Update progress shoul be renamed Stealing your prrcious time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update progress shoul be renamed Stealing your prrcious time.

• I’m done with this ugly game. Its been months i loose my time. Playing again and again levels already played because of bugs… upgrades… that should be named downgrade. I came here to get informations. (Thanks to the regulars of this forums they give us precious infos) to be able to continue to “play the game”, which means, watch those damn videos, and shut my mouth. I loved the skip button. Even when you decide to sacrifice half what you just won, you must have to watch half the video. Unfair!
    Last 2 days i decided to enter the haloween contest. It was boring since level 175. Nothing happened.
    The bug “upgrade progress” finaly got me. 1st day i’ve lost 90 gems and 200 000 coins. Why complain? I have 2 millons left, but they won help to get something. We need more gems than coins. Today i’ve lost 60 gems.
    Even if i finish 2nd or 3rd i will loose more than i can get from a virtual victory. So Rovio i’m done with your ugly birds.
    Do you remember this farming days whe you could “make” 500 gems in few hours? That was helping to watch videos!
    Rovio, You modify rules, your game is full of bugs, i relly loved the game in the bigining and was about to spend few euros… But you did all your “worst” to let me save euros for better other stuff now .
    Bye bye and thanks again to all the people here who share precious infos.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • hardtail
    @hardtail619

I hear that. Me 2….. All I’ve been doing for months is clicking the check mark to update your status. Thought it was just me. Hard to believe that every time there is an update, they totally screw it up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Never, ever, click the checkmark.

You just just “hard close” the app, then switch your device into airplane mode, then start the app again. Then run a few nodes. Then turn off airplane mode and it (should, hopefully, *fingers crossed*) be OK … until the next time it happens anyway.

Lowran
    @laurent-risi

2nd day without opening TF. Yeay! I’m alive….

Searay
    @searay1

Wow, that’s right. Just lost 400k coins and 150+ gems… (9:45am EDT) really have to think about returning to this game. In total I’ve lost close to a million coins through all of the “Updating your progress” issues.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can’t emphasize this enough – whatever you do, don’t click the checkmark!

There’s more than one way to bypass this. Just check the threads.

I haven’t lost any pigs/coins/gems for months now, and the last time was only ‘cos I pressed the checkmark by accident.

Searay
    @searay1

Thanks, I’ll make sure to understand better..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update progress shoul be renamed Stealing your prrcious time.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.