Version 1.2.6.6 now available

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Version 1.2.6.6 now available

• There’s a new update in the store

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

“**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /FASTER! STRONGER! Raise your character’s battle strength with new OVERPOWER levels!
    /NEW CHARACTER! Release the Ultimate Weapon. Trypticon now in game!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Unlock the power of Trypticon’s full load-out! Brunt and Full-Tilt activate!
    /SPARK RUN IMPROVEMENTS! Ratchet has been busy with his welding torch.
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance repairs complete.”

“Raise your character’s battle strength with new OVERPOWER levels!”

Crap… If this is anything like normal upgrades that take several days to finish, I’m going to go insane.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Ultimate Megatron now has constant fire

Anonymous

After playing the update:

Opt In has started (JARSU). It’s offering all accessories for all 4 Optimus Primes (Normal, Energon, Ultimate, and Epic). It’s also offering instant upgrades for said characters for a high amount of tokens. I don’t know the amount for all upgrades, but level 15 costs 7000 tokens, and 8000 for the new level 16 overpower thing.

Sparks obtained from Daily Challenges reduced from 500 to 400 (JARSU).

The new character Trypticon is based on Hal, and is in the Cybertronian Squad.

Game also runs much smoother for me. Much higher FPS.

Asen_77
    @asen

Is it safe for iOS? Did anyone update and things are normal? Last few hard updates were with some problems?

P.S. It’s safe to update on iOS 10.3. Actually version of the game become 1.26.6.2.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, this is interesting, you can earn tokens in this update during events to upgrade your bots above level 15. It would cost me 8,000 tokens to get Optimus up to level 16

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Yep, if you try to upgrade one of your other level 15s in the normal way it tells you overpower is now available to get in events

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

60 FPS! Cool!!! But only in the Map and the Barracks Also this lame to upgrade to 16 level via tokens or 4000 gems per 8000 tokens F@ck you rovio JARSU i am not NEVER NEVER gonna update to lvl 16!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam There is new point system. Lets see what she provide and we will see how the thinks will be. 20 points per step.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Spark run crashed for the first time ever in this update!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen 8000 tokens / 4000 gems meaning around at last 90 euros (20 euros per 900 gems normally + 10 euros for another 400 gems) to achieve the 4000 gems for the 8000 tokens and to think that for (100 euros you are having 5200 gems… So in other words people that wants to update at lvl 16 their bots needs 80 euros and lets just say 80 euros x 46 transformers (include the new character) 3680 euros in real money to update data? are they for real? OK how much are you gonna earn those 8000 tokens in so few days to unlock the 16 LvL even with 105% Sparks Bonus level… it’s unreal!

Personally speaking i won’t ever level them up to 16 lvl. This think is another way to milk money and where is the new areas? Nowhere! So why why to spend those money hours of playing to stack at the same old stages?

I like the 60 FPS of the game but that is only at the Maps / Barracks in the actual game the FPS are less but it’s noticeable better than before but they aren’t the 60FPS like those of the map!

Asen_77
    @asen

Something new after update – once you start mission for 4/8/12/24 hours with three bots, and once you choose your team, this three bots that are choosen didn’t disapear from the list. When you get to start another mission, they are sitting there but just in Black/White. Be carefull because if you hit buttons and don’t watch the messages that appeared you can finish your previous mission for gems. Before that update they just disapeared from the list of bots, now they dont.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m also not upgrading my bots to level 16. I don’t see any changes in the later levels, so It is just a waste of tokens in my opinion. Maybe there is some improvement in the spark run, since the bot will be a bit more stonger, but I doubt it is the case.

Anyway, we all see people with fully upgraded, and fully promoted bots just a few days after the release of a new bot, so there are very hardcore players out there willing to purchase everything Rovio throw at our faces.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

after restarting my phone the game now has the 60FPS without drop at the game running a node. So i guess it must be need a restart to install the new settings? But now after restarting my device the game runs full at 60fps but not in the barracks any more meaning while i am changing the pages with bots the frame rate is very low… Also if you want to heal a bot you can see an add as before BUT If you want to heal another one it’s not possible to do it again via watching add. You have to close the game and re-srt the game and then you can watch an add to heal the other bot that might need to be healed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I”m too scared to update. The last hard update broke the game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig no problem from my side in all my iOS devices. Before i did the upgrade i made all my devices backup and at the itunes and also at icloud. so far everything looks nice with the 60FPS gaming very very smooth thought in some nodes i see the FPS to be dropped at 30FPS? But it still smoother playing compare with all the older JARSU versions…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s this “Mega Deal” now showing up that offers 650 gems?

No price, instead it shows some sort of *)) symbol

Swing
    @swing

@optimuspig it’s Rovio/Exient’s new payment system, now you can send them property deeds, car titles, members of your family or even your soul.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@swing HAHAHAHA…nice one. XD

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@swing

Haha, nice.

I’ve pressed the button, let’s see if it does anything, and how long it takes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve pressed the Mega Deal button and it doesn’t do anything.

Must be a JARSU.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade

Thanks for noticing that – I was wondering why my sparks total only went up 400 when I claimed my Daily Quest rewards today. I should have gone through this thread in more detail before I updated.

I guess Trypticon is going to be in the next event.

If there’s a Trypticon, then Metroplex can’t be far behind. Any bets who who it’ll be based on? I’m guessing it’ll be a Terrence (Heatwave) variant. Big and powerful, but slow.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Any chance you could give us the rundown on what exactly this “Overpower” bonus does?

And also why the huge variation in bonus between different TFs? For example:

Soundwave: +184%
    Soundblaster: +35%

EGL: +2%
    GSG: +4%
    GBG: +1%

Is this Rovio officially telling people who have chosen to promote Grimlock to go stuff themselves?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

My “Mega Deal” has a price of $7.99USD.
    There is also a new “Offers” tab in the shop that has an offer of 400 gems for $9.99 but if you look in the regular gem shop you can get 500 gems for $9.99.

Got different pigs in the Spark Run for the first time and a different boosted character (it has always been Nemesis this time it was Prowl) for the first time. It also crashed on me during the run for the first time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Lol, as an “offer” they deducted 100 gems? That’s a nice one. XD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

And the new bot better say grimlock with new paint job…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Version 1.2.6.6 now available

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.