time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

• does anyone know why the newest event is only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

I posted that pic at the FB page… 2 minutes after “token exchange ” window closed… A guy from Exient removed that link and said that i did a small spoiler,(oops),but soon enough we will have that Event…

coolbug
    @coolbug

@sukerman13 thanks for the info.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Awesome news. I did see that News announced in ABT a few minutes after the Halloween event ended today. Then a few minutes later that News disappeared!

Been waiting & checking for the last few hours.

Time to upgrade the other transformers in the same teams as Brawl and Bludgeon to get maximum squad bonuses. Leaders and Pure Warriors.

coolbug
    @coolbug

guys I think I found a hint that they are working on the event so the US people can play the event too!

sheepybach
    @paul13

No window to play this event for me in Wales, Maybe they think I’m not from the UK lol

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh what about all those outside US and UK?
    I hope they make it available to play internationaly.
    We too can pay to play ;)

Can someone on this forum let us know as soon as it starts for real in the UK?
    Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: “Can someone on this forum let us know as soon as it starts for real in the UK?
    Thanks in advance.”

I just want to confirm whether I can play :) or not :(
    Thanks.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ll let the forum know when it starts for me.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Thanks @paul13, @coolbug, @sukerman13

Good news!
    This morning I was still using the Halloween .7 version on ipad3.
    This morning the yellow moon and traces of Halloween characters and artwork has gone.
    In News, it’s a total blank – no more mention of Drift as the new character.

After reading the post on Angry Birds Nest: New update – 1.21.3
    I went to Apple Store and searched for Angry Birds Transformers
    and updated to the new version with Bludgeon and Brawl challenge.

The competition has started… as of right now, 22 hours left for today’s challenge.

I’m not in UK or US, am so glad they made it available internationally.

OK off to blast more stuff at Angry Birds Transformers!

coolbug
    @coolbug

@armourbender the update still will not show up on my tablet for some reason.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

What happened to the thread about this event starting that was here two hours ago? Got a notification of an @ mention I got in it but when I went to look the page is gone. Did Rovio/Exient have it removed? Seems rather silly to try to hide it and act like it’s a “spoiler” when everyone with the iOS update can see it and play it.

Kerry Lynne
    @kerry-lynne

I’m on Android in the US. I’ll keep watching, but would like to know when the new comp is available.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i played the event and i was all the time last i closed the event and the app and i re open the app and open the event and i was in 5th place from 20th place… what gives? Another annoying bug?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lewie4 @gradientturtle7 when will this update be available for Android?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Got the update with less than 12 hours to play. The leader board is messed up, shows the end results of last event, luckily I came in first, but not sure which score it will go by because at the end of the run the blue board shows I’m in fourth place. More issues to worry about.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Looks like the IOS / Apple players are lucky to have this update.
    I’m playing Angry Birds Transformers on an old ipad3 16GB memory.
    My sympathies… perhaps keep checking the google store?

As @20qmindreader said, News is empty and I just checked on the new update: News is still empty.

The previous “spoiler” screen is no longer valid because:
    – it mentioned UK, it’s available today even for folks outside UK for IOS / Apple with a forced update from Apple Store.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

When will it end?

We can suppose that the “Time to Bludgeon and Brawl” competition will end in 7 days (24 hours * 7 days) after 00:00 GMT (UK Greenwich Mean Time) today 4 Nov 2016
    because:
    – The countdown timer for the special offer bonus is showing 6 days and xx hours left.
    – The competition started today at 00:00 GMT.

However, please note:
    Usually the last day (24 hours) of the competition is reserved for “token exchange” and so no more playing for tokens on the leaderboard on the last day.

I took a photo of the “spoiler” news that showed up on my ipad3 for a few minutes yesterday on ABT before being taken down and it said:
    UK

Event ends:
    2016-11-09 0:00 UTC
    2016-11-08 19:00 EST

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

November 9, huh? Plenty of time to get 2125 tokens for the accessories I don’t have. :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Android update finally available. Leaderboard messed up. Wish someone had mentioned that only Deceptihogs were used. I put a few of them out on missions before I got the update (including the current bonus points character Ultimate Megatron).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Until they fix the leader board not refreshing, we’ll have to follow the few players around us on the board when the node ends. That board does appear to be correct. The main leader board isn’t connecting to the server (you can see “Stand by…” on the botton), so it’s just showing the last board stored in your game.

I only need 1600 tokens for the accessories I need, so I don’t have to do much.

@sntrooper
    Thanks for mentioning that it only uses Deceptihogs. I didn’t pay any attention and now I don’t even have to track my mission bots.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So Unicron is here! I have a run with him at a beach node. I beat him easily even without using the en/con.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I wish rovio would fix the broken leaderboard

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@sam-spargo I don’t think they can. Last time this happened they couldn’t do anything about it until round 2 started so they gave everyone 1000 tokens.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

The leader board might be saying stand by, but someone just knocked me out of first place. I’m really not trying to win today since I had a late start and Don’t need a lot of tokens to purchase the accessories.

cbya
    @cbya

LOL Day 2 – another day, another leaderboard bug…

Instead of using an old leaderboard, now there’s just no leaderboard :)

Did everyone get a 1000 tokens from Day 1 payout?

If they can’t fix this and do it again tomorrow, this event will go down as the “Self-Esteem Event” – everybody wins! Trophies and ribbons for everyone, we’re all winners and are all in first place :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.