time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@beauregard Yes. I don’t know what it replaced but I now have a “Visit the Beach 2 Times 0/2” quest that wasn’t there before because I have already played a couple beach nodes today.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Well that was a waste of a Unicron. ESoundwave’s shots can’t even reach him never mind hurt him. Couldn’t even take off one sliver of his life. Bah!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper I feel your pain. At first I thought the shots were being blocked by the mountains in Cobalt Valley, then realized that the waves were nothing more than a whisper by the time then made it to him. At least there were a lot of blocks and still managed 1000 pre-bonus points.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

How effective is regular starscream against boss pig?

@sam-spargo I don’t know. I haven’t unlocked him, yet. But in my experience in calling upon him as a teammate, his weapon is pretty “shocking” if he is upgraded to a higher level. That prove him to be useful against the Boss Flying Pig, but I strongly recommend using Energon Grimlock, instead, whenever possible, against the Boss Pig.

@beauregard Yes, my daily tasks have been affected now and then, but I wouldn’t say changed, but not properly recorded as having been completed. I think that it is because of a glitch since I have only encountered it randomly, but it is a good glitch because it results in bonus rewards for extra completed tasks.

@sntrooper
    Use Energon Grimlock against Unicron Pig, but his attacks work best and deal more damage when Unicron Pig’s shields are down. Energon Grimlock is also the best Transformer against the Boss Flying Pig and his killer missles.

EmmyKsama
    @miriam-palm

I also have the bug with the leaderboards not updating from the previous time

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jimmy -necessary energon grimlock isn’t available to use in this event

@sam-spargo I don’t think Unicron Pig can be destroyed, but I have gotten pretty close to it using Energon Grimlock (who is currently at level 9) and the Photoblast Energonicon at its maximum level together, especially if I shoot down one or EMP (blue/pink) missles. But Unicron Pig’s shield has to be down (off) in order for their weapons to be effective against him.

@xunhq I have been successful at destroying the Boss Flying Pig with all three versions of Grimlock (most notably, Energon Grimlock) because their weapons allow for both rapid targetting locks and continuous firing almost simultaneously. I think that I also destroyed the Boss with Epic Optimus Prime, but I don’t remember for sure. Heatwave, Sentinel Prime, and Ratchet, although slow on the attack, may also be effective as their weapons are very powerful, but I have never encountered the Boss Pig with those Transformers so far, so I don’t know for sure.

I agree that some of the scores that I have seen on previous leaderboards don’t make any sense. I have some theories as to why those scores are so ridiculously high, one of which is how I can explain why I have been able to get high scores lately (if anyone on this forum has seen my username on the leaderboards during the special events).

My first theory is that some players (myself included) get their high scores because they have really high ranks and they use their most powerful Transformers in the special events. That’s what I do, and my rank is 246 which has given me “Prime” status. I only use gems for instant battery recharge when I’m trying reach and/or maintain the top spot on the leaderboard, usually near the end of the special event’s daily challenges. Other players may have a higher rank than I do.

My secend theory is that some players are spending hundreds of dollars (or equivalent currency) on thousands of gems in order to keep playing the daily challenges (through instant battery recharges) for longer than other players just so that that can earn the maximum number of tokens. That method is a very stupid and very expensive way to win, especially if those players are trying to unlock a Transformer that they don’t have yet. If I had the money to buy that many gems, I wouldn’t waste time with the daily challenges. I would go straight to the token exchange (which would be the smart thing to do), and I would cash in those gems in order to buy and unlock as many characters and accessories as I could with the amount of gems I had purchased. But I, like many other players, don’t have that kind of money, and we have to work hard in the game to earn those tokens, so it’s not fair of the rich players to waste our time in the special events.

My third theory is that some players are cheating. I cannot prove this, but I strongly suspect that there is cheating going in the game. To support my suspicion, I am going to point out that for its latest update, Rovio is introducing a new Transformer played by Moustache Pig, but he is not suppose to make his appearance in the game until later this month (I think around Thanksgiving). So why are there some players out there in the world who have already unlocked him as well as (in some cases) upgraded him to the maximum levels so soon after the release of Rovio’s latest update to this game unless these players have found a way to unlock him early by cheating? Otherwise, it definitely doesn’t make any sense on how it would even be possible to unlock a new Transformer character early than when the character is suppose to be available for unlocking.

My fourth and final theory is a combination of all three of the other theories, specifically the first two, and it is most likely the best explanation for the ridiculously high scores on the leaderboards, but it also depends on the individual players as to which one (or more) of the other theories applies to how they got their high scores. I leave it up to the readers of this post to make their own conclusions.

@sam-spargo That is pretty ridiculous for the Tokens Per Score ratio, but I think that the ratios are based on the players who are getting ridiculously high scores instead of a set prediction of what the scores would be everyone was playing the game with spending anything. Because I have seen much lower Tokens Per Score ratios on previous special events, some of which, I, myself, have significantly exceeded the maximum score for earning tokens. I have also seen those ratios majorly fluctuate between individual daily challenges.

@xunhq
    You may be right about some players actually being “robots”. It would certainly explain my 2nd and 3rd theories in my previous post. But there is another possibility that they are real people who are being paid by Rovio to make the special events harder for us legitimate players, and they may have even been given codes that give them an unfair advantage in the game.

@sam-spargo I know that Energon Grimlock is not available in this event, but I don’t have any Deceptihogs strong enough to defeat Unicron Pig and the Boss Flying Pig even though I had upgraded one to level 10.

This part of my post is to everyone. Some of my previous posts are showing up out of the order that I had posted them in apparently because they were awaiting moderation. I’m sorry for that because I didn’t know that would happen.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jimmy-necessary do you have explosive rounds for energon lockdown?

Anonymous

@20qmindreader Yup, that’s me! Epic! :D

EDIT: I think I found you on my board. Are you “Mindreader”? If so, bring it on! :D

@sam-spargo No, I do not because I can’t afford to spend any gems that I have earned on buying accessories for my Transformers. Most of the accessories I own I acquired through previous special events. Soundwave is currently my most powerful Transformer with the Deceptihogs. If you want a Deceptihog with a weapon that is comparable to Energon Grimlock, I recommend upgrading one or both versions of Galvatron, and/or Shockwave to level 10 or higher. The weapon for the regular version of Starscream may also be comparable to Energon Grimlock’s weapon if he is upgraded to a higher level, but I don’t know for sure yet because I haven’t yet unlocked him. I hope to earn enough tokens in order to unlock Starscream in the Token Exchange at the end of this current special event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man what incredible luck i just had i made 2 awesome runs without any bonus squad and en/con and i blow up everyone and i jump to 1st place!

I love Ultimate Megatron wit Mace (acid rounds) and Armanda Head Set…

Node 1. With Unicron at the beach (sorry for the bad photo but Unicron was there)

Node 2 a normal Node without Unicron at the Pig City

And here one photo from my leader-bord

And i ditched Galvatron with the prefered en/con because i knew that Galvatron would never accomplish so high scores!

@elpapam It’s no wonder why you’re getting such a high score. According the last photo, your rank is 559. I’ve noticed that higher ranks seem to get higher scores. Also, you probably have Ultimate Megatron upgraded to a high level which should make his weapon more destructively powerful.

P.S. How did you take those screen shot photos anyways? I can’t figure out how to do that with my iPad.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary i have him lvl 15 with the accessories that you are seeing at the images.
    This screen-shots was taken from my iPhone 6 Plus while i was running the game by clicking the Power Button and Home Button i can take those photos.

here is a video of how to do it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Another 1 good round at the beach without bonus squad and en/con no unicron or pig boss.

I haven’t use not a single gem!

coolbug
    @coolbug

@elpapam WOW. You are lucky!

@coolbug Yes, he is lucky that he getting good sessions for earning points, but he is getting high scores because of his really high rank (higher ranks mean higher scores, I think), and he’s using a powerful level 15 Transformer equipped with accessories that boost power to the weapons, not because he is lucky.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@coolbug maybe? but i don’t use the tfs that give bonus i prefer something that will do better job destroying those blocks so i am using ultimate megatron with armada and mace acid rounds makes good effect!….

I need help with earning gems quickly because I can’t by any gems, and I think that I am going to need a lot of gems for this event’s Token Exchange. If anyone sees my real name (Jimmy, or Jimmy Necessary), or my Angry Birds Transformers username (GARFIELDOFBORG, written as it may appear) when you’re looking for teammates to recruit, pick one of my Transformers and, then, thank my Transformer afterwards. That should give me gems in the Friend Activity section of the game. Please hurry because I need those gems before the Token Exchange for this ends. Thank you in advance for anyone who helps me. I really appreciate it.

Phillips
    @phillips

I started in August and have never been short for gems. Just send your characters on missions (currently send your autobirds as they can’t be used in the event) Then use professor pigs lab hopefully you’ll get gems (don’t pay for a respin unless you have used 3 super rareium. Also focus on completing the daily quests. Ensure the only time you use gems is on a recharge that will yield more than tokens on a 1-2 exhange ie 20 gem recharge only if you can reach the 40 token limit or higher and never do the 60 gem recharge as tokens max out at 100. I also never spend gems to upgrade a character as more than happy to wait is annoying but I can survive up to 3 days without them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.