The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@datguygamer

I’m 2 items away from the upgrade and before you posted your reply (regarding the bug) I started to fear that would happen, and well, it happened.
    This time I decided not to use any FEs for re-rolls on event items/points, since I don’t care what position/rank I end up with, so I’m lazily playing just to get the upgrade and for the free LCs from the last dungeon.

Pointless
    @pointless

Still plugging away with absolutely no urgency. Still short five reels, but plenty of time to get these in two days. Ensuring GPC four runs is more important right now, given the few ingredients still left. Funnily enough, I am still first in this Event…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless @ryogokusama Fair enough, not everyone plays similar. Well from what I see, you two will get the upgrade no matter what. I just hope this doesn’t happen next for “Elite Matilda’s first class the name of which I cannot remember in ever” event.

However, I have to admit, even though I won’t use them as much, these Elite upgrades look pretty fancy.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Aw yeah, good times when you got a Mighty Eagle stamp once a WEEK not once a month. I should’ve played ABE a LOT more back then – but still, hey, my 16 stamps are better than nothing, they grant me a 19.5% discount :)

Also, it’s Elite Cleric. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Also, are four runs on GPC even possible?!? The final levels unlocked only 77 hours before the end of the event. First play, then it’s locked for exactly 24 hours -> less than 53 hours left.
    Second play, another 24 hour lock. Less than 29 hours left.
    Third play, another 24 hour lock; the GPC won’t unlock again before the event ends.

Nvm. Just I will only get 3 runs because I was busy in the first 3-4 hours I could’ve played GPC. Dammit work! :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Thanks, I always forget the name of the class since I never use it. Anyways, currently have 26 stamps.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Well, yeah. It’s not like Druid, to say nothing of Witch.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dahnlor
    I just got the “Watch an ad for 3 stamina” notification after clearing the Cinema a second time.
    After the ad, it told me I didn’t watch the video completely.
    After watching a second ad, it worked.

@all
    Besides free stamina, I also got something.

:D

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@Yoshi – The good times were getting a new Golden Pig fight every time the clock passed midnight. I missed out on a LOT of LCs from that. :(

BTW, what did you get? :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    Me too, actually. A few times I broke the chain on day 5 or 6. I regret that nowadays. Those were the times when you were showered with LC’s and stamps – 4 stamps and 112 LC’s in four weeks, now it’s only 1 stamp and 65 LC’s in the same time. I just didn’t realise this back then. :(

I posted a screenshot above – I just now circled what I meant. :P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Ahh… Thanks for clarifying. That chili is going to make your games a lot easier.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Lol. Congrats! How are you finding life with the Chili..!? Satisfying!?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The older Golden pig system was very bugged I once used that bug to get almost 6K LCs when the GP bugged out on me (I think it was version 0.9.8 and it was not even released worldwide) and kept giving me 30 LCs after defeating it. So logically, I stayed up whole night and grinded my coins. Man, it was a chore but I still remember that. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist @angryde
    Life with the Chilli is satisfying indeed. :D
    It definitely is a HUGE advantage to have the Chilli ready to use in the Arena or in PvE when starting a level. Don’t wanna miss it again!

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 congratulations! Worth the wait, isn’t it?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Yup! Now I wish I had bought it much earlier… the fact I got stuck at Islands in the Sky long ago was the original reason why I took such a long break from the game. Would’ve been a lot easier with the Chilli, and I would have a lot more LC’s now because back when I got stuck they still had the old Golden Pig in the game. Gah! :P

I think the next thing I’ll buy is Witch. When I get to it, that is. 260 LC’s is quite the amount to work for.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If you play Arena, Witch is definitely worth it.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I’m seriously excited FOR you!! I remember how awesome it was when I finally purchased the Golden Chili. Like you, I also waited a very long time…

Pointless
    @pointless

Witch is very Arena specific…I’m just wary now there had been SO much talk about her in these forums that a nerf is imminent. Would be a point of supreme frustration to just purchase the Class to have her effectiveness diminished. I kind of think Sea Dog is a top priority, simply due to its viability in both PvP and PvE (if this is still relevant) and its frequency of coming up in objectives. I have got the “Win 5 with Sea Dog” and the “Win 5 with Spies and Sea Dog” more than any other Premium Class-specific objective. But maybe this is just me and an RNG thing…

Anonymous

@pointless @smwforever45
    I’d break it down this way: sea dog is more important for hitting daily objectives (and way better for PvE), while witch is more important for avoiding losing battles in the first place.
    I also feel like if they were going to nerf witch they would have by now, but of course it’s a risk; rovio have proven nothing is sacred/not subject to change.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The price for Witch and Sea Dog is the same… so I’d have a while to grind LC’s anyway, probably 2-3 months until I can buy the next class :P
    And while I grind I’ll see if they nerf Witch or not. If they do I know I’ll go for Sea Dog; if they don’t it’ll be Witch that I’ll buy.

True, Sea Dog does come up in daily objectives quite often, I did notice that myself. But Witch would be great for an easier win.

Cleared GPC a third time – another 11 LC’s for me so my balance is now at 16 ;)
    20 and a half hours left for the event but my next chance to go for GPC would be in 24 hours. So yeah, from now I only play to get medals. I’m comfortably in the Top 3 so I could stop playing, but I’m fighting for rank 2. Those 200 extra snouts are worth it.

Pointless
    @pointless

They really are not…what is that, about five minutes to play SRC twice for the same results? Certainly, keep playing as regenerating Stamina allows, but don’t blow any Stamina Potions or FE to fight for second.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I’m well aware of that… but 200 more snoutlings banked means being able to postpone the next wave of SRC’ing a bit more :P
    I only play on regenerating Stamina. RSF and Abe probably don’t, or they’re just a tad bit luckier than me.

Pointless
    @pointless

Enjoy the Event, certainly, but don’t blow resources unnecessarily, as it’s really not worth it…but you know that. Lol…and why do I feel like a parent giving you such advice?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hm. Age difference? I’m not gonna give my age away here but just so much, I’m quite young compared to some other Nesters :P
    I’d rather consider you, @graugeist, @datguygamer and others as coaches for those correct strategies to survive in the wide rigged world of Epic :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Next Epic Event: The Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.