Raiding Party – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 You mean iOS doesn’t have that function? On my Android I can take a look at an info section of an app and there’s an option to clear either data or cache files.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bbwolf @larry — BBwolf — My advice is to forget about the hard battle, and concentrate on the medium battle. It is more efficient in terms of pts per min and pts per stamina drink than the other two. If medium isn’t available, play the easy level. Although I’ve been able to beat the hard level without using potions (pig cherry juice, burning veggie cake, fruit cake), but you might not. You might be interested in some of the other threads in this forum, such as mastery, snoutlings, and golden pig. I’m sure there is one on experience also, but it might be buried.
    Can you post screenshots of your board? If not, could you list player level and scores by place on the board?
    I’m level 41 with all classes rank 10 and all sets, nearly all at level 41. My board has players from level 6 to 41. One of the level 41s is not a real player, and is in first at 10180 pts. There is a level 9 player in 4th at 3050.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@might-red-1 — Interesting. If there is, I don’t know about it. Will have to investigate.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Level 41 opponents in hard battle:

Doom Drone	        12650
    Clockwork Knight	7590
    Tinkered drone	        1771
    2 mechanic	        1771
    Total health	        25553
    Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@mighty-red-1 Since Android is not an “in-jail” system, developers and normal users too can access system’s and apps’ source code. In iOS it isn’t the same. Even if Apple “out-jailed” some new functions recently, the codes aren’t modifiable to avoid hacks. So to do such things, you must absolutely JAILBREAK your system, which is “semi-illegal” (some things with it are just tweaks to modify animations, others are hacked stores to purchase $100 apps for free).

I am caught in a ‘dead league’; nobody in the event has gained more mastery points except me.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

On my Raiding Party leaderboard, there is a fake level 41 player that started with 4575 and has not changed. I am the only other level 41 player. All the others are level 25 and lower and most of them haven’t played much. The top 2 of those 13 players have scores of 1390 and 1305 after 23.5 hours of play.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

What do you mean by fake?

Anyway I’ve been encountering some weird issue with the ladder.
    I was 1st in my event ladder by quite a margin (like 4-5k points) then I quit the game to install some minor updates to other apps I have and when I logged back (like 5-10 minutes later) I was in a ladder with no one, just me, same points but with no one else.
    I tried to quit and log back and I was back in my old ladder but someone jumped ahead of me of like 5k points, out of nowhere (9-10k in 5-10 minutes?!) so I tried to log back again to check if there was something wrong with me and now I’m again first, in the same ladder, but that “no name” guy disappeared. WTF?!

Anonymous

@mvnla2 You wouldn’t happen to have an Application Manager in your settings would you? If you do you might be able to clear your cache there. I’m not iOS so I wouldn’t really know how your device works.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@ryogokusama Fake means not a real player. If you’ve played previous events, you might have seen this problem where people appear to start with impossibly high scores. Most of the time I think those were Rovio test accounts and for some reason Rovio doesn’t delete or erase the scores from those test accounts before the event is launched. Usually it isn’t too hard to finish with a score higher than those fake players because their scores will not change.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Yeha, I mostly meant “How do know he was a fake player”, did he jump to 10k in score right off the moment the event started?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea With regards to the arena freezing after ads, I have had this issue for a long time. I found it freezes if I go to the arena after I come back following a little time away from the game or if I have just logged into my Rovio account. I seem to have solved the problem by force closing the app before entering the arena and trying a battle. That means not tackling the first opponent you see – no matter how enticing the opponent may be.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Through deduction or logical thinking you can easily figure this out. A real player can’t possibly earn 10K or even 2K within minutes of the event starting. If it was a hacker or cheater that changed the score that fast, then wouldn’t you think that person would increase the score as the event progressed to make sure it is in the top 3 at the end?

Sherrill5
    @sherrill5

I’ve played the hard battle 4x now- in a row – and each time the battle ‘froze’ on me forcing me to abort the battle and lose. Anyone else getting this issue? Very frustrating when I’ve spent hard earned golden coins on stamina drinks only to waste them! Another bug to fix, similar to the one newly resolved in the arena battles.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Dude, I understand your point and of course if that’s the case he’s just another cheater. But, since you only talked about the score in your previous posts and not about the time (not until now atleast), he could’ve been just a random player who earned some points and then stopped playing for a while. That’s why I asked “he had 10k points right when the event started?” in my previous reply, to make it clearer.
    It’s not uncommon seeing someone playing for a while and then stop when he realizes he can’t compete for the top spots prizes, but if the situation is as you described in your last post, then he is without doubts a cheater.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

The freezing issue when ads are on the screen has been an issue for quite a while. It made it impossible to pause the game on my old Droid 4. My Nexus 6 has not had the problem so far.

The hard battle in this event is stupidly difficult, and half the time, it ends up freezing. I beat it my first time, and I don’t remember how (I think I got lucky and stunned a bunch of enemies early on), but since then I’ve really struggled and have given up (I’m level 29).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Spending lucky coins on stamina is the worst way to spend them.

I’ve played each type of battle 6 or more times so far. The 7 stamina event has frozen on me 3 out of the 6 times I played it. The 3 stamina has frozen once and the 5 stamina hasn’t froze on me yet. Fortunately I don’t care about the points since I don’t need mastery or snoutlings. I’m glad some people are finding it challenging, because I haven’t gotten anything less than 3 stars so far.

@ryogokusama
    The accounts that start with scores like 10k are not cheaters. They most likely are test accounts that Rovio didn’t remove before the event’s launch. It actually helps you to have them on your board since that is one less person to compete against.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Actually, you just wait 3 hours 45 minutes to have your stamina gauge fully filled. Except you have abundant amount of gold coins (and/or special price from McCool shop), you don’t have to buy stamina potion.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@killerkea
    I have achieved 20k and counting, but it looks like this event becomes useless for me because all my classes got level 10.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I don’t understand the push to play 7-stamina battles. The average reward isn’t worth it, unless you know you will get lucky.

3x 5 or 5x 3 average out better, so less chance to get unlucky overall.

Not that it matters – I will Top 3, no chance of dropping to 4th, so 3 prizes are assured.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

The 7-stamina battles are pretty darn tough. Usually, I go in with a team of Guardian/Wizard/Cleric/Tricksters.

Anyway, I’m currently ranked first with over 16,000. Second place has about 14,000, and third place have about 7,000. Here’s hoping to get the 1,500 All prize!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@graugeist I think you will find most who are taking an interest in the hard battle have achieved the maximum level of mastery for all of their birds. So they are not really interested in the competition to get to the top of their leaderboards to gain the maximum rewards. Also, the easy and medium battles are not much of a challenge. So the interest in this event for these players is mostly around how to win and get 3-stars in the hard battle.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Is there a special reward for 3 starring the hard battle then?

I’ve maxed out my birds (mastery 10) so I’ve only played 2 medium battles, nothing else.
    Am I missing something?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@henjovr No reward more than the usual 3 rewards instead of 2 on the wheel. What people that have all classes as 10 play for is the challenge itself.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerkea — Seems we have some real cheaters in the event. I haven’t been paying much attention to the event, but my “fake” player, Compress, who started with 10K+ pts, came back to life, and is now at 17,755. I’m still in second at 7,125, but third is catching up. Not much motion on the rest of the board.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.