Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Another bump.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Let’s keep this on p. 1 for a while.

Enderi
    @enderi

I have been farming Maelstrom. I cannot 3 star it yet, but I can beat it every time with two stars. I use Red(Paladin), Chuck(Mage) and Matilda (Bard). Red and Chuck are a must for me with the classes I mentioned, but Matilda can be swapped out.

To begin the fight I put Reds devotion on Chuck. I then put Chucks energize on Red. Then attack with Matilda.

The reason I chose Bard is for stun chance. Energize also stuns. I also use my hammer on Red for stun chance.

My second turn I put devotion on Matilda and attack with Matilda and Chuck.

Your third turn you will be able to attack with all three birds.

Your fourth turn the cycle begins anew. Devotion on Chuck and energize on Red.

Rinse.Repeat.Win. 90 XP per win. May not be a viable option for some and I’m sure there are better spots.

Reds Paladin healing ability is all the healing you should need. I am level 36. I do have legendary gear. I give the rage chili to Chuck every time as well.

Enderi
    @enderi

Ok so after running star island castle I realize what a complete waste of time running maelstrom is! Disregard previous post.

Fluffy
    @fluffyjesus

@enderi

For Maelstrom it’s simple
    Princess Matilda with Nightmare set
    Wizard Chuck with any set (but twin lightning is best)
    Samurai Red with any set (though grand slam is best)

note that you need a lot of rage cakes for this, maybe 30-50
    the main objective is to keep the ghost under stun as long as possible so nightmare can whittle him down and you can continuously attack without healing

put chuck’s support on red, then attack with the other two. he should be stunned as his 5x attack gets him stunned ~60 percent of the time, matilda causes the focus of the attacks to stay on red.

On the other turns you continuously refill the chili, using speed of light for all the birds to wreck heavy damage. The nightmare set and grand slam should keep him under stun for most of the match unless you have some terrible luck

coming down to the end you can use a pig juice or two on red to get his health back up so your score can get you 3 stars

Enderi
    @enderi

Yeah I got my 3 stars.

Enderi
    @enderi

Star Reef Castle is great takes about 2 1/2 minutes to complete on auto. I can farm snoutlings and read at the same time. Best thing ever.

sdjhfbsjhdrbv
    @nlerik

i find it very interesting to read many people say that SRC is “easy” or at least a great place to farm on auto. I have yet to find any combo that lets me auto play it. I’ve reached the boss only once and it took my birds 15 min on autoplay.
    Now i’m sure mastery plays a large role, my birds are around 5 or 6 mastery. But some say thats enough to auto clear it.

I am really curious how people farm xp, snouts and mastery at this moment who are level 30+ and what problems they face and hopefully how they solved it. This might bring things into perspective of how we can best obtain the max levels.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

“my birds are around 5 or 6 mastery”

That’s your problem.

My birds are level 9-10 when I auto-play SRC.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@nleric I farm it with two birds 9+ and one 7+. Also, important is the combo, you can’t beat it with 3 random birds.
    Now, since the mastery level cap was raised, i play it with my main brute team, all lvl 10, almost 11 though.

kastle
    @kastle

@nlerik Just autoplay SRC with sorcerer-captain-spies and when you’re mastery 6-7 you can pala-sorcerer-captain.

angryde
    @angryde

@nlerik SRC can be a challenge if you birds are at 5/6, for sure. Back in the day, I was a huge fan of ‘Wave Battle: Pumpkin Plateau – 1.’ It’s the map-point immediately to the right/east of Mighty Eagle’s Dojo – where the four paths converge. It’s got decent mastery and isn’t as tough to autoplay. Perhaps you’d like to give it a try!?

sdjhfbsjhdrbv
    @nlerik

thanks for the feedback, i will give above mentions a try.

@graugeist
    @taekwondista and others: how did you all first gained mastery? if auto farm is mostly doable from mastery level 8-9ish, how did you reach those levels before being able to autoplay?

burbman
    @burbman

Also Mouth Pool used to be great to auto play until they put it behind the friendship gate. All those waves, and the big guy never hit back until the last one. With a few well placed chili’s you could knock him out a few times along the way.

Still not bad for snouts if you play with Piggy McCool and a bomb class with the pickpocket set. With luck you can get the ghost wave so full of enemies that it can self sustain for a very long time without any input.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@nlerik When mastery was introduced, my top birds were already lvl 7…as I rethink this, it doesnt seem that legit, but probably from the previous version of the Dojo, idk. So, at first I played SRC manually, with a strong healer in the team (Druid). Then I started playing it on auto, the birds won about 9 of 10 of the battles, which was ok for me.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I played SRC manually. A lot.

Then I auto-played my “best” birds through the first stages and manually played the Boss.

Now, I auto-play the full thing.

angryde
    @angryde

@nlerik like @graugeist I played SRC a great deal… I am talking 4-6 hours per day on auto-play (under my desk at work, or, at home, watching TV).

sdjhfbsjhdrbv
    @nlerik

alright, thanks for the help. for now i’ll just try some things out and do SRC manually until i can start play it on auto. i’ll probably reach lvl 50 before that which will make things easier as well.

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

Am I the only one here who finds Prince Porky (and by extension, the Desert Pig Castle as a whole) significantly easier to put up with than Wizpig?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@nlerik The level of experience of your birds doesn’t matter when you are trying to autoplay SRC because the enemies and boss level up as your birds do. Your mastery level, weapons and bird selection are what is important. When I first started to autoplay SRC I used either Paladin, Wizard and Captain or Wizard Captain and Spies.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@thomasthepencil
    Well, yes. The deal with the Prince Porky (and every castle he is in) is that you can’t autoplay it with most of the bird combos, and thus, gaining mastery. When the level cap was 45, mastery as up to 10 and most of my items were lvl 47, I didn’t have any problems farming SRC with, let’s say, Cleric, Berserker and Archmage (all level 9+), thus gaining both Mastery and snoutlings. You can’t autoplay any prince Porky castle with a combo like this.

So, for that reason SRC is not only the better option, but also easier.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

@nlerik As for autoplay on SRC, I’ve found that the first teams to be able to autoplay involve Cleric + Cap’n. I’d start with Wizard as the third bird (hopefully with Twin Lightning or Phoenix set). The autoplay doesn’t buff as much with those, and they have abilities to get past stages 4/5, where most teams get hung up.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — This seems to have a lot of comments on gaining mastery, not experience. There is a separate thread on mastery, where all these comments really belong:

Mastery Points

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

OK, sure, not that it’s that different – if you want experience, you should auto-play to get extras.

Experience is easy, compared to Mastery.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

@partshade

1: Piggy Mccool would be happy to sell you 10 of these bad boys for 45 Lucky Coins at his shop.

That would be an absolutely insane thing to do, btw. xD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Guide To Experience Stars (Updated 2/1/2021)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.