Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg wow, so fast! It’s incredible! Thank you for your attention to this problem! Game became more fair now!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@fortressmaximus I think the coin cost is growing linearly i.e. every level costs 724.49 coins more.

The current best approximation I have for points is 10.5*level²+510*level+145000 but this probably works best around level 300.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg I hope you checked and lower Event bundles, like Special, they can be bugged too, I don’t know. Also will be nice to check all country offers. It’s a big work, but just few exploiters can make many players quit so nice game.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Okay, so with 2 overpowered bots in the Spark Run I’m completing them in 4-5 segments (not counting the junk segment)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

If you’re doing one Spark Run per day here’s a time saving tip: do two at half the level of your normal!

The coin expenditure and the sparks you get are the same but the time needed is reduced (significantly if you don’t have high promotion), e.g. I did one run at level 100 and another at level 200. These have the combined point limit of 540,000 whereas level 300 has the limit of 1,243,000 points.

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo, do you also get that token bundle? Cause I don’t. I have never seen an offer like that.

Pako
    @pako

I guess we are up for a surprise. Today, at level 311, the price of the spark run switched from coins to pigs. Next level costs +10 piggies.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It must have been a soft update to change to pigs. I did L314 earlier and is was coins. L315 is now 2280 pigs.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg thank you for optimizing Spark run cost. We hoped for lower price in coins, but pigs is a big and nice surprise!

@pako
    yes, but price not bugged. Biggest bundle (23k tokens) appears, when you buy lower event offers.

Pako
    @pako

@millforce2k, you are right. I was fearing that a some level it would switch to gems.

@papakarlo
    got it. Since I don’t pay for anything I won’t get it.

ABT
    @abt

@exientgreg The switch from coins to pigs for Spark Run is a welcomed change!

I find myself using more coins already for crystal conversions and purchasing crates, so I already them up much faster. Pigs is still something i prefer to find a better use other than for shortening mission lengths. Using pigs for the Spark Run is definitely a more worthwhile use for them!

Also, with the bots in the bonus group makes completing Spark Run at high levels much more manageable (less likely to run into issues w/ connection problems or crashes.)

moi
    @moifirst

The price of the next level/difficulty is increased alternately with 5 and 10 pigs.

ADK38
    @adk38

Nicely more difficult than older spark run. And I can get use of my pigs now. Whats not to like.

The 160000+ coins was eating my savings fast.

Eating time also but more fun 🙂

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I wonder if it will be like a weekly thing- alternating between eggs and coins starting each Monday…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

When you do the math it turns out that each level costs 7.2449 pigs more. AND a pig is worth 100 coins because last week each level cost 724.49 coins more. With these rates the level 500 is going to cost either 3,620 pigs or 362,200 coins.

In case of pigs the number is rounded to nearest 5 or 10 whereas coins were rounded to nearest 100.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I have more than enough of both coins and pigs (52m and 1.7m) so I’m fine with paying both of them. Played several runs with blaster and some promoted other bots and loose maybe 1 heart of blaster in a run of 6/7 segments. I still think it’s a nice upgrade this sparkrun 2.0😎

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan Per your inventory of coins and pigs, you will get much further with pigs.

For example, level 301 Sparkrun requires 2180 pigs (previously 218100 coins).

So, for level 301 Sparkrun:

• 1.7m pigs will last 779 days
    • 52m coins will only last 238 days

As @grimlockdown mentioned, the pigs and coins conversion ratio is about 100 coins to 1 pig (or 100M coins = 1M pigs).

The maximum cap for Sparkrun 2.0 is now level 500 which should require 3620 pigs, but should reward 5000 sparks (or 5500 sparks after video bonus). I have not worked out the points requires yet, but is definitely non-linear. I think @grimlockdown has a good approximation.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

Thanks for the info, I didn’t realize it made such a big difference.

Pako
    @pako

@abt, nice chart!

Definitely, most of us can get more out of pigs. I am seeing myself playing more in-game videos, as I have been burning through my not-so-useless-now stash of coins and pigs.

It’d be nice if we could choose what to use to pay for the run.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Confirmed 315 & 316 pig costs. Points required continue to increase at 7000, so 1347000 for 315 and 1354000 for 316. At 7K increase, point required at 500 will be 2642000.

We probably need to prepare for a promotion level increase. At two runs per day at L500, it will only take about a month to earn enough sparks to fully promote a bot to green crown.

ABT
    @abt

@millforce2k Thanks for confirming the level 315&316 costs and points required.

Unfortunately, the points increases are non-linear (upward-slope), so at level 500, points required will be much more. My guess is around ~3000000 points.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My guesstimate for level 500 target is also about 3,000,000 points (3.0–3.2M points using second degree/quadratic polynomial).

The cost of a level has been linear (from level 1) up to level 300+.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I guess I burned through a lot of pigs speeding up missions (especially those 48 hour missions).  I can do maybe 2 months of spark runs with what I have, but would have to stop accelerating missions.

I’m saving up on pigs to be honest.

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.