Update 1.1.0 out today

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.0 out today

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

I don’t think the events are continuous; could be once a week or even once a month.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I like this update a lot because I probably would have stopped playing long before I earned the 300 LC required to get a Master class.

The smart thing to do for those who’ve 3 starred all the levels would be to login once a day when there is no event and buy every 100 snoutling Mastery upgrade, beat the golden pig and complete the daily dungeon. Today I was able to buy 9 snoutling upgrades from the dojo before all of them required LC. Other days I got 3-5. You’ll probably average around 2500 Mastery points a day from the dojo when only spending snoutlings. Even if the upgrade is for a class you don’t want like the Avenger you should still buy it because it might get replaced by a class you do want.

I was lucky enough to finish the first event with +1500 to all birds and +1500 to all Red’s classes which is 45,000 Mastery points assuming I got points for the 3 headsets I don’t yet own. 45,000 Mastery points would have cost 540 LC before the upgrade. The upgrade from Mastery level 5 to 6 costs 10,000 points and the upgrade from 6 to 7 is probably 15,000 since the upgrade from 7 to 8 is 20,000. Therefore going from Elite to Master which would have cost 300 LC before now costs 25,000 Mastery points. Eventually I’ll be able to buy more headsets and upgrade my birds to Mastery level 6 and 7 which would have been impossible before because I’d stop playing the game long before I could earn the 25 x 300 LC = 7500 LC to upgrade all 25 birds to Master.

Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for the next event.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m good with having one event per week. Apparently some people want them on a continuous cycle, but that’s not necessary. At least, in my opinion.

Eric2203
    @eric2203

Well I finished first on my leaderboard and got the +1500 Mastery for all birds, +1500 to Red and +1500 to Bomb. 7 classes gained a Mastery level. Can’t complain…

I did see that it takes 10 Friendship Essences to re-roll the Event’s reward wheel.

opap
    @opap

10 f.e. to reroll! Total robbery! And no significant change to high rank birds anyway. I dont see any point on keeping playing this game…

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Then don’t.

burbman
    @burbman

Did anybody here NOT win their event? Just curious, since most of the spots on my leaderboard were filled with users with zero scores. Second place in my event leaderboard finished with ~1,200 medals.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman — I didn’t look at my leaderboard today, but yesterday I was still the only person on it, and I did finish first, I got the 1500 pts for all birds on the first spin, + 1500 to red and 1500 to bomb on the first spin. Still have quite a ways to go to upgrade my level 7’s to 8’s, but about half-way there on some of the 5 to 6 (for birds I did use during battles). The big challenge is going to be getting ~500 to 900 snoutlings per day to use everything available in the DoJo.

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

I had about a dozen people on my leaderboard, some had faces other no, I was ahead of them all ten to one (I had like 18,000 and they like 1,800) when the event ended I was surprised my results were not better, I has all elite birds and none went to master. some seem 2/3 of the way to master but I expected more of a jump. post event the drop rate on the mastery stuff has dropped enormously. T

KillerKea
    @killerkea

To get a single bird to Master before took 300 LC. It takes more than 10 weeks to earn that many LC and if you aren’t on Facebook it takes more than 14 weeks. If you got 2/3rds the way to Mastery already then you are getting there at an extremely fast pace compared to before the update since the update came out 4 days ago.

Anonymous

When the event first started I didn’t have anybody on my leader board. The day before the event ended I had 15 people ( Including me ) on it. Luckily I was first place because when that happened I was kinda scared I wouldn’t get the 600 Snoutling prize if someone beat me. I had 5,750 medals and the person behind me had 3,850. So I guess I was safe.

Anonymous

Wow I spun the wheel and couldn’t get any better! I got 1,500 Mastery for all birds then 1,500 for Red and Bomb and a bonus 600 Snoutlings for first place! All on the first spin! Four of my birds classes leveled up on Mastery!

bouboule
    @bouboule

Got 15k medals for nothing, the second guy had 1200…

Eric2203
    @eric2203

Based on the amount of Mastery I got and considering I know which classes I don’t use, I think the following can be established:

– Level 4 to Level 5 requires 6099 Mastery

I’m 99% sure that’s the case.

ambarton24
    @ambarton24

Here is what I think I’ve seen so far for increasing rank requirements:

1 to 2 – 24
    2 to 3 – 1199
    3 to 4 – 2499
    4 to 5 – 6099
    5 to 6 – 9999
    6 to 7 – 14999
    7 to 8 – 19999
    8 to 9 – 31999

Anonymous

@ambarton24 That’s interesting. I wonder what the highest rank is?

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@astupidiot….golden pig exploit still works.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@parkshade Level 10 is the current max, I’ve heard.

burbman
    @burbman

In the list above, the mastery amount from level 4 to 5 seems out of place. All my headgear was at level 5 or above prior to the update, so I cannot check for myself, but I would be interested in hearing from more users to verify the amount listed. Is it possible that @eric2203 overshot the level 4 threshold and additional mastery was applied to the next limit before (s)he looked up the remaining requirement?

ambarton24
    @ambarton24

I leveled a bird from 1 to 4 to check the rank requirements. Right after leveling to rank 4, I checked the requirements to get to 5 and it was just a couple under 6099 (assumed I rolled over a couple when I leveled).

Eric2203
    @eric2203

@burbman I actually took that into account and, as @ambarton24 just confirmed, it is 6099.

I find it interesting that there’s now talk of going up to level 9 or 10. Any source for that info?

burbman
    @burbman

I can only confirm 5 to 6 and 7 to 8 at this time. At these higher levels, it would be pretty much impossible to earn enough mastery to level up yet, even with event points, so anyone who has gone higher, likely has been spending actual money.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I started a new forum to consolidate knowledge and discussions about mastery points, because they seem to be scattered:

Mastery Points

Please have a look, and let me know if I missed something, or made a mistake.
    Thanks!

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Omg….since the patch all my friends birds are crappy ones…can’t complete last 2 levels of last cave-.-

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.0 out today

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.