straw hat set/clan battle update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum straw hat set/clan battle update

• so I just went into ab2 and was greeted by red saying something like here is a reward for being so good and I got every single straw hat. but once it had done all birds it went back to the beginning again. luckily it stopped after one loop. the set itself is a common set so thanks for the extra level to the slingshot I guess. why do I feel like I’m being bribed?

Edit:

more info i piggy mail:

straw hat set is unlockable on the map unless you have played 105 levels when you will get it for free.

also clan battle update you can now pick your flock which depending on how this is implemented could be interesting

cooldown to claim battle rewards

mebc extend 3 days

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • hogbeater
    @stedman42

I remember when they allowed you to choose your flock for MEBC. It was a complete disaster, I have no reason to believe it will be different for CvC

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

I haven’t been around long enough to remember anything like that but I rather like the ability to choose my own crew for clan battles even though you only get five cards. I did pretty well today with Bomb, Terrence, Matilda, and Bubbles plus Chuck. When rooms contain lots of ice/glass I might go with Blues instead of Chuck.

— Izmirli Bob

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I take back what I said, I actually like this. It’s good you only use 5 birds. You can leave out crap birds and use the good ones and get strikes on most rooms. On my main account I got 110 million and the FP of my birds is between 154 and 164. I used Terrence, bubbles, stella, bomb and red, and I also used the same birds (substituting red for leonard) on a different account (where I have lower fp but got a similar ratio). Obviously though, this set up favours those players who have 3 or 4 birds powered up much more than the others. Mine are all similar-ish

APN
    @apn19

oh yes i remember that as well. i just tried a battle got 46 million points from all birds being around 146 flock power. so so far not great. it felt more luck orientated then skill orientated … you just so happen to choose the right birds with nothing to inform the decision

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I find it very helpful to watch videos beforehand. Try Johnsonfunky, Lakimen, Angry z and anonymous AB2 user. Search for them on youtube

APN
    @apn19

i don’t really like watching tutorials. i only do that if i have an exceptionally bad mebc. again to me this takes the skill out of it for me

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum straw hat set/clan battle update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.