Reformatted Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted Event

• The Reformatted event started. This is a 2 day event featuring Galvatron. You get one bot, and Target 2006 is the bonus squad

IMG_0672.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Did I somehow create two threads? How did I do that?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You probably accidentally hit the “submit” button twice in rapid succession.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Two days – might be a challenge to get all the sparks based on recent performance.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 is WMTs. They should be worth 75 points each and the expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Except sparks I need also sword for 330 tokens. This even is ridiculous. How can player get bot for two days event? Probably this bot should cost 2500 tokens, no more.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Galvatron is one of the original basic TFs in this game.  There’s absolutely no reason someone should need to purchase him using event tokens, since he’s easily unlocked using pigs from the main map.

Joel
    @joel687

There should be 1000 apology tokens in the news feed from the Duunnn Dunnn event. If their post is correct, these should be available into the next event.

IMG_0674.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

Since I probably won’t be able to get all the sparks (spending the day at a theme park) I might cash in on these tokens now

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

How many tokens are available in this apology for the current event? I see the button to claim the tokens, but in the description, I don’t see the amount.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Additional 1000 free Tokens aside from the one that they will give on August 04.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Why the hell would they make us wait till August 4 for the outstanding tokens? What about the “other” event that is supposed to take place between Reformatted and Blast from the Past? What’s wrong with that one?

Speaking of which, is anyone else getting tired of nonstop events?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Getting tired?

I was tired of them a year ago.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Because in the middle event they will provide us new bot and they don’t want us to use this tokens for bot. I was betting on 9 days event, but they put 2 daya now, so next event will be 6 days and probably 7500 for new bot. We will see after two days. For now we will use this 1000 tokens reward for sparks 😃

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So the event ends 2017-07-27 0:00 UTC, but the apology tokens are available until 2017-07-27 10:00 UTC??

So they’re available for the first ten hours of the event following Reformatted?

If that’s the case, then I’m not claiming them now.  I’m claiming them when the next event starts.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

without the events that are ridiculous IMO the game is good as dead! Have you see anything new on the map after achieve level 189? Nop… So the only thing that keeps alive the stupid game is the events that are non stoppable for having people that have already farmed gems to get spend them and have to buy from their sale store…

Also the game has enough character why bothering and add characters that are based on the same birds the same designes and only to bother minor specs taking from other bots and change colors…

There is no point! And remember i loved that game i bought Nemesis Prime / Dead End and other bundles (though i never bough any gem bundle). But I became to tired with this unstoppable nerfing!

Anyway… i am out good luck to everyone who is going to compete in those stupid lame events…

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig This times again are wrong depends on different time zones. First tokens are already available for purchase in News Stand and probably could be purchased like before.

@elpapam
    You know, at this moment we only get bots to fulfill our collections, no metter what they will provide us. If someday they will put cooler and powerful bot then this now, we will get him, upgrade, promote with sparks and will use him. Till then only collections metter 😉

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Giving me free tokens in a new event doesn’t help. If I had received the tokens I actually earned in the last event I could have overpowered a bot. Instead I cashed in on tokens and left a few thousand go to waste. Nothing short of a free overpower will make this right.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen I really used to think this way! But in the end it’s only 0100101001 data it’s nothing physical that you own it like a coin or something collectible X material.

So i get rid of this stupid collectivist thing that i used to had and trust me i feel much better!  Also i am not trying to be the rude or the smart guy. It’s just it pains me that i felt victim from the game. So i am very angry that i shouldn’t.

After obtaining Blaster i played one more event and i felt a huge WHY inside me… So left it behind me. Sure i had played lately the new versions of the game at my nephew’s ipad and at my friends phone. But i didn’t get fired up any more. The game as it is it’s seems to dull for me!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Everyone is playing till the time he is satisfied from the game. If you are not, you just move to some other experience or entertainment. So till we all find something in this games we will continue to play.

I AM LIVID!!! My stupid iPad suddenly and unexpectedly turned itself off fifteen minutes before yesterday’s challenge ended due to a low battery that it failed to notify about. I had just started a run after spending ten gems on an instant recharge so that I could try to maintain the top spot on my leaderboard, but after it turns off, I can’t my device to turn back on before the previous challenge ends, and so, not only did I lose the top spot, I’m now out 10 gems that went entirely to waste.

Joel
    @joel687

Yes, I took the apology tokens. I might end up regretting that decision, but at least I can relax and focus on family stuff. All sparks collected

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 How many tokens did you get?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2, the final day, is missiles with expected token levels:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Already collected sparks and sword I missed. Yesterday finished first with 56k points and already collect everything, without using reward tokens. Waiting for next event and hopping for good team and better position into the leaderboard 😀

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Collected the sparks and I am done. AND OH MY GAWD, I AM GETTING TIRED OF THESE EVENTS WITH THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. GIVE US SOMETHING NEW, ROVIO!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.