Version 1.2.6.6 now available

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Version 1.2.6.6 now available

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Just discovered what this so-called “improvement” to Spark Run was: They increased some of the point requirements for max sparks. Before, difficulty 15 required 80,000 points. Now it takes 90,000…

coolbug
    @coolbug

Can the players that have not been able to play for a month play now?

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – Did the new bot use lightning like all the grimlocks?

Anonymous

@joel687 No, he shoots Black Hole orbs just like the Megatron’s. It’s hard to tell exactly how his weapon differs from them, but at one time, I saw him shoot 3 in a row. Maybe his weapon is designed to be weaker than Megatron, but shoot more often and rapidly.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Here is a video of the new bot

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 no it’s more like gravitation weapon like Ultimate Megatron and Dark Megatron style of weapon.

Asen_77
    @asen

After update I see few new things:

Not to mention things that are already known – there is timer for the next free Sparks run, after you play it. Sparks run is with lower points, get the oppertunity to win more sparks. I am playing on iOS 10.3 iPad mini and after update to 1.26.6.2 I can’t recharge blood of the bot with advertising video. I try to stop the game and start it again and no, advertising video is not showing, so at this time my only chance is to use coins adn to wait or faster them with Gems. Also new event is having new point system – 20 points on every step for the events and once you reach 180 tokens, next level points are 250 – so total points that can be earned on the daily event is 1150 tokens + points that you can earn from your position in leaderboard. There poinst are the same – 1000 for 1-st place, 500 for 2-nd and 3-rd place, 300 for 4-th to 6-th place, 200 for 7-th to 10-th place and 100 points for all left at the leaderboard. Also daily quests are providing 400 sparks for the full promotion. Before was 500 sparks.

cbya
    @cbya

LOL I tried him as an ally once and I still couldn’t tell what kind of weapon he used … cuz he spent the whole time roaring!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen i like the new point system of the event. if they keep the maximum for the 250 tokens at 18.000 is doable.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

…And paratrooper pigs STILL produce zero points in the spark run.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

NEW BOT :D:D:D:D:D
    Turns out it’s just Grimlock colored purple and still same size as always. Yeah, last time I saw Trypticon this small, he was rampaging across a city fighting Fortress Maximus. Why can’t Rovio scale bots to the sizes they are? Yeah, too big is bad but make Trypticon bigger than others dammit. Here he is smaller than Jazz, the smallest front-line Autobot ever.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Yes, new system is better. At this event there is a lot of interesting thing, so there will be a lot of Gems spend for the first place. This time we will collect all the accsesories that are provided. Mine question will be – on the next event ( at least 5 days ) with new bot, when we can earn easy 7000-8000 tokens without getting close to 1-st or 2-nd/3-rd place, how much will cost new bot? Or once he is launched, does we will back to the old pointing system? We will see – for me old system or bot that will cost at least 10 000 tokens.

For me never was the problem to collect all tokens from the day without Gems reload. Problem is to get on a higher place at the leaderboard.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen It’s two or 3 days event they we having now? I haven’t seen the day that ends… Anyway the only accessories that i didn’t have was Optimus Prime the Hiq and the Backpack for the 20% Defense. The other accessories i had them the 10% Fire Rate…

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam I am continue to see in News that this event will end 2017-04-07 0:00 UTC or 2017-04-08 19:00 EST. This is wrong probably, but I think this event will end as other events in mine time zone in 3 o’clock in the morning of 8-th of April. This way we will have 4 more days, yesterday and 4 more so total 5 days event. Other way it will end previous day and will be yesterday + 3 more days. So 4 or 5 days will be total for this event. There is no other information on FaceBook page. We will see. I don’t bother how wong will be. Already get biggest and small container of sparks, and after that I will continue with most of the accsesories, so I don’t bother if I don’t get them all.

jster
    @jster

I’m having serious issues since this latest update, none of the desert or meadow nodes will load, I get as far as the deceptihog/autobird revolving logo screen after selecting a buddy then the game crashes.
    I now have six nodes I can’t access and I just lost all four runs in the event to the same issue presumably it was either a meadow or desert run each time. The event run before this I got 3 beach nodes and one crash.
    Also my spark run after updating crashed coming into the desert section.
    I’m using an iPod 5 on iOS 9.3.5.
    Anybody else any similar problems??
    This is my contribution to the numerous other JARSU’s I’ve read about.

n.b first time poster long time reader, just needed to vent my rovio frustrations!!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen we are on the same time zone. I really don’t give so much into the dates because they always are screwing them…

Asen_77
    @asen

@jster I am on the iPad mini iOS 10.3 and don’t have any problems. Only difference that we probably have is your iOS version 9.3.5 and probably if your device has additional software on it. I don’t have any problems with the game and after update last day to 1.26.6.2 ABT working even better and I don’t have any crasches till now. Everything work smooth. Do you have jail on the iPad?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jster i run the game in 3 different iOS devices with also different iOS version installed on them. from iOS 8.4 iOS 9.3.5 and iOS 10.2 & 10.3 not a single problem i any iOS version that i am running the game. So don’t worry ;)

jster
    @jster

@elpapm I am worried though as there haven’t been any other reported crashing and I am now limited to the occasional event run that works and a possible 2/5 spark run depending on the order of the run I get, yesterdays spark run went beach-underground cavern-pig city-underground cavern-crash. I could see the start of the desert and then I got thrown back out to my devices home screen.
    If it was the end of the world glitch or EGL getting dropped/stuck into the end of wooden bridges I wouldn’t mind so much as everyone seems to have that happen to them at some stage.
    So frustrating!!!
    I’ve also noticed a grey/blue haze on my screen when on a beach run after approx 30 seconds of the run starting and my screen is also going black when hit by a WMT fireball for 2-3 seconds, I can still see the energicon, auto fire and vehicle mode icons but not the change teammate icon.
    I was thinking it could be a memory issue with my device, but the meadow is not really a RAM sapping node.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jster The game was originally designed for 1 GB Memory, needless to say iPhone 4s with 512MB iOS 7.1.2 was running the game not with the highest quality but it was able to run it. So The Ram issues especially in iOS/Devices it’s not at fault for the game. I run this game at a Samsung Galaxy S6 with 3GB Ram that was given to me from my work and the game runs very badly! And many times i have seen the at the very know bug Edge Of The World also in the same device the spark runs 70% the Gray Slam Grimlock & Energon Grinlock & Gold Bite Grimlock were always stuck fall after crossing the bridges and when was to touch the ground they fell. Now for the iOS Devices the problem with Grimlocks is also known but only with Grimlocks happens! With any other Transformer the Spark runs works perfectly!

I believe it’s a very bad programming that is making Grimlocks to fall and it’s given to say that you device is not at fault.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

After upgrade, the first challenge run ended almost normal, the game hard crashed out to iOS and after restart the first 20 tokens were collected, however as soon as the Transformer logo sequence at the beginning of the second challenge the game hard Crashed again. No other apps were running, I shutdown and rebooted iOS, it made no difference as the Third Challenge also CRASHED exactly after the Transformer sequence at the beginning of the run (where an advertisement would sometimes be forced. The Fourth Challenge run met the same fate ~ so 100% Game CRASH on all 4 attempts to play this weeks challenge variant!
    I also noticed the FaceBook link is broken, so I’m assuming no Backup either?? All other Internet connectivity and other games work properly. So disappointing. . . . Rovio!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m running a 1st Gen. iPad Mini, on iOS 9.3.5.

I seem to stable for now, which is amazing given how old my hardware is.

However a couple of months ago I was crashing constantly. Not only that, but my entire device was shutting down by itself, usually when running ABT. Here’s what I did to fix that, and for the most part it seems to have worked (I still get the occasional crash, but although it’s annoying I can live with it). What I did then was:

– I uninstalled a bunch of apps from my iPad to free up as much memory as possible.

– performed a “soft reset” of my iPad (whatever you do, do NOT perform a “hard” reset, as this will erase everything from your device, including all data such as photos, and all the non-default apps).

– did a “Reset All Settings” on my iPad – this will reset all personalized settings (for example your iPad will forget all its email accounts and Wifi passwords and other preferences) but it will not erase your data or installed apps

This all took me a while to finish, but my iPad is running much better than it did a couple of months ago, when it was virtually unusable when trying to run ABT, which is by far the biggest memory hog of any app that I have installed.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’ve also noticed a grey/blue haze on my screen when on a beach run after approx 30 seconds of the run starting

@jster
    I’ve gotten that too. Also during a desert run and afterwards it was like that in the lab too.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I just got a soft update to iOS 1.26.6.3 and…

THEY NERFED ULTIMATE MEGATRON

This morning, when I used him in the event, I could fire 5 shots in a row when I was locked on to a WMT. I could kill that WMT in 4 or 5 shots.

After the update, I can only fire two quick shots at a time when locked on to a WMT. I then had to wait a few seconds before he would shoot again. It is taking me around 8-9 shots to kill a WMT now

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So basically UM’s weapon is more or less back to what it was before the 1.26.6.X hard update, then.

Good thing I didn’t pump a bunch of sparks into him. I was seriously considering it after they changed his weapon to continuous fire.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Version 1.2.6.6 now available

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.