What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 255 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@all IMPORTANT!
    Yesterday at 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (daylight saving :P), my 3K objective was a defeat 3 birds objective. I used Bomb’s rage attack at the end of one battle, desperately. I KO’ed 2 birds (Enemy Matilda was already dead) AND the banner with the shot. (For some reason, the Matilda who was at 2/3 bars sprang to life immediately after that) I wasn’t expecting it, but the game counted it as a legit count. Surprisingly, when I repeated it, it was counted and I got the full 3K pts.

Jim151
    @jim151

Try Bomb’s rage attack (beware Rage Shield, Vigor and other things that weaken it). This is certainly one of the hardest to achieve.

I’ve been trying to figure out on my own if Bomb’s rage attack counts for this objective, but I’ve been stymied. The first time I successfully knocked out all 3 I lost the battle and didn’t get credit. The second time, I was up against the resurrection emblem and one of the birds revived and I didn’t get credit. So i still don’t know. Does Bomb’s rage attack which knocks out all 3 count?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Yes, Bomb’s Explode works fine. Don’t fight someone using the resurrection emblem because there is a 65.7% chance at least one bird will revive. When any bird revives through set items or the emblem you don’t get credit. Of course to get credit for any objective you have to win the battle.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Use Capt’n, Skulkers, and a 3rd bird of your choice (Wizard for chipping or Paladin for covering). Turn 1: Capt’n buffs himself, Skulkers uses its own support to put Def-down on all enemies, 3rd bird should attack the enemy with the highest health (Paladin should cover Bomb). Turn 2: use Blues and your 3rd bird to attack the enemies with the highest health, then give Bomb the rage chili, which should do enough damage to kill all 3 enemy birds in one hit, assuming they don’t have Res.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner.

Could someone clarify it? Does this mean kill all birds and banner at the same time?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@strategia55 It sounds like they want you to knock out a bird (on three occasions) using either thorns or retaliate.

I assume you could also use one of the bird defenses such as shockshield or cupcake trap.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Have same objective. I tried using Princess to get birds to attack banner and then knock them out. Did not work for me. Unsure how to accomplish.

burbman
    @burbman

I got a new one today – Win two arena battles during the enemy’s turn. I know the vengeance banner can do this, but it will take some real strategery to make it happen on purpose.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@burbman I wonder if the poison attacks help with that objective. I think the extra damage happens at the start of their turn. That would be much easier to plan for than damage from the vengeful banner.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I suppose if Cannoneer either had a weapon that could hit multiple targets, or gave his buff to a bird like spies or rainbird, and that bird was attacked, it would attack back and possible down the banner. That seems like one of those objectives you really can’t plan for.

burbman
    @burbman

@kerravon and @mimi27 – I am not sure how I did it, but the game gave me credit for the achievement. I was playing with my standard grinding team of Wizard – Phoenix, Sea Dog – Scissors, and Spies – Save Me with the Mighty set on my banner with Vengeful. This achievement may well be bugged, as I distinctly recall winning the battle with an attack on the opponents banner.

I agree with your logic that a counterattack with a multi-attack bird, or banner with retaliate, or vengeful would seem to be the way to do this for real.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

“It sounds like they want you to knock out a bird (on three occasions) using either thorns or retaliate.

I assume you could also use one of the bird defenses such as shockshield or cupcake trap”

(For some strange reason, I JUST understood it and now makes sense)

You are correct. I knocked out Birds using a Cupcake Trap and it counted towards the Objective. I also used Sticky Goo and it might have done it too.

-You mentioned since the damage for the opposing team is done at the beginning of their turn it might count. I’m not sure, Cupcake or Sticky Goo (??). I used both and that’s good enough for me.

Bill
    @dzydvl

Well I was finally able to beat the kill 3 birds attacking your banner. I did it using the retaliate (15% against all targets) and Mange (yellow bird) I started out using bomb and a rage chili to damage everyone, then I used Mange to protect the banner, which also added 305 damage (in my case) to the banner. I was able to get two in one round this way. The trick seems to be try and keep their damage low, if you can use a force attack in the banner that may help as well.

The other objective I had was knock out all three players and take out the banner. It’s too bad I have a cheater in my game otherwise I would have a chance at 1st but at least I can battle for second, lol.

Anonymous

I found the “KO 3 birds attacking your banner” objective to be very easy. I just used Princess Rogues and Mage/Archmage. I didn’t even use a damage reflecter on my banner. I just let the birds blow themselves on the ground. I only attacked with Rogues and Princess when I had free turns.

Anonymous

Also if you get an objective like “knock out 3 birds with Red” or something like that a Set with bonus damage will work. Like I had Red with Dragon Breath and knocked out 1 bird but the bonus damage knocked out another bird and it counted.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone else seen the objective “win battles and defeat 30 birds (yes thirty)”?! Ok, I know it just takes time, but probably a lot of time and it’s only 1500 points.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – I would be surprised if you are not extremely close to meeting that objective by the time you satisfy the other two.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2, I just got that same objective today. It seems a little daunting, but at least I can work on it while working on the other objectives (including the dreaded “knock out all three birds with one attack”. At least if I meet that objective, it will count towards the other one! I like the idea of new objectives, but I think I’m over my head in Diamond league. I need to drop down a level or two so I can meet opponents I can actually fight, instead of passing up 9 out of 10.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@mvnla2 @mimi27
    The objective is easier in gold than diamond. In gold it is only ten birds and I found it rather easy to accomplish with rain bird Druid and rogues. Just gotta be careful with rain bird and chili so you don’t fully poison the banner and kill it too soon.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman @mimi27 @napoleongl — I didn’t realize you got credit for each time you knocked out the same bird during a single battle. That makes it easier, but I’m still only at 8.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Need help with the win three battles without defeating any birds. I only have one more loss before I’m done for the day, and I have 2 more battles to win. I know someone suggested using marksmen earlier, but that didn’t work for me.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 and others – one tip for knocking out more birds is to use headgear and weapons that attack multiple opponents simultaneously. That way, no matter who you are attacking directly, the rest of the team takes damage as well.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 I find the easiest way to deal with this one is to maximise damage to the banner as quickly as possible. So Marksmen combined with classes that have multiple attacks (Samurai, Canoneer, Priestess etc) work well.

But you also need to worry about the defenses the birds put up on the banner – e.g. wizard – energise, paladin – devotion, marksmen – ambush, Samurai – defensive formation. So Bringing Capt’n along instead of Canoneer to dispel these is a good option.

You will also want to have a good defense to keep your birds alive – so Save Me set for Marksmen, Protectors Aura set for Red, Blessed Head, Blessed Blanket etc.

And finally you have to select your target. Avoid the birds with good defensive buffs and poisons.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2, keeping three enemy birds alive is a challenge. Use weapons that don’t hit more than one target and will do maximum damage to the banner. Keeping your team healthy is vital since all three enemy birds will always be attacking. Avoid using any vengeful or retribution emblems. Go after the banner and nothing else. Remember that a partially damaged opponent causes as much harm as a healthy one, so there is no advantage to weakening your opponents unless you reduce their attack capability. I have had success with Paladin, bomb and Rogues.
    Edit:
    I think @kerravon was posting at the same time I was writing! Hence the similarity of our posts!

Anonymous

@mvnla2 When I get that objective I use Samurai with Grand Slam, Bard with Nightmare and Skulkers. This does very high damage with a good chance of stun and therefore over 1000 damage from Nightmare.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.