5X Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 245 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

Do you think this legendary set is absent of GPM ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Might be. This same thing happened a while back on the Arena Golden Pig Machine where it would not give the Angry Set, Blessed Set and the Valiant Set. Rovio pushed an OTA update and it was then fixed. I think they should be notified about the Piercing Set not popping up at all now. @roviobeni

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

Hope you’re right.
    For me April will be Arena GPM (Diamond league, any problem), need just 5 items
    And May will be Nest GPM again for piercing Claw and two news sets of Bomb and Blue :)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

It seems to me to have seen a twitt from you saying that you had had in the GPM the 4th generation of whole legendary set. Is it true ?

If yes, do you get Piercing Claw juste once or few ?

Sailus
    @sailus

I dont know how many i spin but this is what i got

Red:
    Dragon Breath full set
    Protectors full set
    Grand Slam full set
    Primal full set
    Banner full set
    10 items

Chuck:
    Reborn full set
    Time jump full set
    Mana shell full set
    Reset full set
    Twin Lighting (Just the tome)
    9 items

Matilda:
    Nature full set
    Balance full set
    Nightmare full set
    Sweet full set
    Cleaansing (Just the specter)
    9 items

Bomb:
    Picketpocket full set
    Scissors full set
    Finisher full set
    Sugar Rush full set
    8 items

Blues:
    Save Me full set
    Artillery (Just Balista)
    Beep (just the robot)
    4 items

No dupes and has you can see there is a lack of items to blues. Probably less % of dropping? Even with the 5x

Hope i got them in the next one.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

40 items suggests you did at least 90 spins, 15 buys at 15 LCs each.

Unzero
    @andrew-hannaford

It means that I completed every set available in game at the moment except for the Shadow Steps set. Mysteriously I did not get a double of any of the set items in the game, except for the ones I had lower level version of.

Unzero
    @andrew-hannaford

I did 36 buys, at 15 LC each, or something like that. I bought the $19.99 LC package for 500 and already had about 40. Had to upgrade my Set Items from Lv.17 up to 29.

Unzero
    @andrew-hannaford

@sailus

I got the same as you except I finished the sets you only partially obtained.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Did anybody write to Rovio for the Piercing Set ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Yeah, I did. But other than the “Your ticket has been sent. We will get in touch with you shortly” message, they haven’t contacted back. I guess by the time they actually respond back to me, there will be a new version fixing that issue.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow So did they fix the issue? Did you obtain a new Shadow Steps set? Or wait, that picture shows it was uploaded on De25, 2015.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

I cannot tell you, I use the GPM only with rainbow x 5.
    The picture dates December, what reminds me that it is about a bug arisen meanwhile and what must be corrected by Rovio.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow What do you mean you cannot tell me? You just said above “got the set”.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

I said “@mighty-red-1 got the set”, in december. Not me…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Oh, so that’s what is happening. I thought you mentioned to mighty red saying you got the set. I completely misunderstood the comment because of that mention tag. Oh well.

pss16
    @pss16

I spent 45 lucky coins during the 5x riot and I did not get a single exclusive item forget getting a set items. Is there something that I am missing before I should use the lucky coins

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@pss16 – I recommend to get all classes (e.g. Sea Dog, Paladin), and reach level 50 before spending LCs on the machine.

Otherwise 0/45 is just bad luck.

Anonymous

@pss16
    Co-sign what @graugeist said, although i feel like your question was about if there’s anything you can do to “have better luck” rolling on the pig machine. The answer is to get the advanced golden pig machine, by getting 1000 stars on map levels. 18 spins during the 5x rainbow riot should get you multiple set items every time.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

3X Rainbow Riot results?

1st spins:
    – Living Lightning (52 replaces 47)
    – Forest Bounty (NEW!)

2nd spins:
    – Bomb Bola (NEW!)

3rd spins:
    – Mana Mist (dupe)
    – Sonic Staff (dupe)
    – Ballista (52 replaces 47)

4th spins:
    – Bomb Bell (NEW!)
    – Candy Chain (dupe)

5th spins — nothing.

I think it’s a good set of spins, and would be hard pressed to have done much better in the 5X a couple weeks from now. The lv.52 Living Lightning and Bomb Bola sets are particularly interesting for Arena.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I spent 15 LCs on the 3 Rainbow Riot and got no set items. Currently in Cave 8(not stuck on it) and still no set items. I do not have the AGPM.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I got 1 free spin and 48 LCs for 20 spins on the 5x machine:
    – Mana Mist (dupe)
    – Yin (dupe)
    – Remote Control (dupe)
    – Piercing Claw (dupe)

One was guaranteed for filling the bar, so this is clearly not as good as what I got from the 3x a couple weeks ago.

Jim151
    @jim151

Did three 15 LC spins yesterday, plus the free one. Got a dupe ( forget which. I recycled it already), and Bomb Bola (new one). The latter could be useful, as the second half is coming for free. One of the two was automatic, so not a good haul. I’m stingy on the rolls, as I have almost everything useful at level 52, but I’m still desperate to upgrade Demise and Dragonscale. Not sure how much I should be spending to do so, as I want to save my LCs to buy shards to upgrade those when I finally do get them. It’s a quandary.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I used up basically all of my banked shards, since I didn’t really get much good stuff. However, as I do have some good items, I’ll be boosting them with the next batch of LCs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 5X Rainbow Riot

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.