Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@poptimus
    Sparks started with wheeljack but sparkrun started with Blaster

Anonymous

@poptimus @quickgaming Sparks did not come with Wheeljack. Wheeljack was released during last year’s anniversary event, which was a while before Sparks became a thing.

Not sure about Spark Run itself, but I’m pretty sure Blaster came after Sparks. I remember @poptimus debating on whether he should promote Soundwave immediately or wait to see how good Blaster turns out to be at the time (And yes, you did end up wasting them on Soundwave xD).

No clue when the event was or what it was called, but the first event where Sparks were available to buy with tokens had all accessories for Soundwave, Soundblaster and Energon Soundwave available for purchase as well, and had Ratchet for the “grand prize”.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@partshade No, @quickgaming is right. Wheeljack was the first new character after sparks were introduced. He was first available in last year’s Holiday event. Drift was the one introduced in the Anniversary event.

We are almost at the one year anniversary of sparks. They were introduced sometime around Nov 27th (when last year’s Thanksgiving event ended) and Nov 30th (when “Soundwave Superior” started).

Asen_77
    @asen

Topic is started 7 months ago. I think I start it write after they were released.

Anonymous

@partshade

I just can’t believe you remember me debating that last year! Amazing! LOL

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I think sparks were introduced some time before the spark run was added.  So, the age of this thread probably doesn’t line up with when sparks started.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I hate spark run

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

New Spark Run glitch.

I ran through a Cobalt Zone and when the zone ended I was still sped up.

So I ended up running the entire rest of the Spark Run at double speed.

Anonymous

@sntrooper Ah, ok. Thanks for informing me on that.

@poptimus A lot of your posts just stick to my brain for some reason. xD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig It can be triggered at will also. Very helpful if your goal is to just unlock the next difficulty and reach max. Also it’s fun to see those flying pigs unable to catch up with you.

JestaCat
    @jestacat

How can it be triggered, please?

Raizir
    @raizir

You fool! Now that you’ve mentioned a bug that can benefit other players, Rovio will fix it with a soft update!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

R/E already knows about the glitch going from Cobalt Valley either slow or fast affecting the rest of the segments. It doesn’t make sense that it would have the benefit of giving more points than in regular speed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@raizir

I don’t know WTF you’re going on about.

How does it benefit anyone?  All it’s going to do is get you to die faster.

And I scored significantly lower over the course of the run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Interesting.  First time I’ve ever encountered this.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig I haven’t seen it yet, but a few people have mentioned it on Facebook.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @millforce2k The benefit that I mentioned was that this glitch can help you if you’re just intending (IF) to hit that max level (which is what I do). It can skip whole nodes even bypassing any flying pigs if triggered correctly.

starscream
    @starscream

Without having to re-read the entire thread is anyone else stuck on a max of 1,352 sparks? I’ve been hitting this number for months never going any higher. I have all 4 slots open and always use characters promoted to the max 140% bonus and regardless of how high I level up I can’t get anymore. Is this an Amazon bug or the norm?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

How to activate this?

Asen_77
    @asen

@starscream This is not a bug. At this moment last level is 160 and you reach it. Even when you receive notification that new level is unlock, there is no higher level at 160 at this moment. We have to wait and to collect 1352 spark for 4/5 part of the Spark Run.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This table gives the target points (before promotion bonus) for different promotion–%.

SparkRunTargets.png

E.g. 45,455 sparks are needed for 5/5 part at full promotion, or 50,000 sparks are needed for 4/5 parts at promotion 300 %.
    Edit: E.g. If you want to reach to 300,000 points with full promotion (560 %) you need 45,455 points from the run, or if you want to reach to 50,000 points with 300 % promotion you need 12,500 points from the run. 300,000 is the number of points what is needed for maximum sparks after level 100.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown How many sparks are needed for 5/5 at 300%. Also what are the numbers above the table for?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@datguygamer My examples were totally messed up. I edited them. I hope this time I can correctly interprete my own table 😳

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown Now it makes sense. Thanks for the information but I am curious. All Spark Runs are divided into 5 segments but the scores show only 4 segments.

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.