Version 2.2.0 is out!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.2.0 is out!

Viewing 14 replies - 51 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@coachmp

I was wondering how you are getting on with the lagging issue. I know you got it sorted out at the same time as me but… although it was great to start with, it has now started happening again.

Today I’m now getting a 20 second lag. It’s been creeping up everyday. I just hope it doesn’t get any higher. So was wondering if it’s happening to you too.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@suzyq

Thanks for checking on me Suzy.  I was feeling jealous when I heard that your game was quickly (pun intended) fixed.  My has not changed.  I’m at about a solid minute for load time of world map.  The opening music usually dies out and then the map finishes loading.  On the positive side, it give me a chance to go get a drink or snack!

I did submit another request to support, mentioning the two biggest current bugs: load time and auto play.  And so we will wait (another pun) and see…

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I have your same, unreal and unpleasant game experiences since the day last version came out: each time World map needs to bè reloaded, It took at least One minute to let you play. the game itself is almost impossible to grind for mastery because of this unexpectedly high lag time.

the only way I found to play quick games consists on iterating the same Castle without recharging the world map. It is an horrible but effective way to circumvent this issue.

at least I found two classes that let bè autoplayed: Cleric and Seadog don’t get stuck through waves.

Rovio actually states these issues Will bè patched… someday… :-(

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@maxxmatt thanks for reassuring me that it wasn’t just my phone and game.  and thanks for the type on the two classes that can be autoplayed, I’ll have to try them.

What castle are you playing to boost mastery?  Thanks in advance!

Seb
    @sebth

@coachmp I will be interested to know when you will have a reply from Rovio. I contacted them 15 days ago and no answer yet. After 10 days, I created another request to remind them to answer but without success.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth
    I submit mine 2 days ago.

@coachmp

actually I’m playing KPC. It is quick to play, at least quicker than MouthPool and it gives mastery up to 3 birds instead than two (like in the caves). I equipped Bomb with GunsBullet to steal moneys from Pigs so I can gather more snoutlings to feed Dojo Trips while slowly gaining mastery.

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

The players who have paid for some offers are the priority for the support and it looks normal to me. It explains why you have faster suspport. Unfortunately, without paying I was close to have all the birds L80, so no need for me to pay.

I followed the advice of Burbman : autoplay the cave 9-9 with poor weapon and it was working very very well to increase birds level. The combo Stone Guard + Rain Bird was the most efficient for me because Rain Bird heals 66% of the time and lets new pigs to come.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I’ve been experiencing a ton of crashing.  Its been happening a lot especially during the event.

Anybody else having the same problems?

DD
    @toolow

@gabe-nestor
    Sometimes the cut scenes froze and took a long time to clear or just crash, and it becomes worse with more battles. Could be related to the problems loading the map.

Seb
    @sebth

Since Pawel (thanks to him) recovered my data yesterday, for the moment I do not suffer lag or long loading times as before, even with the map. Before, more than one minute was needed to load the map and now few seconds.

Maybe Rovio modified the structure of players data with the new version and it takes time to convert datas of old players to the new format.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Its getting worse.  It took me an hour to try to play the event 3 times.  In that time I had at least 5 crashes.  I lost stamina and a video for more stamina failed to complete.  This game is going down fast.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

my current ninja event consists on two steps:
    1) 1 turn kill, [10 seconds];
    2) 5 minutes of worldmap reload sick waiting.

The only playable things in ABE, circumventing lagtime is actually, the Arena… without any fun… :-(

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@maxxmatt

There is also a third step.

3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 because the game failed to save anything you did in the past session.

Mohww3
    @mouh

Hi everybody

plz i need help

when my game start and while it freezing in the map and sygronize which have more than 1 minutes and iam level 80 suddenly without doing any thing the game like somone make reset for it and it start from zero-point which i lost all my data and of course without recover it i tried to sign out then sign in but it’s the same all my data gone this happend to me today

iam really depressed

i sent a request to rovio but as always they have too long time to answer

ireally dont know what to know

like someone cancel all my data and till me dont play this game anymore

plz need help

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.2.0 is out!

Viewing 14 replies - 51 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.