Red Alert – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

• And so here is the new event! Top prize is the new character Red Alert.
    So good luck people and have fun!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

nice, two bubbles characters almost in a row…

Joel
    @joel687

What has two thumbs and now has a purple crown Sideswipe? This guy!👍👍

Joel
    @joel687

Is this now two new bots in the last three events?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

what i should do… i can afford to unlock him right away with gems but if i use the 31951 gems that i have now – 5000 pr better say 4500 gems i have already 1000 tokens as we speak i am at 25.890 points sitting at 9th place… is it risky to unlock him now or to wait the more cheaper bundle and play with the 125% bots that i had and gain as much ass possible tokens i can? and when the bundle comes out i bought the bundle and use the already won tokens for instant upgrades?

How i get the 1000 tokens. Well i kept the 40 + 40 + 20 tokens from missions and plus some tokens from the the steel crates that i opened after new event… and all together plus the the tokens from the event is 1012 tokens total up to now… hm…

To tell the truth i am itching to unlock right away… meh…

Joel
    @joel687

We get 2 bots for this event. I will be running with +700% bonus. I hope I am one of the few with a purple crown Sideswipe in my board. I will be aiming for getting to at least 100k each day with that bonus

Joel
    @joel687

I don’t have the gems to try and unlock Red Alert through the crates. Wish I did

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the first person in my board has 235000 points and is a purple crown Sideswipe.
    i am back at 10th place now. This one seems too tough…

Phillips
    @phillips

Events with new characters are hardly worth the trouble. Events are a bit less competitive (and the character is cheaper) in re-release events. So I will probably wait for the re-release. I remember last year in early October they had a 2 week 2 year anniversary event where you could gain all event characters plus Drift. As I only started playing in August (already had a few) but used it to gain all characters I didn’t have except Drift. Hoping for a 3 year anniversary event this October. Currently missing Barricade, Sideswipe and now Red Alert.

Joel
    @joel687

I hit 29,000 in my first 4 runs. New goal: I might be able to max out and get the full 2500 tokens today

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1st person pulled out at 260k… and the second is at 240k wtf…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The game has reached the point where special events are basically unplayable unless you’ve played every spark run and done every daily quest since sparks were introduced.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I did consider promoting Sideswipe, but people convinced me to promote Dead End instead.

Otherwise I’d have a promoted Sideswipe to work with this event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh i don’t know what to do… Also if let’s just say that i will face a unicron with Sideswipe and Blaster, i won’t be able to take him out… I took out with blaster a Boss Pig but it was hard.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I dunno why I did it, but I wasted 1,900 gems on a gold crate.

I guess I was hoping to  luck out with a Red Alert unlock.

Instead the “best” thing I got was an upgraded Cannon for Lockdown.

What a farce.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

They suck us in😫Every time😈

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig same story here i waste 2×1900 gems but no luck for red alert. i won though around 3200 sparks 450 gems unlocked many weapons and at last my Ratchet was overpowered.

Seriously i am thinking downloading on a crappy old pc that i am not using it a hacking program whatever it is that to give me unlimited gems… if this shit will work i will inform via pm. First guy is over 300k in my board… seriously… 3 years legit play i feel somewhat stupid…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

These new bot events are becoming ridiculous. It’s not worth the effort and time when you can get them later for at least 2K less tokens. The bundle offer I got was relatively good. $20 for him, an accessory, gems and sparks but I refuse to give them any money. While the crates have been a great addition, the events have ruined the game unless you want to overpower a bot, get accessories or sparks. I’ll go for getting sparks or getting Richochet to 15.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t know why some people are pushing so hard.  There’s no point in going much past 200K today, since that maxes out the Challenge, and realistically no one’s going to chase you that far in the Competition.

And when it’s happening in the first couple of hours, especially.  How many gems are these people spending?

It’s just ridiculous.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras & @optimuspig do you remember at one specific event that people with golden crown soundwave have reached over 450-500k? It’s seems something like that is happening now at my board i don’t know at yours what is going on but i feel unlucky! I am fighing for the 12-13th place as we speak. 45k is the 10th place in my board as we speak! this is a nightmare of event!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

How good would be Sideswipe in spark runs? I have enough sparks to promote him to 60% for this comp right now, but if I do that, I must be sure he’s worth promoting further and eventually to replace someone in my fully formed 4*140 strike squad. I planned for Dead End to be the guy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Yeah, there’s definitely something fishy going on.

I seriously need to decide if I’m going to go after Red Alert, or just scrap this entire special event.

I don’t think my body can handle a week of staying up late and getting up in the middle of the night so that I don’t miss any runs.

Joel
    @joel687

@werehamsta – I tried Sideswipe out in the spark run yesterday. At level 160, he is great against the blocks, but terrible against pretty much any enemy. He can’t take down flying pigs (although, to be fair, few bots can) and he doesn’t reload fast enogh to take out a line of baloon pigs

Joel
    @joel687

Since I am going for a date with my wife for the last few hours of day 1, I am hoping to build a big enough lead that no one wants to pass me. I am already at 163k with 3 recharges. I will stop once I get to 200k

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think I will have to skip this event. I started yesterday, but my performance is very poor, without the correct promoted bot.

I will play more lightly, and if it happens that I have enough tokens+gems to buy the new bot in the end, I will have it, but I’m not putting too much effort on it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Well after reaching the 50.000k points aka 200 tokens i will stop for today. There is no point to reach 10th place so i sit back and relax until the tomorrow’s event day. And i will not spend gems either to follow up and trying t catch other users / cheaters.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.