Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

Thanks.  As you say, it’s been 11 months, and the bonus is small enough that I never really took note of it.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig
    400k points require 34,800 points before full promotion (1,050%). That is below my average score (of about 36,000 points) but not what I would consider “almost always”.

I think the result will be about the same whether you play L300 or L260 (at full promotion). I would guess that L260 might get you 100–200 sparks (at most) more in a week. And if you happen to score about 40,500 points that would get 5/5 segment at L300 you’ll lose for that week if you play at L260.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

We’ll see how it goes.  This was only my first time trying this.

I’m happy to experiment.

madlax
    @madlax

Hello everyone, I am brand new to both here and the game. I read this topic from latest one and at the first place I just wanna say to all you guys in this topic : please accept my keens and sincere respect, you’re all badass!
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I have lots of questions to ask, but the primary one is that how you guys collect such amount of gems? Are u the “Dollar players”?Sorry for my unauthorized words I came from China and we always call players who invest the realistic money into games a “RMB(chinese currency)player”. :)</p>
    Honestly, I’m so jealous about your guys’  fantastic crews. I thnk that shouldn’t be a problem to promote them to “Green level” when you can obtain 2000+ sparks per day. That’s really awesome. So the next question is that: any recommendation for team members? Currently I have Blaster, Mirage, Energon Megatron, Nautica, EnergonNautica and Ratchet. I only listed those which I thought might be the potential candidates.

Alright, guys, very very glad to meet you and appreciate in advance for any  possible suggestions.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig How is your experiment going on? I got yesterday this:

Full sparks, less than full promotion

I think my assumption about getting full sparks (when you have fully promoted TFs) once a week is correct.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@madlax

I’ve been playing for 6 to 8 months, and I don’t spend any real money. I’ll watch videos, which earns the developers money, but I won’t spend any on a game that’s free.

After I had to start over (due to the game crashing on my), I decided to be more ‘frugal’ in how I spent gems in the game. I decided that I’d spend gems on making each training level have 3 transformers, which helps get gems later in the game.

I also spent gems to get 5 transformers in the Spark Run, which helps get more Spark for promotions.

I thought of those things as essential ‘infrastructure’. After I had done those things, I was more cautious in how I used Gems. I never spend any in the training missions, to get extra keys. Watch a video for that. Also, if I’m in a live event and I use up all of my turns, I might recharge once or twice, but no more than that.

In the Spire, you can earn gems, but to go far up the Spire, you can end up spending A LOT more gems than you’ll get back. So that’s a gamble. You have to play that with prudence.

Just be patient though, and don’t spend a lot that you don’t have to. Save them, and eventually you’ll build up a good cache of them.

Watch for the Egg Spark, when (or if) that’s available again, you can get 75,000 Spark for 1,500 Gems. It takes A LOT of gems, but it’s worth the cost to get that much Spark.

madlax
    @madlax

@VaBeachGuy

Super thanks for such a detailed explaination and suggestion!! I gonna absorb it first and then may have other questions.

Appreciate again and again and again..

Asen_77
    @asen

@madlax Most of us a playing that game from years and we already get a lot from the game. For the spark run you will need very long time to get where we are. For example we are playing spark run every day at least once. You can play second game per day but this will cost you 100 Gems every day, and we are already at top level 300, which is at least 150 days away from your first day play. Also to hve a maximum amount of possible bonus you should use 5 bot per game, which is costing another gems. You need to read topic’s previous page to see what amount you will need, but as I remember 5-th bot cost was 1000 Gems. Also this 5 bots are promoted with sparks to maximum level 210% per bot, so total this is 1050% bonus after finishing run. Also you can read topic is for this info how many sparks you will need for a max level spark promotion, but this is several houndred thousand sparks per bot. From time to time there is sale of sparks – 75 000 sparks for 1500 Gems. So if you decide to invest real money into game it will cost you a lot. If you just play every day, you can get to our level at about a year game play every day ;). Wish you luck and if you need any other info just ask.

cuxdavide
    @davide

hello, i’m noob here like madlax, thanks for the tips vabeachguy and asen_77

so, if i unlock a slot in spark run is permanent like in the training?

last question: in your opinion, what is the most effective bot in spark run? actually i’m at level 18 (ok don’t laugh please ahahah) and i have severe problems with lasers, i can dodge lava balls and missiles but lasers are too fast… do you suggest a bot with instant fire like galvatron or grimlock?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@asen

When I added the 5th to mine, I think it was 2,500 Gems.

@davide

Yes, if you add a 4th and 5th Transformer to the Spark Run, it’s permanent.

As for which would be the most effective bot to use, that’s hard to say, not knowing exactly which ones you have. I like Ironhead, but lately I’ve been using Mirage as my #1 in the Spark Run.

Asen_77
    @asen

@davide I could only gave you advice as I mention which are mine 5 bots for the spark run that are maximum promoted with 210%. So mine 5 are: Blaster, Dead End, Ultimate Megatron, Nemesis Prime and Ratchet. But I have the opportunity to choose because I have all bots that are available in the game. Most of this bot are only possible to be taken fom the week events, think only Ratchet is possible to get from the field play, but I am not sure about that. So to collect all this or other bot from the event you will need a year or more. When you choose 5 bots be sure to invest all your spark into them. Non of other bots will deserve sparks to spend just for a week event, because next week event will be with completely different bots. So play seriously every day and get more that you can. Good news is that in week events your opponents will be same as you by level, so very good chance of winning good points if you are playing seriously. Good luck 😉

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The video bonus problem is fixed in the 1.41.2.0 version. The bonus gives 5% more sparks and – I think also – points.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Full sparks plus video bonus equals more than 2,490 sparks

Full sparks + video bonus

My promotion this time was 1,030%.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Yes, the video bonus increases your spark total, not you destruction score.  I had 469k destruction yesterday, and the video bonus took me from 2012 to 2112 sparks, rather than putting me over 470k destruction for full sparks.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Today was, I think, fourth (third for sure) consecutive day when I got full sparks (plus video bonus) from spark run.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

What character do people find the best to use? I know people used to use Energon Grimlock in the past but I seem to be having more success with a fully promoted Dark Megatron.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I prefer blaster for the spark runs.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I like Mirage for Spark Runs.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@lewie4, are you asking so you can decide which bot to nerf next?  If so, I’d say everyone is having great luck with Jazz and he is way OP.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

are you asking so you can decide which bot to nerf next? If so, I’d say everyone is having great luck with Jazz and he is way OP.

😂 😂 😂

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hey guys, in case you couldn’t figure it out from the big Exient logo as his profile pic, Lewie4 works for Exient, the developer of this game.

Don’t give them any information about which TFs we like to use.

As @fortressmaximus mentioned, they’re just going to Nerf the good ones.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@fortressmaximus @optimuspig 😂

I’m honestly looking to see what the communities are using so we can bring up some of the weaker guys. I can see from the data what people are using (would this be something you all would like to see me posting?) but I’m just curious what people here use.

Lets try it the other way round! Which characters suck and you would like to see buffing? Any characters with cool weapons or that just need some love?

tek
    @teknovice

@lewie4

I’d like to see Optimus and UltraMagnus improved. They’re supposed to be badasses but they are weak.

moi
    @moifirst

@lewie4
    Thanks for your explanation. I like this new way to look at it from the other side.
    On top of the list of worst bots is according to me Bumblebee. This bot could hardly be nerfed, because otherwise it would take a complete run to shoot only one pig.
    (OK, I know it is a little bit exaggerated, but I hope you understand what I mean.)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Here are a few I consider very weak:

Skywarp

Sunstorm

Acid storm

Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.