Update 1.26.8.1 Android

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.26.8.1 Android

• I just updated to the above version and it seems to be working from a quick look.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Seconded. (Though my framerate appears to be more inconsistent in the levels, but at least the game, you know, launches.)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Update for iOS still hasn’t appeared.

I know Apple can be picky about validating update before releasing it to the App Store.

Perhaps whoever’s testing it out can’t open it :P

Barbatos
    @barbatos

After updating the game my score in the event got messed up, it became +65,000,000. Zero Token Reward though, Daily Challenge is still buggy.

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

Still won’t open for me after 2nd update. Epic fail .

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve got 200 tokens from yesterday. That’s all I wanted, I don’t have anything else to buy.

I hope they offer some compensation tokens for the problem. And I will try to pick them up in the next event.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

iOS still v1.26.6.5 and can not make any runs (Normal map, Challenge or Spark) without the game aborting and crashing out to iOS. No update in the Apple AppStore yet.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The game is running well for me. I’ll test a bit more before attempting the Spark Run, but It seems ok now.

sheepybach
    @paul13

It is starting to crash with me again. When did soft update 1.26.8.2 come out as before that it was great as i did a spark run and a 4 event run without any problem at all. Just did a 3 event run and 2 of them crashed before the end mmmmmmmmmmm

dettwork
    @dettwork

yes working for me but weird in the event I’m at around 20k & have to get to 50k to get the next tokens which is crazy never going to get there.. oh well those f*ckwits will insist on doing updates during campaigns.. when will they learn

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Found another JARSU

Screenshot_20170412-064356.png

ED209
    @ed209

@sam-spargo, LOL better start spending them gems!

I bet the new scoring is taking in to effect now that everyone is starting to get 105% bonus on characters so this could be the new scoring system in events (I hope not!)

sheepybach
    @paul13

Epic score for 500 tokens. I just don’t understand how they leave so many bugs/issues in a game

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ed209

Even with maximum bonuses, and the willingness to spend unlimited gems, it would take forever to get from 25,000 points to 150,000.

Just for argument’s sake, suppose you earned an average of 1,000 points (pre-bonus) and you had a TF in the bonus squad with a maximum +105% bonus. Is it a 4X multiplier for the bonus squad now? So +420% bonus.

That’s 5,200 points per run, so it would 24 runs to bridge that gap.

That’ll take you about 1.5 to 2 hours? Who really has that kind of time?

ED209
    @ed209

Rovio don’t care about that, they will do whtever it takes to get more people to spend money on gems and then use them.

The event scores are getting beyond a joke at the moment. They just make things harder or require you to spend real money on gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m well aware that Rovio doesn’t care.

I’m just saying that normal human beings wouldn’t bother.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Updated to 8.1 and then got the soft update to 8.2 on first startup. No apparent issues other than the goldfish promo is still there.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Wohooo! I can’t imagine which kind of joke is that about those scores, but it is not funny at all. April’s 1st passed a long time ago.

Joel
    @joel687

They also promised this update for Amazon and iOS users as soon as those companies release the update. I am a little worried on this one. I won’t be the first one to update

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder how long it’ll take before we achieve Maximum JARSU (i.e. the app is so corrupted beyond repair that it won’t open on any platform, ever).

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Hiw do you can define Maximum JARSU. To wake up and see that there is no ABT, non on our device and non ot market and store ???

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@asen, more like to wake up and see your device gone.

1.26.8.2, Xiaomi Mi Pad, Android 4.4.4, 2GB RAM: still crashes. Two other devices OK.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Maximum JARSU…I like the sound of that. XD

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

When ABT achieve maximum JARSU your device will shine, raise into the air, and explodes.

After that, there will be another update to the game, and we will discover that the JARSU universe is infinite, and JARSUs beyond imagination exists.

Rovio will send a compensation of 1000 tokens for all users as an apology for any event loss.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have not upgraded yet still on 1.26.6.5. With new event in around 12 hours, should I update now (9.30pm in Australia) or run daily stuff tomorrow morning, grab the gems, sparks and amazingly useful coins and then update when time ticks over in UTC?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@droversdog Do you have FB backup? When I did my update, I did all of the daily tasks and collected the rewards and then did the Spark Run. I made sure I had a connection to FB by looking at the leaderboard. I then installed ABT on a second device and connected to FB. Once I verified that the progress matched, I unstalled it from the second device. I then made sure I had plenty of free space and did the update. After I did the update I cleared the cache and restarted the device.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.26.8.1 Android

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.