New update – 1.21.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update – 1.21.3

• I have just installed the latest update which was just over 100mb and I’m glad to say I can finally kill the flying pigs in one hit and kill the big guys that fire stuff at you with three to four hits.

Tested with airached where before I had trouble even killing one flying pig or big guy.

This update has removed all Halloween loading screen etc. I had to manually check for updates on my iphone 5 before it found it

A screen shot below as I’m on my phone, maybe Rovio listened to all the comments? this was the only tf I have tried so far!

update!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Any glitches?
    Also has high octane bumblebee been fixed?

coolbug
    @coolbug

for some reason the update will not show up for me.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@coolbug its doing the same to me as well

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Are you on iPhone or Android? I checked Google Play, there’s no update yet. Also no soft update was committed. Flying pigs still ride brooms.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Wonder what they mean by improved matchmaking

coolbug
    @coolbug

@werehamsta I play on a samsung galaxy tab 2 android os 4.2.2

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@werehampsta I am on Android

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Got the update on my iPad. Update not showing up on my Android phone yet. Tried out Dead End as a buddy. He has a crazier-shooting version of Bludgeon’s weapon.

Xun
    @xunhq

My device updated the instance I checked App Store.

Yes the new bot is Moustache Pig as Dead End.

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

His attack seems to be a shotgun type blast.

Hope this helps!

ED209
    @ed209

I am on the IPhone 5 (IOS 10.1) and didn’t update till I checked the app store manually.

haven’t played any more at battery was low.

lets hope they sorted the issues with the tfs with “repaired teammates”

new character is the barracks as well for when the new event starts in November

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

When does the new event start?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Has the energonicons been fixed?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just update the app to the 1.21.3.0 seems for first looks that runs good i haven’t check the event yet! Also i am thinking playing all the missions available and use all m en/cons to see if they are working like in the 1.18x

Edit i run a test mission with my beloved photobluster and as i suspected the photobluster aren’t it targets pigs only tnt blocks gold blocks and normal blocks. And it shoots only on pigs when the land is clear from any type of blocks so the priority to targeting the pigs/ wmts are the last option.

Betong
    @betong

@lewie4

When will this update reach the Philippines?

ED209
    @ed209

I am skipping this event as I have the tf already.

only playing mission levels to help get the gems from the daily quests

sheepybach
    @paul13

That is very odd as my Tab has updated to Ver. 1.21.4

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 is this soft update resolve the problem with the event with the ranks? I don’t have access to data & wifi for the time been from my phone so that’s why i am asking.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The leaderboard is really out of whack now, for after a node it says that I’m in — place, but when I check from the event board it says that I’m continuously in 3rd place at all times- which is the real board?

Phillips
    @phillips

How do you update. Mine isn’t doing it automatically as it normally has done and I con’t find the update online.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m on Android and have the 1.21.4.0 update as well. When you click the “Today’s Competition” button, it shows “Stand by…” at the bottom. I’m thinking that the place it shows you at the end of a run is your actual place. For some reason, the leader board isn’t updating, so it’s just showing the last board in your game.

@phillips
    Mine didn’t update automatically. I went into the Play Store and found the update available.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

I did the update but it only shows the loading screen with ‘Downloading new assets’ (at 4%)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 I just have for iOS the soft update 1.21.3.2 but the ranking is still a mess i finished an node it shown me as 12th and after i closed the event and i re opened the ranks it shown me as 5th with more than 23505 poinsts…!

What gives?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I wish they still did a better job giving us a heads up on these events. They creep up out of no where. This event is horrivle. The only way to shoot a respectable amount of bricks are by using soundwave or soundblaster. No matter how big the bonus is, nothing breaks them enough. What’s worse is the amount needed to get tokens. If i really wanted Starscream and wasn’t against giving Rovio money, the bundle would be worth it. Thankfully I’m just in it for Reflector for Bludgeon.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras Characters with explosive rounds accessories (both Lockdowns, EStarscream) work really well too. As does Ultimate Megatron if you have both the Armada and Mace accessories.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@deszaras try using energon lockdown with explosive rounds

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update – 1.21.3

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.