Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

80 token level is +3000 for 15000. If 90 and 100 increase by 3k as well, they will be 18k and 21k, respectively.

@optimuspig
    Check my math.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@michaelbeshay How much memory does your device have? I suspect that it’s an issue with the ad not properly releasing the memory it used.

I have 2GB RAM on my tablet and get ad lockups after the third or fourth one.

dmsral
    @dmsral

Not crazy about this incarnation. Very minimal coinage and pigs earned, character is way too fast and overshoots target areas, hitting energon sources accomplishes nothing, and the easiest thing to kill is the super boss pig.

Michael
    @michaelbeshay

@millforce2k It’s Samsung Galaxy A3 with 1.5 GB RAM, I think the problem is related to the event, servers overloaded or something because the normal game missions never crash.

jasebree
    @jasebree

One thing I do like about this competition is that I don’t have to worry about which TFs I’m upgrading or sending on missions for gems. My gem hunting dramatically slowed down during the comps with the bonus squads when I had to keep certain TFs in reserve if their squad was a high value multiplier.

Edit: Keep in mind, I’m not saying this is a great comp overall, but there are a few silver linings.

Deezie Diclafenic
    @deezie-diclafenic

ok, lets say i dont have enough tokens or gems at the end of da competition to get either TF do my tokens roll over or do i have to spend them, because i really dont need more coins, i need MORE GEMS…

jasebree
    @jasebree

@deezie-diclafenic If you don’t use your tokens, currently, at the end of the comp, they are gone. I don’t know if they will do roll over in the future, but they have never let anyone carry them over between comps yet.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Worst competition so far for sure, mainly because it is nearly impossible to unlock two characters, let alone the three of them, UNLESS you buy them with your gems (IF you have enough), which is almost the same as you buy them on Google Play Store, without the CC. The three of them are not strong enough in my POV, yes, they are not at level 15, and yes, the competitions are harder, but judging from the last 4 robots, three of them still weak at level 15, I’m talking about Schockwave, Epic Optimus and Windlblade. They should have given the three of them to all of us, what’s the point of releasing 3 robots, if most players will not be available to get them?

Deezie Diclafenic
    @deezie-diclafenic

@jasebree i kinda figured that, just had to make sure im tired of playing events and end up buying cions, preciate the feed bck

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Your math looks good. I was just about to post the same thing that you did.

This is ridiculous – I’ve only got four “natural” runs left to go, I’ve been playing since Hour 2 last night, and I’ve only just barely cracked Level 70.

I think this materially changes the analysis of whether or not to use gems to get to levels 80/90/100.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@michaelbeshay Hmmm, I always start the game with everything closed. During competitions, I run two nodes (one if the first one had an ad), then close, clear, and restart the game. Rarely do I get a crash during a competition (knock on wood). During regular nodes, I start clean, but play until an ad crash.

Deezie Diclafenic
    @deezie-diclafenic

i strongly agree…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Thanks. I’m still looking at three recharges. Was 2.7 and now 2.8. My last run was 1000, but I had a few around 100, so three could leave me short. 1st is at 17k, so I may make a run near the end.

Michael
    @michaelbeshay

@millforce2k Knocked already :D, I’ll try that, thank you and good luck.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@zhianjo
    I agree with you to me this is a horror of an event and IMHO the worst to date.
    I just did a 3 run and the 1st 2 was boss pig dead twice without scoring anything, I think they are making up for me not getting any in the last event.
    To top it all off my P1 is now over 55000 bonkers.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’ve tried all three of them and I hate them all. Unless they’re a lot better out of competition the only reason to get them will be just to say you got them.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@paul13

I agree with you but i’m lucky i have P1 with only 20000 points. I don’t know but in the beginning of the events that i played i started most of the time at the beginning of the event that means for me at 2 o’clock in the middle of the night. Now i start 6 or 7 hours later and the competition isn’t so hard. I don’t get the 550 most of the time but i have a good night sleep. But this event to much incoming and falling towers. And not much firepower from the ABT so to much stress. And with my age that’s not good ;)
    If i had a lot of gems i would buy them strait away after the first couple of rounds. But i don’t have a lot of gems so i have to go the whole way until the end.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I spent 10 + 20 + 40 gems, fairly early in the day in the hope of intimidating my opponents out of trying for first place. So far, so good.

Also, I only lost one “natural” run due to sleep. I should finish just one side or the other of 21,500, which is the cutoff for 100/550 tokens.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@franciscrawford

if i’m lucky and the last run is 1000 points i reach the 21.500 but i only had two runs today from 1000+ so i don’t think i make it. I already used a lot of gems today up until 80 to get the first place. I don’t hope i have to use a lot of gems the coming days.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another way to look at the math:

The maximum tokens per day is 1,550.

1,550 tokens = 516 gems in the token exchange.

So the maximum recharges per day and still come out ahead should be:

10+20+40+60+80+100+100+100 = 510 = 8 recharges

Of course, this doesn’t take into account all the time you’re wasting(?) sitting there playing when you could be doing other more(?) productive things with your life. But it’s not as far-fetched as it may seem, based on the reports we get of players (assuming they’re real and not computer generated) who recharge many, many, many more times than eight.

And it also assumes that the eight recharges are sufficient to get you to the top in both the Challenge (550) and the Competition (1,000), which should be the case unless you started extremely late, or you encountered one of those aforementioned big-spenders.

Interestingly, based on today’s figures, even if I’d recharged eight times, the 32 runs from that would only have gotten me to a point score of ~600 x 32 = 19,200, which means I would still need some natural runs to put me over the top in the Challenge.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I should amend what I said above. These TF’s can’t shoot their way out of a paper bag, but they can run like rabbits. In regular play when you want to play a node and only want the material so you run as fast as you can through it, these are the one’s you want.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I needed <500 points on my last run to make 550 tokens. I had my worst run of the day by far and didn’t make it. What’s more, my renewal clock was due to come up 1 minute after competition end.

Oh well — I still got 1450 tokens on the day.

For the second day I’m starting out with an average a little over 1000/run, while the second place guy in my cohort seems to be averaging a little under that. That’s based on a sample size of 8 runs for me and a presumed 4 runs for him.

Best run was well over 2000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2 is going to be hard to plan out. After my first eight runs (one recharge):

High: 1,753(!)
    Low: 201 (yes, 201, not a typo)
    Average (mean): 790.625

Also, the first four levels in the Challenge are:

Which projects out to somewhere around 38,000(!) for level 100.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yesterday was:
    +1000 (2×500) = 1500
    +1500 (3×500) = 3000
    +2000 (4×500) = 5000
    +2000 (4×500) = 7000
    +2500 (5×500) = 9500
    +2500 (5×500) = 12000
    +3000 (6×500) = 15000
    +3000 (6×500) = 18000
    +3500 (7×500) = 21500

So, today should be:
    +1800 (2×900) = 2700
    +2700 (3×900) = 5400
    +3600 (4×900) = 9000
    +3600 (4×900) = 12600
    +4500 (5×900) = 17100
    +4500 (5×900) = 21600
    +5400 (6×900) = 27000
    +5400 (6×900) = 32400
    +6300 (7×900) = 38700

Geli
    @geli

Real Life Intervention means Day 2 of this competition will be a loss.
    Work and travel.
    Sux for me.
    Good luck to all

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.