Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • planetbear
    @oobear

@pointless I got 25K to get 1st in my board, which cost me about 50FE. now 2nd is 16K. So I think your board maybe not that competitive:P

Anonymous

Yeah my board is dead too.

Anonymous

With only 10k I got 1st. D.e.a.d board

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@pointless

I think I got you beat… my board is super-active with 1st place at 26K and 15th place is at 21k…. and I’m right in the middle… I can’t sleep.. must keep up… :-(

Anonymous

@dragonofheart At myself it’s totally opposite: the board is d.e.a.d

Suzy
    @suzyq

The person who is first on my board has got 45,220, second has 30,800, third has 19,575. Last person has 1,500.

Anonymous

Lol with 11000 I got 1st

Anonymous

I already completed 3/5 ingredients + 1 mistletoe and present from daily chest

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just curious really, the person I wrote about yesterday who was first on my board with a huge score had today gone up to a new total of 67,520. The thing I’m curious about is where the name goes it now says – 1 & 2 Cheaters -. Does this mean they are cheaters as I’ve never seen this written before?

Anonymous

I battled Antler Pig Boss. I will describe Atler Pig Boss:
    -the same Antler Pig
    -it has 50% more health than the normal Antler Pig
    -deals 20% more damage.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@donewithpigs Recommended Birds to use and equipment?

Anonymous

Tricksters Bard Capt’n

Anonymous

Tricksters Bard Capt’n

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I don’t know what level everyone is at, but the amount of competition in your leaderboard will vary based on your level. My main game (lvl 50) only has players at lvl 50. So the top positions are competitive, with scores of >30,000. Players are obviously spending FE and stamina drinks.

My lower lvl arena team (lvl 24) only has low level players (lvls 16-24) on the leaderboard. The top of this leaderboard is only in the region of 7,000 points. I am only playing to stay in the top 3 here as I don’t want to increase my level above 24.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

All but 2 players are level 50 on my board which active. The top 3 all have 30k plus but I’m not sure they have to spend to be there. I have only used FE to reroll for the items using the the 3 stamina battles. I’m playing for the bomb not mastery and without doing much I have 24.5k.

Anonymous

man I have 17k and still 1st lol

Anonymous

@kerravon
    How come you don’t want to go past lvl 24?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@poptimus

I have a level 50 main team in EPIC, but I don’t use this in the arena.

At the start of the first arena season I started a low level arena team (I think I started at level 11). Almost 1 year ago. I have managed to gain mastery levels while very slowly increasing my experience level. So my main arena birds are now at mastery 9, and the rest are at mastery 8 or 9. By only increasing exp level slowly, I have been able to maintain relatively up to date set items and banner items. So basically I have a tough low level (now level 24) arena team.

I am not the only one. I come across a lot of low level teams with high mastery. There are also a lot of low level teams with mastery 12 (paid for with dollars or using a lucky coin exploit).

I have only completed the island up to the start of the first cave – I just needed access to the Mighty Eagles Dojo. And I measure my effort in mastery events. Most of the mastery comes from using arena winnings to pay for upgrades at the Dojo.

Anonymous

Man so close to Frost Savage, I need only 18 presents to get him, and the gate will open tomorrow/ D:!

Anonymous

Did anyone noticed that Perfect Balance set effect was increased from 20% to 35% (yaaaay)?

Anonymous

Now Scissors’ sets damage is increased from 35% to 40%!!!

Anonymous

@kerravon
    Gotcha, makes sense. And I guess it doesn’t bother you that your set items/banners are lower level?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@poptimus My set items and set banner items are all close to the best I can get at my level – everything that I use will be at levels 21-23 and the banner stuff is all diamond level. So the team is strong in the arena.

Timber
    @timber

I’ve been chugging along with my handicap (Ipad2) since the second day of the event. I managed to take and maintain the lead with 16K points by playing every three hours while I’m awake. I can only play two battles between reboots and yet crashes have cost me 62 Stamina so far.

As of 8 AM EST I had a 6K lead over second place and when I checked in at 11AM, the player who was in 11th place 3 hours ago went from 3,750 to 33,230 to take first place.

I refuse to buy stamina and only use FE sparingly but a 29,480 point increase in 3 hours seems a little fishy.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

The fourth gate just jumped from 12 hours remaining, to *22 hours… As I completed the last stage, to get to it. I don’t have the previous screenshot – as I had not anticipated such stupidity to happen – but, I mean, WTH is their problem. I don’t understand that. :-/

View post on imgur.com

*it gets really tedious to play, when such things happen; IDK, who is responsible for it; & why do it, ffs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.