Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Wow, what a nice view from the Astrotrian, isn’t it? Who needs points and tokens, scenery is where it’s at amirite? I’m gonna book my ticket at Astrotrain Airlines from now on.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had that happen to me once as well.

As long as it doesn’t somehow take away our points, then I’m fine with it.

Joel
    @joel687

@jimmy-necessary – If you have Nemesis, I would go for him over Soundwave. At level 15, he clears stacks of blocks just as well, and he doesn’t take 8 shots to kill a flying pig or sharktihog. Neither does well against the wmts, though

I was finally able to completely defeat Unicron Pig for first time in who knows how long it has since I had last defeated him.

I also noticed that the top player on my leaderboard at the time that this past challenge ended had at least twice the amount of points the second place player had. That is ridiculous. I don’t see how the first place player could have that many points unless both of the Transformers he is using in this event have the gold crown promotion badge, which I assume gives him at least a 200% promotion bonus.

I have taken pictures with my iPad of both of the things I’m talking about in this post, but I don’t know how to upload to the forum.

@joel687
    I do have Nemesis Prime, but he is only at upgrade level 9. As for taking out the flying pigs, if I hit the target just right, I can take the flying pigs with just one shot from Soundwave’s weapon. I also have Soundwave equipped with weapon boosting accessories.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig @datguygamer I think there are valid points regarding the blocks in events instead of pigs and missles. The bots best for blocks are Nemesis Prime and Soundwave but are almost screwed with missles and flocks of flying pigs. That’s why I use Dead End because of incindiary rounds and he can take down missles. Bludgeon is almost as good. Starscream is great but he’s so fast you end up missing so much when transforming. While the Grimlock were great, they dont do the mass damage Soundwave and Nemesis does to blocks. My problem with blocks is certain colored ones are harder to break. For this event, grey ones are much tougher than red. That’s why explosive rounds, incendiary or acid works. If ABT wasn’t such a mess, the Lockdown bundle would be a great deal to use real money for. With random and constant nerfs and bugs are a huge deterrent to pay for anything.

ED209
    @ed209

Event has been running for 7 hours and top player has 63k already. The sparks idea is becoming a joke in events as again no chance in coming first.

I get 165% bonus at the end of each event run and it’s still not enough to finish in the top theee.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone tell this: Are there accessories for Lockdown called Rangefinder and cannon? I missed them and the wikia lists them. i wanna see what they look like. Does anyone have a screenshot they can help me with?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I think I remember accessories disappearing back when they had one of their major updates. I think that was when they changed accessories so that they helped the bots. I ignored them at first because they were just decorations. I wonder if those accessories were in the batch that Rovio took away?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer

Rangefinder on his right eye.

Lockdown_Rangefinder.png

Cannon on his back.

Lockdown_Cannons.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Thankfully @millforce2k Posted some screenshots which has to be from 1.24.10.5 meaning they are still there. I guess it would help if I can get both of these from the token exchange in an upcoming event. I believe these two were from a time when token exchange had exclusive stuff but I don’t know why these two items are not in the barracks though. :/

Millforce, what buffs do these accessories give?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Rangefinder is +10% Defense and Cannon is +20% Damage.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Observation: it just occurred to me that this is the Red, White and Blue event because it’s President’s Day in the U.S.

[I’m not American, so it’s not a holiday I celebrate.]

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer @joel687 @millforce2k

I wasn’t aware that some accessories had disappeared.

I have both the Cannon and the Rangefinder. And they always provided buffs, otherwise I would never have picked them up (I only started obtaining accessories after they started becoming “useful”).

If you can’t find them in the Barracks Store, I think it’s because both were offered as “exclusive” token-only accessories during the “Prime Target” event that ran from March 24-31, 2016. You couldn’t get them for gems at the time.

The Cannon (+20% Damage) went for 2,000 tokens and the Rangefinder (+10% Defense) went for 900 tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Since you keep track of these kinds of stuff, can you tell me if these accessories were repeated or not in events? Also, thanks for the data.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Thanks for the info. It would be nice to get those. I am missing them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Y’know what sucks? When you manage to kill Unicron and get a score of 6,400 points after the bonus, and it still only moves you up a single place in the Competition board.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I don’t recall if they ever came back. I don’t think so, but I’m not 100% sure as I stopped keeping track of “Special” (not all that special when they’re happening all the time) Events data following Flight of the Bumblebee early last September.

Although I do have a partial note that says there was a “Lock & Load” event running in mid-September. I don’t know what was being offered, but based on the event’s name, it’s possible this was a followup Lockdown event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Thanks for the info again. Let’s hope I get to them them.

dettwork
    @dettwork

I don’t get it .. I don’t see anyone else complaining so am I the only one that it’s constantly crashing for? I get past the loading screen & then just when the map comes up it crashes .. I tried everything, uninstall/reinstall, nothing …
    If I open it & let it just get past the loading window then cut the wifi then I’m OK .. except I can’t play ..

Deadeye
    @bproue

Is anyone else having issues with the program stop working after just over a minute. I can not get through one event without the program stopping. Its been like this for over 4 hours now, and I have dropped from just out of 1st place to 5th.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Pasting my reply to another thread:

I’m having the same problem. Sometimes I can finish a run if I wait long enough, but it usually crashes at the end. I just tried to play now, and it crashed in the middle of a run. I haven’t tried clearing the game data yet, but I’m worried that that won’t fix the problem since there was nothing on my end such as an update to suddenly start causing this.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Personally I think the game is more stable now. I can run more than 2 nodes without the advertisement crashing the game.

When I keep playing for a while, the game start to slowdown, and sometimes freezing, but I just wait and I can conclude the node. I had less crashes in this event.

When Unicron appears, I could manage to kill it almost all the times, even without energonicons. Apparently the devs removed the falling towers in these nodes. That was the most annoying obstacle, since without shield or restoring energonicons, we have to transform to avoid getting hit.

Deadeye
    @bproue

It does not matter where I am in the game. Daily Challenge or just collecting coins on the main screen. The program shuts down and I get the window telling me Angry Birds has stopped working. I have reported 4 times but have not heard anything. It stated 7 1/2 hours ago and I still can not complete a run. I have played other games on my tablet with no problems. I don’t know what to do if I am the only one with this issue.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

I Have the same problem of game stopped responding , freezing and crashing. And it is happening more often the last few days.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I just cleared the data for the game (not just the cache), and the problem appears to be fixed, but I don’t have a place on the scoreboard for the event. I wonder if the crashing was caused by something getting corrupted with my place in the event, and the game would crash when trying to query this data. I’ll probably contact Rovio and see if I can get some kind of compensation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.