Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I feel like scoring is down slightly in the last few days.  I’m usually comfortably in 4/5 but lately its been much closer.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The only time I even come close to maxing out the Spark Run is when it has the underground segment with the long row of gold blocks.  Usually it takes at least two of those.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

As @sntrooper has noted elsewhere when one has jungle in Spark Run it gets you full sparks (obviously with max promoted TFs).

But there is “funny” transition if your Spark Run ends in Jungle:

Spark run ending in Jungle

And yes, I got full sparks.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Spark run became more easy since update 1.45.2.0   I get full sparks almost every day and without jungle. Flying pigs now one shot whole swarm for my blaster, and they was remowed from dungeons (safe zone?) – during 3weeks they not attack me there. So, now I can save some time for Challenge run, wich take too much my time, and so slow/boring till you get near 300k points. Then one shot and bye-bye.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

There are still flying pigs in caves although they are much rarer than before. Also, Jungle doesn’t guarantee full sparks. Saturday I got only 465,000 points after (full) promotion.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone figured out how to destroy the gold blocks when they are located in the extreme foreground of the underground area?  Most of the time I can’t target them.

If I get lucky, I can kill them with splash damage, but only if there’s something for me to target further back, and only when my TF does splash damage (e.g. Blaster).

cuxdavide
    @davide

try the manual aiming by continuosly press on a target

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig If there are other targets I shoot them and then move finger to foreground targets (that are on TF’s path). If there are no other targets I try nonetheless shoot something in background and then move to foreground targets but this isn’t guaranteed to work (all the time).

Anobix
    @anobix67

I’ve only consistently been able to get them with hound. Breakdown is inconsistent at best

JestaCat
    @jestacat

I fire into the background (another target, empty space) then hold and drag finger to foreground object. If not, just walk right through 😉

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Today’s spark run

1M Spark run score

Pako
    @pako

Three days ago:

CD
    @bartiedog

Anyone else missing the bonus video when you finish the spark run?

Poncho
    @poncho

Yes.  No video bonus for 3 days now.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Same here for days now, very annoying costs a lot of sparks like this!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I think it is connected to the “triple bonus” that they are giving in normal/event runs. Since it started to not show up when they introduced that and the Holiday decorations at the beginning of the current event.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Videobonus is working again today :)

Asen_77
    @asen

Video bonus on Spark Run is returned to me too!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

And me three

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Has anyone tested the “New and improved Spar Run 2.0” yet? I do not like the sound of the “improved”…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@grimlockdown, that does sound ominous.   I did my spark run this morning before updating the app, so no idea yet.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

So I just updated, and here is what I can tell:

1. Can now only use 3 bots, regardless of having spent thousands of gems to unlock the additional slots
    2. Levels continue past 300!
    3. More sparks (over 3000 at lvl 301)
    4. Costs a lot of coins to do a run, but apparently you can do more than one per day
    5. Bonus squad members get the 4x bonus for spark run too (doesn’t help me this week)
    6. Appears to be that you just keep going until either all 3 bots die or you hit the target score.
    7. Annoying animations pop up showing how many points each target was worth

So overall I think it’s a mix of improvement and weirdness.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I did one run, and eventually got the target score, but it took a lot longer than the old 5 stages.  I didn’t count how many but I only had 3 x 210% bonus.  Presumably faster if you have one or more promoted bonus squad members.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With 3x 210% bots, it took nine (9) stages, three (3) of which were forest stages, to get the needed 1,250,400 point. Although I don’t like that the fact that they took away slots we paid gems for, I like that there are more levels past 300, with more sparks, and we have a chance for full sparks after each run.

At L301, it costs 218,100 coins for 3,010 sparks (3,311 after video bonus)
    At L302, it costs 218,800 coins for 3,020 sparks

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.