Tower of fortune

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower of fortune

• Well,can you tell me what’s happening with the tower of fortune?
    Until a few days ago,i played every 19 hours, and when i got a pig i was charged 20,100 and after that each time 200 gems. Now,since a few days ago,20,50,100,200,400,800,1600 and after that i couldn’t get furthermore. I’ve spent money to have treasure chest opened after 15 minutes,and a lot more for this game. It was actually fine to spend 2000-3000 gems to take a shot for a fancy hat,but now,just boring. Can you explain why the sudden and unfair change?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hello Gabriel. It seems that the tower has been different for many people. The maximum cost in gems for hitting a pig is 3200. Every pig after that will be 3200 gems. It can take a lot of gems to get to the top. I think it has to do with the level of the player, their birds and hat count. The higher a player goes, the harder things get … and the more expensive.

If you have an iOS device I can be of some help. Send me a friend request and a private message if that is the case. Android devices I can’t help with.

ovy-gabriel
    @ovy-gabriel

Hey man. I also have an Ipad. My girlfriend plays on that. Since the tower of fortune came up,she has the same thing that happen to me recently! It suck to give that amount of gems. Shes at level 13,and me at level 23 or 24. It’s not about that. It must be something else. But you said something about an Ios . Maybe i can change it for her. Thanks in advance :)

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I made it public in the pinned thread at the top of the forum page, Ovy. Bottom of page 90. Or send me a friend request and I will explain it in a private message.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower of fortune

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.