Trio of Birds in Angry Birds Epic Player vs Player

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Trio of Birds in Angry Birds Epic Player vs Player

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

I have a kick-ass trio that can give you nearly all 3 stars and undefeatable. They are:
    – Chuck Thunderbird
    – Matilda Bard
    – The Blues Skulkers

When you start:
    Matilda attacks the last. Chuck and the Blues focus on the banner. The banner deals an extra total of 55% more damage. The whole turn could deal about 1300 damage to the banner. For the next turn, give all allies the shock shield to scare the opponents and the rest keep attacking the banner. When you got the Chili Rage, give it to Matilda to cleansed all harmful effects or give it to Chuck to deal massive damage to birds.

When the opponent start:
    Same thing as when you start
    NOTE: This trio is only for birds which have these classes bought and up to rank 6 and over.

This trio has 100% chance of winning and 90% chance of having 3-stars

I have a trio that can range from 2000 damage to 7000 damage depending on if you go first or not. On top of that, I can do anywhere from 541 to 1000 damage to enemy birds depending if I go first or not.

By the way, Rogues and Druid can neutralize birds even if they have a shock shield. My enemy would need a 648 damage shock shield, but only a Mage/Archmage would be able to do that.

Sosich
    @so78

i tried it.

i stated but i won with only 1 star.

i’ll retry ;)

Edit :

1 win with 1 star
    1 loose

not good for me !

t_russell
    @tigerussell

If there is one thing I’ve learned throughout the course of play in the arena it is this.

There is NO combination of either Birds/Equipment or Banner that is a guaranteed 100% win.

Some combos are very strong regardless of the situation but none are unbeatable.

Loganimol
    @loganimolgmail

I wholeheartedly agree @tigerussell. That said my favourite combination of Birds is:

Wizard Chuck (Lv 41, Rank 9) with Chain Lightning set
    Pirate Bomb (Lv 41, Rank 8) with Sugar Rush set
    Tricksters Blues (Lv 41, Rank 8) with BEEP set

It has been weeks since I lost. I will add that when fighting a curse heavy opponent (i.e. railbird, druid, rogue) I will use the save me set for blues and the phoenix set for chuck, and I will bring in Matilda’s druid. This is great because with the Blessed set banner her healing is twice as effective for the team.

I don’t have the Paladin (I was busy using Lucky Coins to buy set items when the pig machine would refill constantly) so I very rarely use Red, though My Samurai is also level 8 and worth using too. I just don’t have a complete set for him…only parts of all three.

My advice is pick your battles if your team birds are low mastery. High level with low mastery is a death sentence in pvp.

@tigerussell You are correct. There is no single most powerful team. However, teams are being tested everyday. Surprisingly, you will find most of these teams in the wood league; when I was trying out teams, I tried them in the wood league to see how easily I could destroy weak enemies.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

Well, it only works if you’re a high-ranked birds, @tigerussell.

@leminhtung03 That is no excuse. Evidence of a strong team is a team that can be used at any bird level/mastery level. However, to purchase “exotic” birds such as the Thunderbird, Sea Dog, and the Skulkers solely by LC and skill (no real money purchases), you would need to be at a somewhat high level.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

Well, I save LC to buy the “exotic” birds, take months for me to do that. I only got to level 24.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@leminhtung03 — All my birds are level 41 Rank 10. I have all but one set item at level 41 as well. I can play in the arena for three days straight accepting every opponent that comes along and not loose a single battle. And then suddenly I will lose two or three matches in a row. No set up is unbeatable.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Trio of Birds in Angry Birds Epic Player vs Player

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.