Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • Fertal
    @fertal

same “update”: left 265 days… something moves…

Fertal
    @fertal

@angryde explain better: log-out and log-in of what? your rovio account? in the nest page?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryde

I had left 21 days
    I make log out log in and now I have lef 265 days…
    I was 1st in wood league and I’m always in wood league…
    And I can’t play in Arena !!!

mich
    @m-ich

To those seeing 265 days – can you still use the GPM at a higher level than wood?

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@mvnla2 Players being put to Season 7 is being investigated. Hopefully fixed in no time at all. I’ll get back to you when we’ve figured out how to best resolve this.

Fertal
    @fertal

something it’s happen:

I’ve opened Epic few minute ago and I’ve received the notify that I’ve finished the 7th season, and I’ve earned the trophy. Then in the arena page I’ve received the notify that I’ve win in first place the wood league and I’ve earned the stone league, the goals of the day are unchecked, but if I tap on Terence in the totem, I’m still in wood league… but the season and week number are ok (season 4, week 2/12)

mmm something moves but it is not enough

mich
    @m-ich

@fertal I see the same changes. I also earned a wood trophy for season 7, which of course has no graphic assigned.

Fertal
    @fertal

Just recieved from ROVIO Support:

“Thanks for your message.

We are very sorry for the issue you just experienced in the Arena! An error was made when publishing this weeks’ league, resulting in week 4 of Season 7 beginning, instead of week 2 of Season 4. This is what broke the league timer, and why you weren’t promoted if you should have been.

To fix this issue we have ended Season 7 and re-started Season 4 from week 2. This means that everyone will start in the Wood League again, no one has been promoted to Stone. All players will start as if it’s the beginning of a new Season.

This fix will happen automatically when you load the game next. You will get a notification popup about Season 7 ending, and then you will then continue in the correct season and week.

The popup will be missing some graphics, and you will be rewarded with a broken trophy (missing graphics) for Season 7. The broken trophy will be removed at some point.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy Season 4 of the Arena league!”

burbman
    @burbman

I just got the aforementioned end of season 7 message, so I can confirm it did go through, including the broken trophy.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

What’s worse is that I was promoted to Stone, and now got demoted to Wood. That’s annoying.

Also, the matchmaking is dumb. Matchmake against ALL random players in the League. That means that <20s will fight 40+, and vice versa. Give some bonus for leveling!

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Apparently I am a time traveler, because I just got a trophy for completing Season 7.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I logged off and logged back in (after it said that season 7 was over, and I now have a blank “trophy” for it), and it seems to be working, so we’ll see when I actually try competing.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I just got 10 golds as a compensation gift for the arena issues before mentioned.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I got the message also that I’d completed Season 7 and had a stone trophy. I went to the arena, where I spun for prizes and it said I’d been promoted to stone, but now I’m also back in Wood. Did anybody actually get promoted to Stone and is currently competing in Stone?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I currently can’t play EPIC because Rovio asked me to remove the game from all my devices while they fix my save file, but in week two my GAPM showed that it was the Platinum level and purple items were coming out of it. However I received the Diamond trophy award from Season 3 even though the furthest I went was Platinum in Season 3.

angryde
    @angryde

Graduated to gold in 1st at the end of W:III with a very lame trophy count… 42,000 or so. That’s very telling re: just how many players are suffering from ‘arena fatigue’ (for whatever reason). My W:III/metal board had only had 4 active players… (1) 42,000 (2) 33,000 (3) 18, 000 (4) 5,000. I have to admit, I’m struggling with 10.5:(ALL) birds + OK-ish sets + diamond arena sets/emblems.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

That’s just you, I failed to graduate last week because my board was filled with very active and competitive players (bright side, looks like no cheaters so far) and this week it seems it will be a hard too.
    I think you’ve been lucky with your boards this time around

angryde
    @angryde

@ryogokusama Yeah, I suspected as much… perhaps it’s because I live in Germany and tend to refresh my board at ‘odd times.’

angryde
    @angryde

SE:IV WK:V through to platinum in 1st place with a rather modest trophy count + very little grinding.

Edit: 7 hours 33 minutes later…

And still no other players on my platinum board..?

Untitled.jpg

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I didn’t advance last week, and I likely won’t advance next week. It’s packed solid with Level 50s, all active. It’s basically no fun.

burbman
    @burbman

I failed to find enough opponents fielding a lineup featuring Matilda and missed my final 3,000 point objective of the week, dropping me to 5th. At least I got enough grinding in to bring all Matilda/Bomb/Blues classes up to mastery 12.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist @burbman I’d just love to understand the mechanics behind board generation + population. I mean, I can’t be THAT lucky every week! It must have something to do with WHEN I’m refreshing my board, surely..? Y’all seem to ALWAYS land in/on super-competitive boards!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The opponents I can deal with, unless they give really difficult challenges (kill 10+ enemy birds in one fight).

It’s how I’m getting level seeded with random 50s instead of random Stone.

Even with my top birds being 11s, I can’t go top 3 when I’ve got that many other strong players in my weekly group.

orbis.pictus
    @orbis-pictus

It’ll be very good to know the mechanism behind. I am first on silver league. And my friend is first on silver too. BUT: i have 27500 points and my friend “only” 320. And difference between 1.-6. on my board is only 2000 points. I must be very active and he must be very lazy :) . I don’t understand that. It is so unfair :)

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist @orbis-pictus @orbis-pictus

Let’s just say that my chickens/birds have come home to roost… Lol!

From first on my own board to… seventh.

And I’ve missed 3 challenges this week… damn!

seivwevhr132.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.