Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

What gets my back up over the Spark run crashing all the time is not that we lose the Sparks earned but also if any of your Bot’s are killed we still have to re-charge them backup. gggggrrrrrrrr

Asen_77
    @asen

New type JARSU!!! After start of spark run today, my first bot didn’t shoot for about 10-15 seconds. Just walk. Then after a lot hit on target from me, just start to shoot at some time. Of course he was lost his almist half blood already from WMT’s fires. Then several times big amount of flying pigs finished my run.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@paul13
    They are very accurate to record our lost health in the middle of the run, but they cannot record the amount of sparks we have earned so far. Great job.

@asen

Hopefully I’ve never saw this glitch. But I had the one that the aiming goes crazy, right in the beginning of a run. It is very frustrating.

otter
    @otter

app will not even load… Crashes on both my tablet and phone…. And it’s not the Devices .. Even on a clean install…. Very frustrating…

Joel
    @joel687

Just finished level 40. I am only gettig three secrions of sparks, but at keast that is 294!

I noticed that they renamed the Bamboo Woods back to Cobalt. RIP Bamboo Woods…

moi
    @moifirst

@otter
    This is a problem I’ve encountered also when the Medic!-event was running. I only could start the app after the umpteenth restart.
    However, now the Medic!-event has ended, so did my problems. Probably your problems have ended now too.
    Edit: I was too optimistic. These problems returned later on.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Last night I finished Level 52. I only had to use UM.

Poltergeist
    @michael-j-bodensteiner

Just finished level 62 on the spark run! I can achieve 700 sparks if I fill the meter…not even close. The points still don’t add up to achieve a full meter even at 285 percent. Why even try anymore?

Joel
    @joel687

At level 41, I can grab 300 sparks for getting only 88,000 points. Is it worth motoring through and working up to level 70?

Asen_77
    @asen

Probably will not worth, but when you know that there is more level, is make you to go forward. Same as to have missing bot from list, even if he is worst from all, you just don’t have it ???. I am at level 40 and today was killed. Tomorrow will try again and will continue to level 70.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ultimate Megatron can now take out a WMT in five shots instead of nine. Between that and his fixed fire rate, I was able to destroy every WMT in the desert section on L24 instead of just the ones close to the path.

Nsu
    @nsar

Got all the way through the run and it crashed – no sparks for me ?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Didn’t know Spark Run only goes up to 70

Asen_77
    @asen

@gabe-nestor what are these levels? There is players that already confirmed only 70 levels in spark run.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@asen I didn’t know it stopped at 70. I assumed that is kept increasing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen So 70 is the max? Now I may start playing again just to reach that. XD

Asen_77
    @asen

There is post on the previous page from @jasebree that mention last level is 70 ( last post on page 5 on this topic ) …

“The final spark difficulty level is 70! I played (and beat) the level twice to make sure. Using the data from all the various runs I’ve created the figure below assuming a range of pre-bonus scores from 24K to 30K.

Scores in parentheses are pre-bonus scores. So if you’re total (post bonus score) is averaging ~100+K with 3 max bots levels 47-59 pay the big sparks. If you only have 2 max bots or no bonus, Level 70 has the best payout for lower scores (go figure).”

Joel
    @joel687

Took me 2 days to pass level 49, but I did it. I made the mistake of getting distracted by tv. One ballon pig snuck through and hit UM. Even though UM still had 4 hearts, that pig killed him. Then the flying pigs showed up to take out Ratchet and Acid Storm.

I am noticing that UM does almost no damage to sharktihogs any more. They are too tough

Joel
    @joel687

Level 50 – Taken out by sharktihogs again. All three bots…

Asen_77
    @asen

Just passed level 46 from the first try. after bonus I get around 90k points. 2/5 of the total possible to be earned – 220 sparks. At this moment I am with 250%, because lately start to upgrade UM and till now he is only 40%, but he is total exterminator of the Spark Run.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve got UM as the bonus bot one of those days. I see no difference, since he could not kill a pig directly. The WMT also didn’t took more damage from him. At least I couldn’t notice any increase on damage.

The maximum I could score until now was on level 52, where I could get more than 110k, and reached the third threshold. It was 366 sparks. After that, I cannot reach the third threshold anymore.

Asen_77
    @asen

Currently passed level 53 on Spark Run ( thanks to UM ) and probably after about a month I will reach level 70 ( last level ). So my question is, which will be perfect level to play? To get to the end of the level and to get maximum possible sparks. After level about 35, earned sparks are 2/5 from the all possible to get, and probably something like level 30 will be easy to pass and 3/5 of sparks – somewhere around 260-280 sparks. I will continue to the last level and then will try different levels for best result. What is your opinion about that?

Joel
    @joel687

Just passed level 57. With a 315% bonus, I could only get two sections of sparks. Destroying everything except wmts, I am only averaging around 22,000 points before the bonus

IMG_0457.PNG

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen The perfect level depends your bonus and to certain extent also points after the bonus. I have a spreadsheet but unfortunately it is currently non-shareable. @jasebree shared a chart, see this thread, page 5.

ED209
    @ed209

i have 240% bonus and stick to level 11 as I can always get the max sparks with no issues. Sometimes on level 12 I don’t always get the full amount and when this happens I drop back a level till I get them all with no issues

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.