Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 7 replies - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

We are in the fourth season. Can anyone tell me which week we are currently playing.

Thanks

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Week 7 out of 12.

angryde
    @angryde

So, odd. After two tough weeks stalled in platinum… suddenly, I’m second place on a pathetic 20,210 with 49:09:21 remaining. Only four people on my board have scores. Lulz!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thanks to an especially buggy, crashy week, I’m 10th/11th in Silver. My score? A mere 26,700 pts.

On my board, 15th has 21,070 pts.

It’s a frickin’ meat grinder.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist Commiserations, dude. Seriously. This will be the first week I’ve EVER advanced after missing FOUR objectives — all LC purchasable class related objectives.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

For this week, I’m just hoping not to get bumped down.

angryde
    @angryde

I’m 1st in platinum sitting on 35,000. 2nd is 25,000 and 3rd is 21,000. 4th and 5th have now registered scores: 750 and 500 trophies respectively. All the rest haven’t – 0,0. Definitely the easiest week in platinum… ever! I’m not complaining!

@graugeist
    I was like that in platinum… for the last 2x weeks in a row. I think I finished in 8th and then 10th!? 1st place in both weeks was something insane, like 110,000. Awful.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 7 replies - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.