Red Alert – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Two hours in, and #1  is already over 50,000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

Meadow is pretty much everything on the West side of the island.  It’s where all the trees are.  It’s official name is “Slingshot Woods”.

The river nodes are all the stuff on the East side of the island.  It’s the nodes that have all those “gates” that make your TF speed up or slow down.  It’s official name is “Cobalt Valley”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig not to worry my 1st in my border is over 78.000 points… With a Red Alert bot and also Purple Crown on it.

We must find a way to cheat… there isn’t any other viable option…

Asen_77
    @asen

Last day I was awake at the end of the event. Start reloading first to reach 100k ( only one reload ), then decided to get better position and decided to go for 150k to compensate the misses from the first two days. Then when I reached 150k and got second Unicron and then continue on reloading for 200k. I have about 7 or 8 reload, but reached 200 k and get full tokens for the day and finished second on the day. Currently with 6500 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam it’s sad, but true.  The game has gone too far from free-to-play, to pay-to-win.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig The game is still “free 2 play” technically but on the extreme side of it.

Joel
    @joel687

For the first time, I have another purple crown Sideswipe in my leaderboard. I already have Red Alert and two accessories. I am siting at 120k in 2nd place, and I am good with that

@elpapam
    – I am with you. I have tried a few of those online “hacks” on my old device, but nothing works. They are just a phishing scam

Joel
    @joel687

@sickcyn – The level that is all grassland with some barns is the meadow.
    IMG_0544.PNG

The level with the river is Cobalt Valley.
    IMG_0129.PNG

This is the only beach pic I have right now. Ignore the yellow water near Ratchet…
    IMG_0294.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

For the record everybody, these were old pics. Not from this event

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Just I was going to ask, did you really see again level with tons of gold cubes :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The previous event where we had those gravity TNT crates, I saw the same type of thing a few times in the Slingshot Woods run, with masses of those TNT crates suspended in the air.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Well it’s either pay with cash or pay with time.

The game is completely playable if you don’t do the “special” events.  But after a certain point you have to start doing them if you want to obtain the additional TFs that aren’t available on the main map or in the missions.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yesterday I was able to hit 200K with 5 recharges.

Today I’m projecting to hit 100K with 3 recharges.

On both days, I started playing in the second hour.

What a difference a single day makes in the scoring.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Not to mention that some of the valkyries and from bothers in arms squad character where given to us “older players” through the portal of the tough missions. And now this characters are only available from those unspeakable events! that isn’t fare towards the new users!

Geli
    @geli

Sheesh, for TNT Day, they sure are scarce in the competition.
    In a normal node, they are as thick as flies on honey.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I need to start using my recharges now. I have 2700 tokens and only 2300 more until ricochet.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Revising my estimate.  Got lucky and I’ve seen Unicron once and BP three times so far, so I should be able to hit 100K with only two recharges today.

The big question is whether I can hang onto #2/#3 spot without additional recharges.

#1 is too far away for me to contemplate trying to catch up.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

How the hell can you guys rack up 150K points? I can hardly hit 50k with a single recharge per day and Im getting a mean of 350 pts per run!

Another thing: target of the day are a few a scarse, on white block day there were few white blocks and a TON of red blocks, then on red block day it was the other way around. I found more TNT crates on every other day than today.

This event has been sooooooo frustrating (point wise), Ive been playing as hard as everyother event but it seems the points system is messed up. Ive finished a run and end up in 4th place and 2 hours later I get a completly new leader board and sitting on the 16th place, hell I even finished a run in 1st place yesterday and I checked back the scores 50 minutes later only to notice that I was on 20th place.

elektric
    @elektric

what is your bonus score? atm i am playing with 440

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

220% ATM… yeah, I know its not THAT good but I dont have the other bot for that same team so Im playing with a Tri purple Diamond LVL 16 E-Starscream and a a Four Gold diamond Lvl 16 Ratchet

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yikes, #1 in my group just crossed 200K.

He must have a Sideswipe hiding behind his 140% EGL.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Meh i don’t know but 4 days now i see from 1st hours crazy scores! After topping the 250.000 points, what is the point of going higher my 1st in my board reached 289.000 points!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So far the Ice/Glass blocks day today is treating me good :)

With Sideswipe at 35% Bonus Bronze Crown and 30% Ratchet overpowerved lvl 16 and total damage 39% from Ratchet accessories i am now at 24198 points and for now i am 1st at my board but i guess i a few hours i will lost this place Purple Crown bots are around me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I want to ask something as it suddenly came to my mind and now it’s bothering me:

This version v1.30 description in Google Play states “NEW CHARACTER: Windblade is energized” meaning they are talking about Energon Windblade only and yet, without any hard update we have a new character, Red Alert with another one “Coming Soon”. Now before I unlocked Red Alert, his portrait wasn’t even in the barracks proper and even his portrait in the squads said “Coming Soon” but then I randomly got a him from the crates without even expecting him.

So now my questions to you all are:

1. When the event started for everyone, was Red Alert’s portrait in the barracks for you?
    2. Was the portrait there to begin with when you updated the game from v1.29?

Mention me in your reply so that I can get a notification.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Soft update v1.30.4.12, no more Unlock/Upgrade Halloween Accessories in the crates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.