What about past gameplay badging before joining Nest?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What about past gameplay badging before joining Nest?

• I’ve been playing most AB versions since 2010 but recently joined the Nest..do I have to redo it all to obtain achievement badges?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Most badges here in the nest have very little to do with actual game play, and much more to do with your interactions with fellow flingers. By all means go ahead and input your game scores into the leaderboards, that is why they are here, but the Nest is also a site where you can interact with others who share your enjoyment of the games.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

got it….thanks ..

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@alan-leon-wautier — There are a few badges that have to do with gameplay, some of which have been closed to new awards.
    You might be interested in contacting the admins for eligibility for the following:
    Jedit Adict
    Anchors Away
    Over the Moon
    Slam Dunk
    At the very least you need to submit a screenshot, and I think all these badges are without using power-ups.
    See this page for complete description:

Badges & Ranking

You might also want to join this group:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/groups/badges-ranking-nominations-and-congratulations/
    In general, people are nominated for badges by other nesters, but some badges are totally awarded at the discretion of the @admins

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What about past gameplay badging before joining Nest?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.