Reformatted Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted Event

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, I know what you mean.

After thinking about it long and hard I have decided to not play anymore and have removed the game from my phone.

It was getting very teadius doing the same thing and with no breaks in events anymore it was just taking up too much time.

Kinda glad it’s gone as now I don’t have to worry about playing before my recharges max out or worry about waking at night and being behind in events, I enjoyed the game but it got very repetitive and needed so much time to play with all the events they did.

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – I got 1000 from the apology

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Thanks. I’ll save them for the next event, hopefully.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Be careful what you wish for.  Rovio may just come up with something even worse.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On the subject of the apology tokens, hopefully I won’t need them for the current event.

I’m just going to roll the dice and keep my game open as it ticks over from this event to the next one, and hopefully I’ll be able to claim them before they’re taken off.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

17 runs so far today.  7 have been in Pig City.  What a farce.

Also, no BP or Unicron.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today have one Unicron run and before that 6 times Pigs City in a roll. Didn’t remember till now to have so many in a roll in a missle day. Lucky for me I didn’t care, because already collect everything I need this morning.

My stupid iPad crashed the game while I was sleeping and erased some of the progress I had before I went to bed. I was even in the middle of upgrading one my Transformers, and it just canceled the upgrade as if I had never even started it, even though the game had sent me a notification saying the upgrade was complete. I don’t know if it is because of a bug in game or a bug in my iPad itself, but I’m getting sick and tired of it.

It annoys me that I can’t get a high score during a Unicron run unless I use Energon Grimlock, even with the promotion bonuses and Energonicons, because the Energonicons won’t shoot at Unicron while there are other, significantly LESS IMPORTANT targets to shoot at nearby that my bot is already shooting at, especially when I need the important targets, specifically Unicron, shot at the most.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I get that but anything at this point to break the monotony. I am getting bored of the same thing again and again non-stop.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

I don’t have the ‘Free Tokens’ available. It shouldn’t be expired already, should it?

Not to mention they would have been much more useful during last event, than this lame short one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ugt2bekiddingme

Are the other newsfeed items loading normally, or are they all gone?

I can’t seem to access the server this morning (game loads, but neither the newsfeed nor the token exchange will open).

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig My news stand is ok and tokens are gone. I didn’t get them. I can only see information for facebook page and new bot information.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well, the Facebook post did say that the tokens would only be available until 2017-07-27, 10:00 UTC (which is 6:00 EDT for North Americans).

So the disappearance of the tokens is consistent, since it’s now 14:17 UTC / 10:17 EDT

Asen_77
    @asen

Chance 😉. Probably we will not be able to use them in the future, as we use them like before.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

They took the tokens out earlier now because we knew how to carry them over to the next event.  They continue to find new ways to screw with us.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@gabe-nestor that’s obvious ;) As always ~ JARSU!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

JARSU implies something was screwed up accidentally or due to incompetence.

This was deliberate.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig then this is a bigger JARSU – Just another rovio screw up

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

More like JARFY. (Just Another Rovio F You)

I thought that the tokens from the news feed were suppose to carry over to the first few hours of the Sideswipe Event? Especially since it costs 10,000 to unlock Sideswipe. Also, aren’t they suppose to award us apology tokens during the upcoming Blast from the Past in August?

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

I’d buy that it was to keep us from rolling over if they hadn’t disappeared *during* the previous event, for which they were supposed to count.

And @jimmy-necessary, I think they said those tokens would pop up in the next event on Aug. 4th.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted Event

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.