Taking spells with you to other levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Taking spells with you to other levels

• Honestly I think Rovio should implement this. Whichever spell you get in levels and end up not using in this level, you should be able to bank and use in other levels where they’d make more sense. I’ve ended a few levels with one or two spells left to use, and the only spells I take with me again are those I selected at the beginning.

(I was gonna post this in a Suggestions thread but there was none…)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

One huge problem with this: Rovio’s greed… Enough said.

Business ethics aside, I really like this idea.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I know Rovio does read in this forum (at least Bankler, if not more of the staff), so my hope is they see this topic and discuss this issue.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever then people would pick Mighty Eagle and keep him in their “deck” until a hard level approaches then just whoosh their way to victory by cheating (saving the number of Mighty Eagles they have in storage)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rowdypup They can anyway, whether you could bank spells or not. Plus I’m playing legitly.
    It’s just the only spells I seem to get are those from the DC’s, which means no inflators and no ME’s at ALL. Meanwhile, I do get them randomly as free spells while playing a level but don’t always have to use them to clear the level. I just think it’d be nice to have them in other levels where they’d make more sense.

cognitive
    @cognitive

I would settle for Rollover Birds ™ (Rovio, you heard it here first, please advance me 10,000 rubies for the rights to the name :) :)).

I could make the case for left over birds and spells, thanks to the “randomness” I may spend 3 days on a 6 room level and get nowhere and then all of a sudden I finish the 6 room level with 3-4 birds and a spell or two left over. I generally clear the room with birds if needed just for the satisfaction that I did not ME the level.

Since you can’t use spells in boss levels… should be a win-win. Not financially tho.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Ah, Cognitive, if I get the random ME and save it until the last room of a level, I use it out of spite no matter how many other birds/cards I have left. Stick it to those pigs. ;)

And Yoshi should get at least 75% of those rubies for coming up with the idea.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

LOL @captsternn, I don’t wanna be greedy, 74% will be fine too XD

@cognitive

Lovely name, here’s a +1 from me :P

Yeah I know that too, although there’s a few levels where I seriously wish I had those spells. 160 was such an example (although that was a boss level)… and some earlier levels too, I think 27 or 28 was really tough for me.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Well, thank you. I’m a cognitive psychologist by education, hence the moniker, working on mobile device software and human-computer interaction design :). AB2 is well done but in terms of sheer challenge, it can’t hold a candle to Bad Piggies for concept.

I think Rovio would do well to listen to our advise. Otherwise we’re at the point where levels from 480+ are impossible to defeat without spending a lot of time or a lot of money, the Daily Challenge is way difficult, and the Arena is for the few who have the patience to battle the cheaters… So it’s a no win for them.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Taking spells with you to other levels

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.