Recent update resulted in wiped progress

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Recent update resulted in wiped progress

• I had completed all current levels and had all birds but one at level 6. I had to uninstall and reinstall in order to get the update as it said I didn’t have enough room (even though I have ~1gb free and the new download only said it was 100mb or so). Upon downloading and installing the new edition, all progress is gone even though I’m still somehow logged into my google account. Logging out of it and back in does nothing, and there is no way to link it with facebook like before. In the arena I’m red #xxxxxxxxx instead of my fb name, which I previously had linked.

I’m guessing there’s no way to recover this one.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@ssslinger If you were signed in to Facebook before you just need to sign in again to restore your progress. You should be able to sign in from the leaderboard you see whenever opening a level to play.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

If you log in to facebook, logout and then later login again all your progress gets wiped and you cant recover from it. Just be safe and dont connect to facebook at all until Rovio fixes this issue.

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

Wow, can’t believe I didn’t remember this. Thanks.

@bigbadaboom
    if I did that I would he guaranteed to lose my progress…that’s the only way I was able to get it back

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Recent update resulted in wiped progress

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.