9999999999999 letters long)

I’ve been playing a lot of Plunder Pirates and working on the challenges- I’ve been at 600+ now!

as always,
    Sir Falcon

@flying-falcon

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer

While the corrupted standings issue “self-corrected” after a bit of time, Rovio support did get back to me stating that there developers had not yet time to look into this issue because …. they’re working hard on a new update!

Stay tuned! I have no details on the update (heck could simply be an update that fixes some bugs) but this is at least some positive news.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6 @janmej @oldschool @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @platium @wazemank @alcusto

Hi all, I just wanted to share with you something strange that happened to me yesterday on the game. I have spent a lot of time the last few days on the Ford Motor Company website, and even downloaded a Ford Owners app. I opened ABGo shortly after downloading the app and immediately noticed that I had received a cupcake from @FORDMOTERCO and another from @WEAREWINNER. I have received cupcakes before from members that weren’t on our team, but this time I was somewhat surprised. Coincidence or hack job? Anyone else ever had anything like this happen?

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @phoenix6 @janmej @oldschool @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @platium @wazemank @alcusto

I did receive cupcakes from the random newbies leaving and joininv the team. I have also received cupcakes from old team mates – months after leaving the team, from Krusevo to Donkos, and Donkos to ABGOFAST.

Don’t worry about possible cracking from team mates: if you remember sending me a cupcake every single day, you should be fine.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,976 through 3,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.