What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 255 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Don’t think there’s a forum on what banner emblem you hate the most, but so far (I’m in stone league) it’s the vampiric. I did see one item from a higher league that I just said “no way” to, and don’t remember what it was.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 That’s easy. Vengeful, is the worst, and in my opinion this should be nerfed so that it only does damage equal to 10 or 15% of the birds max health. (instead of 20%).

The other one I don’t like is Weakness. This reduces healing by 75%. This is just because I tend to favour a battle style that includes defence and healing.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Just wait until you see the Gold League Knock Out emblem. It looks like a stunned Red Bird. I hate fighting it because it has a 10% chance to stun the attacking bird. Another annoying one to fight is Platinum League Resurrection Emblem. I seem to have a hard time with that one.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@burbman I’m not advocating using the Princess inside the arena. It is a tough character to use. A lot of things depend on your equipment and strategy. Princess, Marksmen and Sea Dog is one of the most powerful teams outside the arena with the right circumstances and that is when your enemy constantly attacks and doesn’t have the ability to dispel. I just love seeing all those counter attacks and explosions. For the arena I like Wizard, Sea Dog and Skulkers and your team works almost the same as mine. The main difference is your team takes a little longer to destroy the banner, but you have the heavy healing ability of Spies.

There are lots of strategies that you can use with Princess. Some people might like using the Mage’s Shock Shield, Wizard’s Energize or Rogue’s Cupcake Trap on their banner when using the Princess. You can also use Red’s defensive skills on the banner. I like the Marksmen’s counter because that turns the Sea Dog’s Gang Up into a counter.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@kerravon
    Vengeful can be countered with Blessed Set (increases max HP) or Sinister Set (get HP as 10% of damage done).
    I hate the most is “mist” which can be pain in your tail if your fighter can beat multi targets (Samurai, any Chuck class, Spies).

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@neomerlinmagic
    Solution:
    Win twice without healing the banner once – DO NOT deploy Paladin, Bomb don’t equip Sugar Rush Set, and do not apply healing to the banner, and don’t install Vampire emblem on the banner.
    Knock out three birds with one attack twice – use Bomb and save chili until the opponent birds’ HP goes low enough to use explosion. It takes some patience, but sometimes Wizard with Lightning Set or Spies can beat down three opponent birds with one hit if you’re lucky enough.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mingkee27
    Yeah, I know those two possible, but difficult. I had several this week that required a job that I don’t have also. I was just listing how I’ve had a lot of bad luck with the objectives this week. I’m normally 3rd-5th, but this week I’m barely hanging on.

Craig
    @craig

Knocking out three birds with one attack has to be my least favourite. Does anyone have a tip for completing it AND HAVING IT COUNT?? I have had this objective a couple of times now and each time I’ve managed to complete the objective exactly one time out of the two required. And in each case, that point was awarded in battles when I only knocked out two birds. None of my many three knock-out attacks have ever counted towards the objective. Frustrating. :-(

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@craig
    The best strategy so far for that one is to use Captain and 2 birds that don’t do damage over time attacks (DOT doesn’t count toward your 1 attack.) Whittle the health down of all enemy birds without killing them. Whip up Bomb and then rage him when all birds have low enough HPs to die from it. Remember that you don’t have to to it twice in the same fight. You can split them up between 2 fights if you need to.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@neomerlinmagic
    If you have Vengeful emblem, it can blow all opponents when any of your member gets KO’d. However, you have to look carefully HP of each bird especially when Chuck does not equip Phoenix Set and Blue Trio with Save Me Set because they can be KO’d with one hit.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

If you have hard time to finish the objectives due to strong enemies? Here is a “fake connection” trick, but you have very limited time before no connection error comes up.
    If you have a spare wireless router at hand, set it up for the phone/tablet and…
    WAN: obtain IP automatically
    You may want to set up Wireless so your phone/tablet will connect.
    When you’re ready, connect the router’s WAN port to your “main router” LAN port, and turn on the router.
    Connect your phone/tablet to secondary router and start the game.
    Once you’re in game field screen, disconnect secondary router WAN port, and enter the tournament.
    Once your fighting icon at bottom right turned yellow, you can enter, and you will find the opponents are easier to beat.
    However, there’s a catch: you will never see Bomb and Blue Trio, so you have to enter “normal” tournament if your objective is to beat Bomb and/or Blue Trio.

Craig
    @craig

@neomerlinmagic That’s pretty much what I do, but as I said, my main problem is that even when I manage to get all three birds at once, they have never counted. I need a tip that will make it more likely that achieving my objectives will actually count towards the total. (Of course, I can’t do it today because the stupid freeze/crash bug has caused me to “lose” three battles today.)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@Craig
    The key is you have to beat three birds with ONE hit.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@Craig
    Try Bomb’s rage attack (beware Rage Shield, Vigor and other things that weaken it). This is certainly one of the hardest to achieve.

Craig
    @craig

@mingkee27
    I know that, and have done it numerous times, but not once have they counted. I generally use Bomb’s rage attack. Once, I even got all three birds plus the flag in one hit. Needless to say, that didn’t count either.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@craig Have a look at earlier responses in this thread. @killerkea has described a number of good options in one of his posts on how to use and enhance Bomb’s Explosion attack to achieve this objective.

I have been able to do this one on several occasions. I have used both Bomb’s explosion and the Speed of Light attack of Chuck to complete this.

If you are achieving the objective and not being credited, then it must be related to your system (Device and operating system).

Craig
    @craig

@kerravon You might be right that it might be system related. I have contacted Rovio support. We’ll see what they say.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@craig
    This objective is the most difficult one and I have to make about 8-14 tries to make one done.
    You cannot kill all birds and the banner in one hit.
    Here is alternative method:
    Chuck/Wizard with Lightning Set
    Bomb/Captain with any Set
    Blue Trio/Skulker (any weapon or offhand set)
    This is better if you got you start.
    Starting with using Skulker’s Tricky Trick on themselves to lower all opponents’ defense, and attack with Wizard:
    If Red or Bomb is present, attack it, but if not, attack the banner.
    Buff our Bomb and use explode rage the next round. You can tweak the opponents’ HP, but make sure you don’t destroy the enemy’s banner when using Bomb’s explosion rage.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Below is what I wrote in a closed thread.

The easiest way to do this is to use Whip Up on Captain and have him explode after weakening the enemy birds. Things that will make it even easier is to use Skulkers’ weak spot ability. Depending on the situation you can either have him use his skill on himself to give all enemy birds a weak spot or attack a bird that has a lot of health like Red to reduce his health to be in the Captain’s explode range. Also a high damage bird like the Bard or Wizard is good to lower the health of the strongest enemy or enemies. I think it is better to use the Wizard since he has lower health and does more damage than the Bard.

Why would you want a bird with lower health? The answer would be so you could use the underdog emblem to give your Captain an extra 40% damage to his explode. When one or more of your birds gets knocked out the remaining birds get a 40% bonus to damage. If you are using both weak spot and underdog, then your explode becomes 1.3 * 1.4 = 1.82 or 82% stronger than an unmodified explode. Add the additional 60% from Whip Up and your damage increases 2.912 times normal so a level 41 Captain would do around 3000 to all enemies with explode. That is enough damage to take out all level 41 rank 10 birds except Red when they are at an unmodified 100% health.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got the “Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds with a single attack 2 times!”

That does not mean you have to knock out all 3 birds twice in one battle. You can and probably should attempt to do it in two battles.

If you knock out all 3 birds from one attack, but Chuck or Blues revive due to the Reborn or Save Me sets then it doesn’t count so be sure to make them revive before you launch your rage attack.

You can get credit for knocking out all 3 birds without using a rage chili, but it is tough. I just did it using a Paladin with the Dragon Tooth set.

In version 1.2.5, when using Chuck’s Speed of Light attack to knock out 3 enemies it does not always give you credit for knocking out all 3 birds. I wasn’t able to figure out why it didn’t give me credit one time, but I think the bug has something to do with when your opponent is using the Vengeance Emblem. I think the exploding birds can interrupt the count. Exploding birds will not interrupt the count when you use Bomb’s Explode to take out all the enemies simultaneously. I was using Paladin, Wizard, and Spies and I knocked out all 3 birds before my Spies got to attack and didn’t get credit. In a different battle where I did get credit all 3 birds were alive until my Spies attacked and knocked all 3 out.

In earlier versions of this game, Chuck’s Speed of Light attack didn’t count if the last enemy bird died from something outside of the initial 3 attacks like the Rogue, Druid or Rainbird’s damage over time ability or Sea Dog’s Gang Up attack.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Gaah! I got the “Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds with a single attack 2 times!” Got credit for one, and not even sure why. May not be able to do 2. Will try briefly tomorrow morning in the bright light of day, when my mind is sharper, but I don’t have much time.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 My trio for accomplishing this objective is Archmage, Berserk and Skulkers – this trio deals a lot of damage to all birds. Having banner items that increase rage generation would make this even easier.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I usually use Paladin, Captain and Skulkers. I don’t have rage generation items. Weaken with paladin and Skulkers explode the bomb.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, I finally got the second “Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds with a single attack 2 times!” I used Paladin with titan’s wrath, skulkers with beep attack, berserker with pickpocket. The banner had blazing eye , blessed blanket, and rage shield. I found it easier to control the damage to the opponents with set items that didn’t give chain attacks; however, I got some chain attacks anyway. I’m currently in 4th; can’t spend time to get into 3rd.
    [Edit] Guess I should have taken a closer look at the set items, a lot of them had additional damage. Might have worked better if I used mixed sets. But for now, I hope never to see this objective again.

Shinanai
    @shinanai

Bye-bye platinum league; was nice to know you. 2 Sea Dogs (only bird I don’t have) and 2 knock out 3 birds with one attack objectives for the 3000 point slot this week so far :/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.